GIOYC / Get It Off Your Chest

The other thread reached bump limit.

Previous thread:

Attached: Get_c405db_1272309.jpg (500x440, 24K)

It's over for me. I wish I had just been normal and fit in. It's cruel that I have to carry on like this with the constant reminders but this is my punishment for being the way I am. I better learn to let go of my enormous short-comings and just move forward. I'm utterly defeated, I couldn't have imagined a worse outcome for my life.

If you had 1 chance to meet a girl you know is interested in you, but it means having to commit to something you don't like for a while, would you do it? I know this girl that would kill to spend time with me, but the only way i can meet her is if i take up a job that involves religious shit i can't stand.

I am not religious in any way, and can't imagine myself pretending to be religious or extroverted for that long. thing is, if i pass this opportunity up, who knows when i'll be able to meet this chick that is dying to meet me.

I still miss you Jenny

>had multiple chances of being with a 10/10 girl who's exactly my type
>have liked her for years
>fucked up every chance by bitching out
>usually don't care what bitches think of me but whenever I see her or am around her I just freeze up and can't think straight
>Last time I text her, a month ago she left me on read
>Won't be able to see her for another 1 and a half months at least
>planning on texting her again wednesday with one of my more chad friends around to help or maybe tomorrow by myself
>scared that it's too late now or she's forgotten about me
>scared that even if it is too late our old friendship will be fucked now
>know a lot of other girls are interested in me, but literally am incapable of connecting with females on an emotional level and feel like if i fuck this up it might be one of my only chances i'll ever get at actually loving someone
I'm planning on sending her a message along the lines of "hey, you got a minute to talk? it's important" so hopefully she actually answers this time, then asking if we could talk on the phone. If that doesn't work then i'm probably gonna send a big paragraph about everything and explaining why I acted the way I did. I know that's usually a bad idea but I feel like at this point the only chance I'm gonna have is just by being totally honest

It’s not jealousy that I’m feeling. It’s pure envy.

Jealousy is when you are worried about someone taking something you have; envy is when you want something someone else has.

C'mon user

Nine and a half years, gone. They were the happiest I'd ever been, and now I don't know how to go on.

If you ever end a relationship, please don't say "I love you, I'm just not -in- love with you", because it hurts like a motherfucker.

Attached: 1.png (590x590, 80K)

Don't do that. There is no need to apologize. You like her. Its a simple fact.

Text her "I'm interested in you. Let's go out."

Understand that her not responding or declining is a real possibility. But what you want to do is creepy as fuck and a recipe for disaster.

Jamie, I've liked you for a long time and I know you know how I feel about you. But we're not right for each other and I'm happy in my marriage.

I'm glad you left your husband. I hope the next guy treats you better.

I hope you understand why I can't be your friend too.

The thing is it's kinda a long story. She started giving me that silent treatment shit a few months ago because I didn't take a chance when I could have. Then on thanksgiving I text her and asked her to hang out on the weekend, but she said she was with friends. I text her again the next week and told asked her if we could talk irl, but she kept pushing me about what i wanted to talk about so I just said "my feelings". Then she told me that was a lot because she just broke up with her bf, so I said just to think about it. After that I saw her a lot, and said hi a few times, but most of the time I kept bitching out and just ignoring her because I really didn't know what to do. I tried texting her again a couple weeks later, but that's when she left me on open. After that I haven't spoken a word with her.

Now I'm not really sure if just saying "hey I like you, let's go out" will work. She already knows I like her, but she was trying to make me work for it because of how I fucked up before I think.

Also, I did a few other dumbass things, like not joining her group in a class when I had the opportunity. I came in really late, and the teacher asked me if I had any friends in there, and I just said no.

Yeah dude, I feel you. I still think being direct is the way to go. Either she is interested or she isn't. You're not going to talk yourself into attraction.

