I kinda like girls and my bf likes me liking girls

I'm mostly straight and I love my boyfriend. He's the person I want to make a family with, grow old with, and end life with. I don't find other guys attractive anymore and am head over heels

However, he really likes girl on girl. I'm not completely bisexual, but i do think girls can be cute and have always wanted to fool around with a girl. I don't want to have sex with a girl or have a 3some, but just having a little fun sounds nice. He has always wanted to see me and another girl together.

Is there any way to realistically make this happen and not escalate it to sex or a 3some?

Attached: 7b0167d.png (385x480, 213K)

Make another girl out of wax, and use that instaed of finding a real girl.

Attached: 25BE7C26-8FD0-4A50-B4A6-CEA786BAB073.png (330x443, 170K)

What you’re asking for doesn’t make sense, but I understand the motivation. You want to introduce a girl into the bedroom with your boyfriend without it being cheating.

Maybe you could get a sex worker or someone sort of random who is interested in a fling. After you guys fool around, neither of you contacts this girl and she goes on her way.

You might be opening pandoras box by exploring this at all, though. Once you start the homosexuality and promiscuity, it can quickly become a way of life.

I just want to make out and touch, i don't want to get anything past tit touching or dry humping. The idea of actually having a girl finger me, eat me out, or peg me isn't appealing.
I don't want a threesome either

I agree with the last point, though. That's the main thing holding me back. I really love him and want this relationship to last.

>You might be opening pandoras box by exploring this at all, though. Once you start the homosexuality and promiscuity, it can quickly become a way of life.
This OP

>i don't want to get anything past tit touching or dry humping. The idea of actually having a girl finger me, eat me out, or peg me isn't appealing.
then what's the point? if you don't want to do that then you're better off keeping it in your head

Because he's really interested in it and i think that the former sounds like it'd be fun to do in front of him. I want to fulfill his fantasy within my limit.

>I don't want a threesome either
Then tell him that. Threesomes kill relationships despite what anyone says.

Tell him if he wants to see you with a chick that he can't participate, but don't push for it. Assume it wont happen.

Come out of the closet, OP.

Anyways, yeah, I guess the way to keep this threesome from wrecking the relationship would be to make sure this person gets lost for good and neither of you contacts them.

Some people can handle open relationships, but not all, so this thank you ma’am approach could be a way around that.

The risk you’re not acknowledging is that you might be opening pandora’s box and finding out how gay and promiscuous you are, which is maybe something you aren’t ready for.

I'm not going to turn into a lesbian slut. I've had plenty of girls make passes at me and get feely, but i declined.

I'm more worried about it being a slippery slope for him

Well you are claiming to be bisexual and looking for a threesome, but that you don’t want it to affect the sanctity of your future marriage.

I've said in every single post i don't want sex or a threesome

Okay, so when you said, you “think girls can be cute”, you weren’t saying that you have sexual attraction to women? I’ve heard of straight women kissing girls as a stunt.

Idk how cute he is, but if he's cute enough maybe have him cross dress?

So he's a cuckold?

Also, yeah, making out with girls and grinding on them all while wanting a monogamous relationship could give your boyfriend mixed messages and cause him to act in unexpected ways. I mean, anything is possible, and that is not too big of a stretch.

Yes, i think kissing a girl sounds fun but i don't have sexual attraction towards women

Absolutely not, and he would be very opposed to this

No, he's not

But it’s also possible it might not matter at all. It could be like, “Yeah, she did that,” and then life goes on.

I don't want to start problems that will ruin everything, i just thought it would be fun to indulge his fetish, especially since i think the idea sounds interesting
I'm seeing that this is probably going to stay a fetish and nothing more

yeah i’m not sure what you need advice with. just make out with a straight girl then. have him nut on you and call it a night.

How do i do that?
How do i find a girl like that?

He is from what you described.

Just let him watch.
Tell him there are boundaries he had to respect or you won’t do it. Then eat as much pussy as you want, but he can only watch you

just find a straght girl who is way out and ask. you know the type, unless you’re like 13. socially conservative people will make some funny faces if you ask them.

I don't have a lot of friends

oh yeah I dont know how to make friends. I’ve had them before but only by chance.

Can I masturbate to you on video chat? you can just sit there. my camera can be off if you want.

I can also make out with you and grind on you, if your boyfriend says it’s okay

Not interested in seeing you masturbate

Are you a biological girl?

I said my camera can be off if you want. Did you read the whole post?

If I say I’m a biological girl, will you buy me a plane ticket?

You're obviously a male
Not interested

I’m actually a mechanical girl, but you just blew your chance

You're not the only girl on earth and i'm really not interested in the masturbation thing
Saged reply, because your response was bad

Maybe try going to a lesbian bar? Just go as far as dancing and making out. He can just chill and watch, but I wouldn't voice your plan there. In my experience, lesbian women do not appreciate the fetishization.

Considering it. Only thing is, he's a pretty notable dude. They might see him as out of place