Why do women love badboys? And what do I do with this information?

>be sociopath meathead
>have wife and family
>murder them to be with side pussy
>fuck up and go to jail
>bitches be sending you loveletters

What are you supposed to do when women are this emotionally damaged? Obviously it was his sociopathic qualities that attracted the wife and mistress to this guy in the first place. You can try to be a positive, respectful, kind human being and deep down they still want the narcissistic badboy? It's enraging.

Attached: phi3ksfsgs2qbwe.png (730x410, 486K)

Women are attracted to confidence. Bad boys have confidence in spades. Plus, there are just women attracted to the idea of a pen pal who is dependent on them for outside contact. Many of these relationships fall apart when the inmate is released.

He also had a super-manly job working on an oil rig, which on top of ensuring he'd be in good shape would provide financial stability.

i was a bully (emotionally and verbally, not physically) in school, there was this qt who i always had a soft spot for who hung around with the kids i was a dickhead to, but i never spoke to her because i assumed she didn't like me as a person

i saw her with two of the guys i picked on a few years later in a bar this xmas eve, and i apologised to one of them because i was a dickhead to him and made his life hell
we were talking and having fun, me and her went to have a fag outside where she told me she was disappointed i'd gotten nicer because she liked how mean i was at school, and as i told her it was just to make them feel better and i was still a cunt i saw her eyes light up, i've been texting her ever since and we're meeting up soon to fuck

take that how you will, just don't be such a soppy bastard because it completely dries girls up

>caring about what women want
You're even more pathetic than the average baitposter.

Just proving my point, aren't ya?

All the posts in this thread will do that. Women love confidence.

You can be confident without being an asshole. Women are so damaged that they want a guy who mistreats them.

sure, why not, but that doesn't mean its the end of the world, it means you need to change up your game

You can, but many people can't tell the difference if they're on the side of the asshole.

>this guy again
Every time you make this thread you are proven completely wrong by overwhelming evidence. Why do you keep coming back? Because your incel cult teachings forbid you from accepting the truth?

What is truth?
Try answering this without referring to inceldom.

Attached: jesus_and_pilate.jpg (602x466, 45K)

The truth is that you are a teenager virgin who needs to grow up into an adult.

Ah okay, I see you still have nothing to contribute. Why do YOU Keep coming back?

I don't wish to be corrupted by the world just because female attraction is FUBAR.

>incels are murderous psychopaths
>incels do not get girls
OP's theory shattered.

>some damaged women send love letters to criminals
>hurr durr, this obviously means that ALL women love criminals

This. Rig workers earn shitloads and save up large sums due to being offshore for weeks at a time

This is just a high-profile case, like Ted Bundy, Charles Manson etc. who all had fangirls after their incarceration.
Plenty of women use the prion penpal system to write to convicts.
We're not just talking about prisoners. We're talking about the dark triad personality type that's representative in guys like this.

Whatever women are fucked up. There is a woman for everyone. Just don't be a pussy.

There are thirsty girls like there are thirsty dudes.
There are girls who like the thrill of dating a bad boy just like there are men who will marry strippers.
If every girl you chase has a bad boy fetish then you need to figure out why that is your type.

>If every girl you chase has a bad boy fetish then you need to figure out why that is your type.

The vast majority of them have a badboy fetish. It's hardwired into them. That's the problem.

The vast majority of basic bitches who read romance novels written by other women have bad boy fetishes.
Thats like saying every dude wanted to fuck misty from pokemon when it was only a majority of weeb lites.

Actually, Elliot Rodger got sent love letters too after his death. And there are some girls who even made a youtube channel dedicated to him.

any publicity is good publicity
also he is super attractive
you do the math retard

It's a hopeless situation.
Wicked always prospers.