I'm afraid. I'm afraid that what I feel right now is going to stay with me for the rest of my life. This feeling of dissatisfaction that doesn't go away. Despite having a boyfriend, a job, a full ride to college, etc. I can't seem to be proud. I feel so dimwitted in regards to lacking a hobby due to being busy, and I've never had a natural talent. It takes me longer to get the hang of something that others do easily, yet that pushes me to try harder so I can be better than others. I just wish that for once in my life I would be satisfied with the way I'm handling life.

Attached: 1543580588333.jpg (280x388, 25K)

It gets better as you get older, user. I promise. You're going to find a hobby and enjoy the hobby for what it is - and not because you are the best at it.

One thing to keep in mind: comparison is the thief of joy.

I guess you're right, it's just a lot of people give me all types of different ideas. I just wish I could have a chance to talk to her in person, I know I would have a way better chance. I'm good in face to face situations but like I said, I'm not gonna be able to see her for what could be a pretty long time. Have you been in a situation like this at all before?

Also
>You're not going to talk yourself into attraction
This is the shitty part. I know 100% she was interested in me before, and even with that I still fucked up. I wish I wasn't such a failure. I have no problems talking to girls at all no matter how cute they are, except for this one.

I'm crashing again and I don't know what to do about it. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Yes. The way I played it was being direct. She said no. I left it alone. About two years later, we started talking again - and eventually we got into a relationship.

Timing is a bitch when it comes to love.

I just want to move to Iceland.
And live around the world.
Working at home making everything creative I can.
Halfway there....

I have dreams of making music but I’m shit at guitar and can’t sing and am nothing but a chronic antisocial masturbater who procrastinates and sits inside all day wanting to die while shoving useless shit down my throat

Attached: 760D2C8B-888C-47A1-B6CC-D16685A0ABB4.png (320x320, 22K)

Keep at it and you’ll make it user

Alright, should I start off with the "Do you got a minute to talk? It's important" thing or no? I feel like just asking her out in the first message like that might be too much, but I'm scared if I just say hey she'll ignore it.
What do you think I should do if she says no? Even if we can't date I at least want to be friends again instead of just ignoring each other like we are now. I feel like I'm just gonna be fucked up constantly if I have to be forced to see her around all the time but never even be able to have a normal conversation like we used to..

There's so much stuff I want to say to her. I really feel like I'm gonna be losing a part of my life if it goes wrong.

I'm tearing up just writing this, I feel like a bitch at the fact that a girl has this much control over my emotions.

>Alright, should I start off with the "Do you got a minute to talk? It's important" thing or no? I feel like just asking her out in the first message like that might be too much, but I'm scared if I just say hey she'll ignore it.

I think you make it clear your asking her our. Ask to dinner and a movie. If she asks why, tell her that you want to date her. You don't need to explain your feelings - just let it be.

She might not respond. It sucks. Lick your wounds and move on with life. Obsessing over her will won't make it better.

>What do you think I should do if she says no? Even if we can't date I at least want to be friends again instead of just ignoring each other like we are now. I feel like I'm just gonna be fucked up constantly if I have to be forced to see her around all the time but never even be able to have a normal conversation like we used to..

Be honest with yourself. You don't see her as a friend. Don't torture yourself and pursue a friendship.

So like a "hey, you wanna have dinner with me wednesday" or something? Sorry i'm being autistic about it

I met a girl on discord. She's not my type but for some reason I feel a strong attraction to her. This was a few years ago and for some reason I feel the same way about her. I'm not a creep but I don't know what is happening to me.

I turned 19 just 4 days ago and I feel like I’ve hit a wall, it’s like my life is supposed to end here and this year, but I don’t think about killing myself. Maybe it’s just a temporary feeling of leaving the teenage years to become a full fledged adult. I still have many friends, but now I just get bored at the thought of being around them, and I just want to be alone.
I am still going on a roadtrip with you lads, but after that I’m going back to my shut-in usual self.

