Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums,
Just a girl looking to ask other girls some questions. I've found myself asking my partner 'do other girls do this?' a lot lately and I'm genuinely curious.

Do you guys cut the tags off your underwear?
Do you put on your bra properly or do the backwards and then flip around?
When you're on your period when do you usually tell your partner you're out of service?
Are you anxious with people touching you on your period? How far do you let them go?
How do you guys get a good clean shave?

Attached: images.jpg (736x417, 29K)

I'm a guy and am intrigued.
Anyone?

>When you're on your period when do you usually tell your partner you're out of service?
Guy here, let me field this question. Never fucking soon enough. Multiple girlfriends and none of them have the common courtesy to let me know sex is off the menu until I'm fully throttled and ready for sex

Actually really worth hearing make opinions here, thanks for the response
I feel like no matter what time I come out with it it's always the wrong time
How far has it been before someone's gone "woah hang on sorry"

Do you guys cut the tags off your underwear? -no

Do you put on your bra properly or do the backwards and then flip around?
- I do it properly because I have no noobs and am skinny

When you're on your period when do you usually tell your partner you're out of service?
-I don't go out of service he doesnt care and we do it in the shower

Are you anxious with people touching you on your period? How far do you let them go?
-Im not so fond of being touched downstairs on my period unless in the shower. Boobs can be touched though.

-do it in the shower? I plan on getting it all laser removed asap

I don't cut the the tags off my underwear unless they're annoying.
I put my bra on properly.
I usually tell my partner I'm on my period even just to share the fact I'm feeling sick.
Sometimes I do feel uncomfortable with people touching me when I'm on my period and with my partner too because my boobs feel like exploding when my period is approaching. But not really for the fear of being "dirty" because I use a menstrual cup and it makes me feel super safe and clean.
I usually shave in the shower but I don't shave my pube and I don't know how most of the girls do that without hair growing back getting all itchy and ugly. Shaved conpletely once and I felt my pussy had never been so ugly.

If she has a calendar with red days then it's your fault for not checking it.

>Do you guys cut the tags off your underwear?
Most underwear nowadays just prints on the label onto the inside of the back. It's cheaper and no more tag to clip. In the old days sure, but again that's a thing of the past.
>Do you put on your bra properly or do the backwards and then flip around?
Easier to buckle the notches in front then twist it around, put arms in, put the girls in, adjust the other straps, and then secure boobs one last time. I have tig biddies and it works.
>When you're on your period when do you usually tell your partner you're out of service?
>implying I'm not bitter and alone
But yeah, if I was with someone I would tell him and work around it with other means.
>Are you anxious with people touching you on your period? How far do you let them go?
It's such a nasty no-go zone I just wouldn't let him near it for his sake. Again, there are better options and it's just for 1 week of the month.
>How do you guys get a good clean shave?
Waxing, unless you want to regularly shave. Yes it hurts but that's part of the cost of being smooth.

Attached: 1535488013591.jpg (1000x1000, 284K)

Would you still be mad if she offered oral, paizuri, and/or toying?

Attached: 8376367469.jpg (576x576, 187K)

Off thongs and g-strings yeah, but it's just my own vanity and not because I think anyone who might see them would care. Off bras and other stuff no but my collection is pretty much all thongs these days anyway.

Backwards.

Single now but I always felt weird about just coming out with it. I would try to hint at it and always held out hope that my ex would start keeping some kind of rough track on his own and wouldn't need to be told. Never happened lol.

>Are you anxious with people touching you on your period? How far do you let them go?
Only anxious if they go for the goods incl boobs. Anything else is okay if I know the person but if say a stranger touched me on the back at a club that might make me anxious or irritable.

Never knew. Always got really bad ingrowns and I tried everything. Every shaving cream or technique, different razors, different shaving directions, mens razors and creams. By the time I was 16 I bought one of those mens electric face shavers and was using that but it wasn't good for the tighter spaces so I saved up and got laser. Nearly 10 years ago now. My hair is really dark down there so it's almost flawlessly smooth just after a session. A small amount of peach fuzz sometimes comes in after a couple of months but I can shave that without getting even a single bit of razor burn or whatever.

