The woman I love doesn't love me back and I feel it's appropriate that she's punished for this...

The woman I love doesn't love me back and I feel it's appropriate that she's punished for this, nothing psycho like killing her or anything, what would be the best way to proceed here?

Attached: IMG_4409.jpg (330x516, 21K)

sounds fully psycho to me

Kys

lol chill out there bro not worth stressing

show her through your achievements how wrong she is.

Do a bill cosby

This also fuck her boyfriend.

Put about pinch of baking soda in her food. She'll come running back to you.

I never had her in the first place.

Yo dumbass, if she doesn't love you, she doesn't love you. You can't punish people for that you imbecile

>You can't punish people for that you imbecile
Why the fuck not?

if you’re that good, I assume you know why she doesn’t love you. Why not try to change that about yourself instead of dragging people down instead.

Because who the fuck are you? Think you're God's gift to earth? Get the fuck out of here with that shit faggot.

He’s role playing.

Go fuck yourself. You are an immature retard - no woman wants that.

Girl once said she loved me. Week later when we were at party she was kissing with different dude later that night blowing him.

From that time now i can feel only rage.

While I agree user, women are raped, harmed and murdered everyday by men that believe as OP does.

Why should she be punished for that? What has she done wrong?

I worked so hard to tell her i love her. I worked out daily, found job and even tired to be friendly as much as possible. I have mustered my courage as Jow Forums told me and yet here i am. I was standing there like fool with her arrogant approach saying "Sorry i dont need any love, im fine". She is 4/10 but funny. She has no boyfriend or she had before and yet she dares to tell me this? My manhood, ego and everything i loved and strived for was destroyed with single sentence. I was picturing her as my wife and we had 4 kids. We would go to vacations with kids, playing on my guitar singing songs, dancing while drunk and yet... She broke me... She couldnt even look in my eyes and say "sorry but im not ready, i would love to but im hurt too". No she had to be most arrogant bitch ever. After she told me this she just left, blocked me on facebook and wont pick up my phone nor respond to my messages.

For her i only bear hate. HATE!

The absolute best thing is to become MGTOW, and encourage others to do the same.

Women are nothing without men and government

Why do you love her? What is she to you? Why did you let her affect your life so significantly, to the point where you say nonsense such as:
>My manhood, ego and everything i loved and strived for was destroyed with single sentence.
She couldnt even look in my eyes and say "sorry but im not ready, i would love to but im hurt too". >No she had to be most arrogant bitch ever. After she told me this she just left, blocked me on facebook and wont pick up my phone nor respond to my messages.
You did this to yourself. You're the fool who let a stranger, not your family, not your friends, but a stranger, affect them emotionally to such a degree that you're suffering. If you really want advice, here it is: Forget about her. Worry about the welfare of people who care about you. If you don't have any people that care about you, make it your goal to find people who will love you as much as you love them.

Lol you're pathetic

Fucking shit! Im just so lonely.

Attached: 1546759287648.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Obsessing over people who don't care about you will not help your loneliness.

Yeah, you are still not entitled to anyone's love, you faggot. Do you even realize how retarded you sound? It's only natural that she'd reject you, you probably seem unhinged to normal people.

Why would that break you user, sounds like you’re emotionally weak

Ahahahahahaha you got rejected by a 4/10? Wow you must be an extra hideous incel. Thanks for making me feel better about myself user

Bro this happened to me this summer. Just move on and adapt. There’s nothing else that can be done. Your time will come. Everyone goes through the same struggles. The first heartbreak is always the worst.

But if I let her get away with it other women will think it's acceptable to treat me like this.

She probably wasn't 4/10, sounds like a typical example of sour grapes.

But it is acceptable to tell someone you are not interested that you are not interested in them. What is your issue son?

Other women will think that it's... acceptable to reject you? Because that is totally acceptable no matter whether you like it or not.

It's not acceptable to get me love her when she doesn't love me back, I need justice.

Seek a therapist for your obvious mental issues before you shoot up a school.

Why would she love you? You have a repugnant personality. What do you think you could ever offer a girl?

How did she get you to love her? Did she flirt with you or showed romantic interest?

None of this is important. It was her choice to choose her current bf over me, it was a deliberate and vindictive thing she did and makes no logical sense as I'm better than him in every way. She just did this out of spite.

Attached: 1531560089688.png (622x421, 275K)

Take that energy somewhere else and channel it into something beautiful.

I should channel my fists into her face?

i hope she gets a restraining order

Attached: 1544798570115.png (990x1080, 738K)

b8

I need support right now, I'm fragile, you're not helping the situation.

if you really want revenge, get hot and make her fall in love with you, and then dump her

Attached: 7uwVPRhB_400x400.jpg (211x211, 12K)

Millions of aspiring musicians love piano.
Piano loves Chopin.
Is it the piano's fault that the rest are lesser players? What comes from them smashing the piano, aside from spoiling their love?

Some things in life are not for you, and you should be grateful. Piano might not be for you, but neither are tuberculosis or postmortem recognition for your talent.

Nah, you’re in the right here mate. You were nothing but a gentleman.

Dare I say it...

>T H E
>S U P R E M E
>G E N T L E M A N

You know what you must do, user.

Do you have her phone number? Put up a fake ad for a prostitute and put her phone number on it.

Even posting it on /b/ will cause enough drama

Spread a rumor that she had a threesome with the biggest fuccbois in her circle. Most will treat her as an objective, which will ruin her mind and outlook in life.

Because of this post, it shows she's intelligent and made the right choice.

she must be spanked

The sad thing is that guys like this make women super skittish with the rest of us.
I have the damnedest time convincing chicks that reject me that I don't have hard feelings for anyone but myself. This is supposed to be a fun part of life, flirting with chicks until you find one that takes you seriously. I don't get why incels have this bitter mindset.

MOVE ON

You can't always get what you want.

There are a like almost 4 billion women in the world. Stop wasting time thinking she owes you something. Yeah rejection sucks, but we all go through it bud. You have to be the better man and move on.

Chill out there elliot

this thread is hilarious