Advice on Ex

Broke up, didn’t speak for 2 weeks, got back together, she literally begged me to take her back. She has a drinking problem and said she would stop.

great first 5 days, last 2 days intense arguing , now her old habits are coming back , tonight she went out after work now she’s drinking, ignored calls and barely answering any texts, last one was 2 hours ago.

I’m so sad and angry and feel so hopeless. I want to help her and I’m addicted to her but she is so bad for me and my mental health. But I can’t stop wanting to be with her and sex is really good. But so much baggage and fights , but I don’t want to give up the occasional good times and the comfort, and the sex .

Please help me

Attached: 397CD114-496D-4209-811F-0C7FD4E1E140.jpg (768x720, 41K)

Please guys I’m dying inside rn

She tried for 5 days. She is disrespecting you by doing this behavior. Her actions have consistencies. You took her back. You made a choose and she made hers.

I know it’s hard mate. Leave that fucking bitch. Sorry of offending but not a single person on this earth is worth mental tournament. Now it’s your turn to play the cards never let her be the card dealer. Hold onto your pride and dignity. Sex is all over and not worth the pain. Work out make a tinder and move on. Always wrap it. Do not text her ever let her shit storm your phone. Let her know you’re serious and not a little bitch.

I blocked her last night after 12am and she freaked out . But I’m scared to leave because I know she’ll fuck another guy she has like 100 that want to get with her .

I just feel so helpless . She said she wasn’t going to drink, that she would do whatever it took to get me back. So sad and disappointed and angry.

Not feeling good guys

Yo man my girl has nearly 200K followers on Instagram. If I left she Could pick any mofo to sleep with lmfao. Keep it real man. If you get all sucked up in her shit you’ll be more a mess than you are now. Obviously the feeling of despair and hopelessness is getting worse do math man don’t fall into her fucked Up life let her be the alcoholic bitch she wants to be. Make your own path. Get goals achieve success.

Any other advice guys/girls ?

Girlz are always gonna have side niggaz whether ur with her or not itll happen
You > any girl out there

The right one will.come along with time but you need to save yourself from this or she will wreck you emotionally

Attached: JPEG_20180822_000139.jpg (200x200, 21K)

what I say can’t stand for all but has worked for me and my alpha bros. I got plenty of advice. But it revolves on who you want to be. From what I can see and heard is girls like a man who can protect them Incase any danger were to happen. I don’t want to sound like a health nut but get physical hobbies. I’ve been boxing and skateboarding since I was a kid but I try anything really. I also Live next to a state park so I bike heavy because it’s nice on the joints. I’m only 23 but still you gotta take care of your body. Next don’t be a fucking slob. I advise reading about the law of attraction. Idk if this makes sense but Who you are attracts what you are. As in if you’re a fat Mcds eating tv watching dirty poor fuck you’re going to attract someone who loves that type of lifestyle. Don’t get sucked up in a girls life when they have you wrapped around their finger you’ve completely fucked Up. Im not saying to not be loyal or not care about your female, treat her with respect have your boundaries and don’t become so sucked into her life it might seem good at first but that gets old fast.

Yeah this is good advice . It just sucks that she said she wasn’t going to drink and she would do anything for me to give her another chance. I did and now she’s out drinking and doing who knows what and will prob fuck another guy if not tonight soon. I def let her wrap me around her finger , and I guess she thinks I’m not fun since I don’t want her to drink but she has a very very serious problem with it and it’s really fucking her up so I wanted to help her.

She hasn’t answered me back in like 3 hours and it’s 11:30pm here so I just can’t stop obsessing about her , I worried and I don’t know what she’s doing

Dumb simp!

You're pathetic, there are lots of females out there looking for people like you. People they can suck down to the last penny.

You're lucky if she's not doing that already.

If you want a new girl just go out and find a good girl, tell her what this one did and how you're heartbroken. She'll try to console you but if you're smart you should start making in roads from there.
Idiot

Thansk man

I understand why you’re worried you let yourself get caught up in this mess. Just leave OP.. she’s not the one and it’s ok! Be as positive as you can be. Here I’ll win this one for you. Tomorrow when she sobers up or decides to message you just don’t reply. It’s hard at first but let her eat one of her own fucking dishes. Serve it nice and hot. When you choose to reply( please don’t reply right away seriously wait a day(s)) Admire her for being your partner and the time spent(don’t say anything about her leaving and getting drunk). If you choose to reply just say “you’re free and not my girl do as you please I will not tolerate such behavior just never message me again unless youre in danger.” You Gotta mature my friend. If she chooses to diss and shit on your life atleast you were mature and not petty. She will feel your frustration 10X because guess what OP that’s not what she’s expecting out of you.

I’ll try not to take this personally since I’m pretty much feeling the absolute lowest I’ve ever felt in my life . Im not saying anything for sympathy but it’s a really dark time for me right now.

How can I move on? How can I leave her for good , it’s like she is my heroin.

This is one of the worst nights I’ve had in a long time

Thank you man this helped me

If anyone else had any words of wisdom, I’d be much obliged. Just trying not to spiral too deep tonight, this is so painful

Anyone else ? Please

I would greatly appreciate any other input

Get the fuck off this board and live your life Instead of asking others for advice. Obv my advice wasn’t comforting and you’re looking for someone to tell you how you could win this dumb broad back or something. Lol suck it up man up and quit being a pussy

It was comforting man. You helped so much I screenshotted your posts . I guess I just feel empty

Why do you affiliate yourself with toxic people? It's her choice to drink, and basically, she's holding you hostage. You're literaly suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.