I will recommend laser up and down all day every day to any girl (or guy I guess) who wants it. Hands down the best money I ever spent on my appearance.

Girl, I am dreaming of lasering it ALL for ages. It must be freaking heaven.

I can't wait

1. Yes if they itch my lower back
2. I flip it around, its just easier.
3. I tell my partner when he starts feelin me up, I just say im sorry im bleeding.. Unless you want some ketchup. (He doesnt like period sex haha)
4.sexual touching? Yes I feel gross/dirty.
I don't let him in my panties.
5. I lather shaving cream and use mens razor and lotion up after

Absolutely do it. I spent nearly $1100 on it when I had it done which was a lot of money for a 16 year old working in a clothing shop. And now the place where I get my touch ups done does it for like $300-400 max. Even still it was worth every penny. At least touch ups are cheaper now. I spend $60 a year on them which is nothing compared to what razors or waxing costs.

No
Backwards and flip
Yes, I'll usually mention cramps as a way to bring it up (I get em every time)
No, not sure why I would. Or do you mean sexually? I don't want the vagene touched when I'm on my period, but if it's at the end when it's lighter then I don't mind some over-underwear action (but no hand in pant)
Armpits? Sharp razor. Legs? Wax (sharp razor between waxing). Vagene? Don't manage to get a clean shave tbqh

Usually don't get told until we've been getting hot and heavy and I'm starting to take her clothes off. I can accept a no to sex but that doesn't mean I enjoy it.
Do none autistic women actually do this cause I've never dated a woman who actually tracked their periods enough to mark it on a calendar.
Would graciously accept anything given.

1. there are no tags on my underwear (buy vs or mu)
2. backwards and flip
3. yeah
4. there is no play on the field during period... simply not interested enough. MAYBE on the first or last day when it is not yet a bloodbath.
5. i get sugaring.

1/ Yes
2/ Properly every time
3/Yes
4/ I don't mind, my boobs are very sensitive so care is required
5/ Tel my partner " I have fallen to the communists"
6/Yes.

What the fuck is backwards and flip

Instead of putting on and hooking the two parts on the back you putting it on reverse you hook it in the front so you see what you're doing and then flip it and adjust your boobs in the cups

Or just fuck during it in the shower or something. It reduces cramps.

No, I find that just makes them even more itchy. Which is annoying, because the tags stick out like a sore thumb on tiny lacey shit.

lol backwards

I tell him I have my period once it starts, but I'm not necessarily out of service. We've never successfully thwarted those logistics, but by golly we try.

No, not really. But my bf's my first and we're very open with each other. I may have been anxious the first time, but he makes me feel so comfortable.

Downstairs? I just use a bikini trimmer (you could also use a beard trimmer). Gets close enough to keep things neat, but not so close that in-grown hairs are an issue.

No woman who's old enough to still use paper calendars is young enough to still have a period.

lol alright

I used to rip them off but I've upgraded to buying actually good quality underwear and I don't notice. I think the tags are smaller and softer here anyway.

I can hook it behind me so I hook it then lean forward so they fill the cups then pull up the straps. I have have never turned it or put straps first.

Yeah I tell them so they'll consider my cramps and treat me extra well. I am not usually horny when I'm bleeding but it lasts about a day if it comes that month at all.

I get cranky a day or two before and if I am in pain or sick I am not turned on. But I like to cuddle.

Honestly I use shampoo. Lately I've been getting laser removal to slow down the process.

kekek, this reminds me of the first period I had after I started birth control. It was so light that I legit forgot it even started. My bf and I ended up getting all hot and heavy, then just as he goes to stick his hand down my pants I remember I'm wearing a pad. I caught him just in time, but he was not happy lol. That said, I think we just ended up putting a towel down in the end anyway.
First and only such error, though. My period usually makes me feel like shit, so you can bet I'm whinging in his ear about it the second I feel it coming on, whether it's to protect him from his own expectations or not.