Attached: 40922E4E-9206-4B7F-AB39-2A5D2D9BE1AF.jpg (657x467, 40K)

>Like girl
>Hanging out with her makes me happy
>But getting to is always hard, she's always got a reason she can't
>Send her a text basically asking her to tell me when she is actually free because I like spending time with her

Preparing to be left on read or to have our interactions slowly fizzle to nothing. I really wanted this one to work out.

Attached: 1536291967867.jpg (683x683, 48K)

Its been almost a year that a woman i love that i have been close to for 7 years hasn't physically spoken to me due to her douche bag ex physically isolating her since she lives there
But i think she's moving out which is a good thing
Her ex knows who i am and hacks her social media and he also hacked her cellphone before
Whenever i try to contact her on her social media he blocks me on her social media and sends fake ass messages on her social media imersonating her
He abuses her still since he hacks her social media
At one point he scratched her also stole her money one time not sure how much but he hacked her snapchat and told anyone to pay on his paypal
She was selling pictures and videos of herself
He's a fucking asshole

For almost 7 months she hasn't spoken to me
But i do keep an eye on her through social media

I do love her romantically and more than romantically
She's the woman i love

I always want to kill myself

I am severely depressed ever since march because that's when she dated him before they broke up afterwards weeks later

I am lonely

I always want to die and hurt myself

Being alone without her is painful

This isn’t for me, it’s for all you self pitying anons. You CAN pick yourself up and you CAN get better. I used to be just like you, making threads about a girl i was having issues with. But now i’m dating her and she’s the love of my life. I feel so much better and i’m 100% sure she saved my life. You can all end up somewhere good. This shit you feel right now won’t last forever and it will come back. These sad periods in your life don’t define you, it’s how you handle them that does. So what will you do user? Will you get your life together? Or cry like a baby

She may come around, she may not. But you must move on. She's moving on from him, which is good. If she reaches out to you, be there with a friendly hand. If she doesn't, she doesn't. Carrying torches is a good way to get burned.

If it doesn’t work out it doesn’t work out. If her reasons are truly valid then she’ll make time for you, if not then oh well. No point in sulking over it

You’re just getting older user. I’m 19 too and i felt the same way. I wanted to leave all my friends behind too bbut i didn’t and they ended up being there for me when i needed them. Just because you’re getting older doesn’t mean you have to abandon your former self

Yeah I suppose, but I thought this time I would finally get a different ending. I'm a little bummed but it'll pass.

Well im not moving on from her but i know she'll come back because i feel like she still loves me and the fact on why we haven't spoken was becuase of the guy hacking her stuff
Me and her are close
We are always with each other daily before this happend and she was always talked to me
We are in love still i think
I feel her love for me still
Also she has been super lonely for months
She was in this situlation before with other abusive exes and she came back
She's doing better and i know she'll come back
I still believe she will

Its painful without her

I feel super depressed where i cry and wanting to kill myself with my hands

I miss her
I miss my goosey my girl

Good for you user. That’s the attitude i want to hear. I do have to say tho, my current gf used to be like this but this was because her friend was manipulating her. So if this girl is possible girlfriend material, then she will come back to you

If she comes back and leaves you again STOP TAKING HER BACK. She could be a self destructive person and she’ll only drag you down more. You have to have boundaries and stand up for yourself. When she comes back, make it her last chance

>because her friend was manipulating her
That sounds like a story if you don't mind sharing

Well when she comes back i do have to make my move quicker
Because in the past i went a tiny bit slow and then she was taken by other guys

It isn’t but i’ll still tell you

>be me 16 in high school
>sit in front of 5/10 girl in spanish class name ayla
>semi flirt but nothing too bad
>she develops a crush on me but i don’t care for her
>occasionally her drop dead gorgeous friend comes over and i kinda make jokes to her
>ayla suddenly stops talking to me
>ask her why and she says that it’s because someone said i liked her when i didn’t
>okay whatever
>a year and a few months later
>best friends with the gorgeous girl
>have an obvious crush on her
>won’t hang out with me outside of school
>tells me she likes another guy
>ohokay.jpg
>try to stay friends
>she makes a post about me on instagram indirectly telling me to fuck off
>text her telling her about how awful she is
>no response
>3 months later
>feel shitty that i lost my best friend
>need answers
>text her and ask her what happened
>she tells me how sorry she is for what she did
>ayla was telling her to like other guys and even wrote and posted that thing on instagram
>said she would stop being friends with her if she didn’t leave me alone
>forgive her as she truly is sorry

Now we’re dating and i’m the happiest i’ve ever been. I’m gonna marry her someday

Well I'm glad you had a happy ending dude, hope I can say the same.

Just remember that stories don’t end in real life. They can continue for years. This could be your last chapter with her but it’s not the last chapter in your life.

That's 100% true and actually made me feel a lot better, thanks man, have a good night.

You too user. Go finish your book

Misinterpreted that's telling me to kill myself but I getcha

Attached: 1470786473642.png (804x876, 456K)

Your friend is coming to visit. I've never talked to him before. You aren't saying when he's going to be here. I'm not sure if you're taking time off when he's here. It's a lose/lose situation for me though; if you take time off I'll be hurt since you didn't do that for me. If you don't I'm going to be stuck around him most days. I don't know. I wish he wasn't coming but you have your own friends and own life. I'm just jealous because I won't be the center of your attention. I'll feel like a third wheel. I want friends too but he's coming down for you, not me. You guys are going to have fun and I'll just... be there, like it's always been with other people. That's if you invite me in the first place. Which is fine, you want to spend time together. We live together but you and him don't.

Fuck.

I don't... want to be excluded. I'm so lonely.

Attached: IMG_20190106_014112.jpg (750x797, 81K)

The minute I get another dirty look or disgusting lungs, I will hit people.
I am done dealing woth this faggot culture.
Kids wamt a fucking smack, so.fucking be it.
I don't even care if people bigger than me act like this anymore. I will fucking gouge their eyes with my thumb, I am so fucking done.
My hits only tickle until I just fight dirty.
I don't even care, everyone just seems out to fuck with me.
I tried being calm but now I am done.

>Lungs
Google fucked up as usual.
I don't know how to turn it off.
I meant lunges.

I miss you so much. I stand by most of what I said and did but I'm still sorry things ended the way they did. I'm sure you'll find someone else.

It hurts so bad. Most of my life just feels like a bad dream about to erupt into nightmare, and no matter how much I blink I can't wake up.

I wish I had someone to talk to. I wish anybody understood me.

i just want a new girl to date. i have broken up with my first gf 4-5 months ago and i've been feeling like i can fully move on for about a month or so. i'm ready, i just want to meet someone new. i really miss the intimacy. i love kissing and passionately, gently touching a woman. i miss it and i think if i don't do it enough in my 20's (i am 21) i will feel like i missed out on life.
I need to be in the city more and try to be more social. I should also ask one of my female friends advice about this. it sucks all of my groups of friends are just dudes.. but whatever. i can't really complain, i'm lucky to have my friends. it's all good Jow Forums (i just wanna girl !!!)

I reaaaally relate a lot to your post
No larp intended
Hope you get through this

lol no, life isn't that kind.

I'm browsing Jow Forums while Asian squatting in my shower doorway, one foot in the warm shower and one foot on the ground so that I can type on my computer that's placed on the bath foundation at such an angle that leaves only this position as a possibility for typing. I know that I'm a retard and wasting water but the only thing that I give a shit about right now is having sex with Rachael. Hopefully when she sees me tomorrow I can get something going and somehow overcome the fact that I have no true desire for sex or a relationship, just a semblance of the idea of desire for her. Also I'm way less fit than I was when I saw her last. Hrrrm

I hate feeling like your last choice. Why do you keep me around? You only wanna do boring stuff with me. Is that what you are? Are you boring? Why do you look away when you hug me? It's not an obligation, you shouldn't do anything you don't want to so why do you keep me around? Is it all a fucking joke?
Do you think you're better than me? Why, because you finished community college and I barely started? Because you have a kid and I don't? I'm single and I can do whatever the fuck I want. I don't need this shit. You're boring as fuck, you're not doing me any favors. Why should I stick around when you don't give a shit about me?

Went on a date that I thought went well. Girl has been sending mixed signals since then. Why do they have to treat us like that bros

wow thanks
that actually means a lot to me
because I was in this rut all week

I fell in love with a korean american guy and I don't feel good enough for him somehow

I really wish I could stop being called a conspiracy theorist when I'm quoting studies that are raising alarm bells about xenoestrogens in nearly everything we touch and consume.

Attached: you are not immune to propaganda.jpg (974x709, 67K)

>be me
>be in high school
>be 14 years old
>this girl I really like asks me for my number because everyone is exchanging numbers, no whatsapp yet
>I turn completely fucking red and stammer her my number
>year later friend is together with her
>15 now, kind of feel laughed at by the girls, feel left out by the boys, they play minecraft without me even though I started it
>go out drinking from time to time, but I know they also sometimes go without me, I always end up shitfaced, i.e. couldn't walk anymore, just fell on my back when I got up, deeply regret it now but back then it was a way of coping
>get into weed because I thought it would make me attractive for girls (I'll show you something you have never seen before), and part of a group
>turns into RC's, psychedelics, Heroin then Meth
>stop it all together
>clean for 3 years now in 3 months or something
>realize the girls I like, the ones I crave affection from are still the 14 year olds
>fuck, too late now, I'll never feel it
>no love that includes intimacy for me, I can still love them with my heart though, I guess, but no sexual satisfaction and no drugs either, fuck
>can't put up with the older ones, they are all not honest, don't show what they truly feel, hide something and have ulterior motives and also laugh about me and say I'm not a man and just look down on me, that's at least how it feels
>even if they said it wasn't like that, I wouldn't believe them
>sometimes life becomes all dull, no real sadness no anger no agitation no stress, just plain dull feeling, it's good in a way
>I just want to give it all, just fight for some greater cause like life and beauty itself, till I burn out and become nothing, until I become the wind and fade away
>am on a good way now, becoming a doctor

thank you for reading
I know "just kill yourself you subhuman" "neck yourself" "you deserve this bastard"
yeah I know

Attached: 1487775747433.jpg (486x640, 76K)

Oh I forgot
>the second girl I liked from 16-18
>last week of school
>friend tells me they've been together for a while now
>they fucked, in school, on schooltrips wherever
>kept it secret
>still everyone knew
>except me
>they had exactly what I yearned for
>you see a girl friend with whom I had it really good would have eliminated the need for being in a group, she would've been my group
>it would've given me the means to stand above all this bullshit
>it would've made me feel like I was worthy and a human being, no matter if the others played with me and everyone said

You were the only thing I had, the only thing that made me happy in a life in which I feel I fundamentally lack something that other people have, that makes them capable to reach happiness with their own forces

>people beg me to keep my social media active and updated so we can "stay in contact"
>proceeds to spam me with shit videos 24/7
>likes and comments on the random shit i post minutes after i post
>spams me with random shit the second i'm "online(aka cycling thru social media for cat videos while i'm shitting or cooking)"
>all the while never even attempt to carry on a meaningful convo when i start one
>they only "talk" when they're about to ask for something

>be me
>can't stand the feeling of having my "status" monitored 24/7 for "availability"
>just wanna be able to look at Maxwell the cat being angry without someone thinking i'm available for shitposting at 1:30a
>deactivate and ask them to instead trade phone #'s because social media is toxic to mental health
>them: oh uh well...just keep in mind that i have a life and I won't always be available....
>lolwut
>be me and call them once or twice during daytime hours just to chat or ask if i can visit
>get ghosted
>or "uh...what happened to your fb? Why can't we talk there?"
>hear gossip that i'm "always calling" like I "have no life" when they're "busy" and that I'm "rude" for thinking they're always available when they have busier, more important lives than me to lead
>but the fact that they'll spam me with shit in the middle of the night while never even trying to have a meaningful convo never seems to be an issue

Bruh, I...

I always thought of myself as "antisocial" but this whole "I want you available all the time for my own exclusive convenience" shit takes the cake for me. What happened to people who want to have a relationship with somebody without an audience or some catch? And the fact that these types always want to go the "Don't burn bridges" route but act all hurt and offended when you act just as shallowly towards them. I mean, what part of "I'm only talking to you in case I might need something from you" would make someone feel any sort of affection or fondness? People are weird man.

Just so fucking tired of life I know I messed up on some part of it but it was already a given I would struggle since I’m a foreigner on the only place I’ve called home pretty sure I’m aspergers too

I agree.

how to improve short term memory or attention?

i feel im becoming more retarded by the day.

Im just fucking tired of trying to be the best, of chasing goals and trying to improve

What is the fucking point of anything if even when i reach my goals im still alone, i hate it, drug addicts and big loser somehow get the girls i want and it hurts me, specially the one that got cheated on and then tried to give me her attention

Im tired i feel terrible i just want everything to end

Attached: D099E31A-C591-462D-89FB-F2712A895009.jpg (540x540, 32K)

I'm too hurt to care...

So you just care when you're not hurt ?
Childish.

I just want to tell you that I love you. I know you don’t want my love so I’ll leave it here.

Nothing of value has been lost between us.
All that I value in love disintegrate into nothing more than a hollow fever dream of an unflown nestling.
What I hoped for something to nurture, you have given me something that can't be nurtured, something that never even have been alive at all; a painting easter egg is what you have given me.
I took my leap of faith, only to fall and lose a wing and the nest was rendered empty.
Why should I be grateful for something, that I have already been given my entire life?
Nothing but hot air. There is nothing worth to stimulate about, as if it was something meaningful to take.
If it feels empty then it is empty, do not attempt to revive something that have already died long ago. What has been destroyed, has been destroyed, you will only to feel the phantom pain of a wound that is no longer there.

Nothing of value has been lost between us.
All that I value in love disintegrate into nothing more than a hollow fever dream of an unflown nestling.
What I hoped for something to nurture, you have given me something that can't be nurtured, something that never have been alive at all; a painted easter egg is what you have given me.
I took my leap of faith, only to fall and lose a wing and the nest was rendered empty.
Why should I be grateful for something that I have already been given my entire life?
Nothing but hot air, there is nothing worth to stimulate about between us, as if it was something meaningful to take it in ourselves.
If it feels empty then it is empty, do not attempt to revive something that have died long ago. What have been destroyed, has been destroyed. You will only feel the phantom pain of a wound that is no longer there.

if she's interested in me, yes. Otherwise it's a waste of time.
I actually joined the Catholic church because I was very attracted to a girl. She didn't like me back and those years in the church were hell. I do believe in God but being in the Catholic church was very damaging for me, emotionally.
She ended up dating some other dude and as expected they broke up soon. I'm not attracted to her anymore now (she turned into an idiot and a jerk in the span of 2 years, and I'm not saying this because she rejected me), thankfully, but I still haven't met anyone I like even close to how much I liked her.

I still do. Just not as much.
It's hard when they ignore you.

I can relate

Today is the 6th. I haven't slept since the 4th. I just got off work. Trying to relax and go to sleep but the stress just hits me. Like I need to do something but there's nothing to do. Probably life's own weight getting to me. Wanting to wish I did all the right things. Shoulda moved out by now. Should have graduated with my bachelor's by now. Still, everyone I know still looks at me like I'm some sort of a success because my job pays well enough for now.

>you can be anything you want, its america!
Then can I just be a NEET and play video games all day? I wish to work as little as possible and interact with society as little as possible
>OMG YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER YOU SHOULD BE A MODEL CITIZEN THAT FITS INTO A MOLD AND CONTRIBUTING TO SOCIETY WITH WORK SO DONT DO THAT YOU WILL WASTE YOUR LIFE
lol nah fuck it I am going to live my life how I want and fuck you

I hate my friend's boyfriend. I hate her for being with him.

Then stop calling out randomly and it will end for good.

I want my dad's friend to rape me again. I liked how warm he was on top of me and how he smelled and how he felt.

I broke up with my gf of 5 years because she got really fat , to the point that it drastically started to affect our sex life . I was never one to judge someone so harshly but it just became too much for me . I often blame myself because I would always take her out to eat places (my metabolism is pretty high and I workout on occasion) . Now I’ve started casually dating this one girl and she’s so freaken perfect ; she’s a hard worker, goes to school, has a decent job, no kids , pretty bangin body but she’s not interested in me . Kind of feels like it’s the worlds way of saying fuck you asshole .

Is it normal to be angrily repulsed by a specific concept of a fetish?
Because I get that way about malesub, or someone trying to say I personally'd want to be submissive to someone.
And I don't get this way about fetish I don't like, like scat or something. That's just
>rolls eyes
>sigh
>click away
Malesub is different though, I get angry about it. Muscles getting tense angry. Autistically tilt at a video game angry. I don't ever want to be submissive to anyone ever, and I hate how some fetish groups I like might assume that's what I want. Except when I think why, all I can think of was hating being bullied at school and not being able to fight back.

Is this weird? Is that flip to anger normal aversion or something? I don't feel comfortable talking about it with people normally, because it's about sex and shit.

Attached: onion.jpg (480x360, 16K)

You got issues unresolved.

How do I cope with being a perfectionistic fuckup?

Learn to forgive yourself. Usually need to reprogram that internal self talk.

I'm afraid my girlfriend doesn't love me anymore
We argued cause she didn't wanna have sex on new year's eve.
I want to help her feel well and find confidence.
I love her so goddamn much I miss her whenever we're not together
She turned me into a better person
I LOVE YOU BABY TRUST ME
I WILL GIVE YOU THE WORLD YOU'RE MUCH BETTER THAN ME I LOVE YOU even though it sounds cheesy, even though we argue
You're my other half baby please believe me

Well, what do you recommend for resolving them?

It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll

What if it’s other people I find it hard to forgive?

Chronic pain is ruining my life and I'm afraid to tell my significant other. It's gotten to the point where I don't experience a day without pain.
I go to my chiropractor every other week and it helps when I do, but for those other 13 days I'm not going, I'm in so much pain that I cry myself to sleep.
I don't want him to worry about me since there's nothing I can do about it, but at this point my pain is stopping me from playing games with him or laying down and watching a movie, or even cuddling at night.

I've tried to get diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that my mom has, and I'm really likely to have as well, but every doctor I go to just ignores me and tries to treat symptoms instead of helping me find out what's wrong. It's exhausting and I hurt so fucking bad.

hell yeah brother!

Therapy.

Mindblown.

Do you think of me as much as I think about you? I think you love me.

That's usually an indication that you have a hard time forgiving yourself over something.

Attached: 49864201_1452283604909154_1188921774453030912_n.jpg (750x736, 49K)

:)

AC/DC is why I like bagpipes.

Fuck you captcha. That was like fifteen.

Isn't it true that when you kinda like someone you go through the motions and dating is easy. You say you love them a lot but deep down you don't. But when you are truly in love it is hard to do as you want because they flustered you and it's hard to say you love them so you show it instead.

True...

It depends on the person. When I finally realized I loved him I couldn’t stop saying it.

I've tried fucking several dogs on several occasions at a younger age.

I also kilt a lot of animals but buried them proper.

Something about actually "living" this insane experience instead of charting a course and filling a hole societal pressure put there to begin with.

I dunno everyone is fake and gay anyway