Be me, 24

>be me, 24
>friend of family tells me she is having an affair with her married neighbor
>she's 16
>not really sure how to respond, just letting her vent
>eventually she starts flirting with me, expresses interest in discreetly dating
>worth mentioning that age of consent in my state is 16

What do I do? She's attractive and smart, and I'm trying to emphasize that she is the one in control and can call it off at any moment.

Attached: FB_IMG_1546367525539.jpg (635x960, 52K)

She sounds like she sleeps around or at least has very low impulse control. In which case, I'd advised avoiding sexual contact with her due to AIDS.

Wrap your dick and get out quick

One of my cousins just grew tits and fuck would I impale her like the little whore she is.

iktf but too scared of retard babies

Attached: 1513785904391.jpg (340x340, 11K)

>retard babies
It's called abortion.

Aids lol. Dude do you know how uncommon HIV is if you're not in heroine circles?

>friend of family tells me she is having an affair with her married neighbor
This is a cry for help.
>eventually she starts flirting with me, expresses interest in discreetly dating
This is self-destructive behavior or another cry for help. Possibly both.

What kind of person do you want to be (no judgement)?

All she needs to do is sleep with someone who has slept with someone who has slept with someone who is into IV drugs or is a gay. Remember, sleeping with someone is basically sleeping with their partners and their partners' partners.
Or I could just be intensely paranoid. Probably the latter.

Too much of a moralfag for that. I'm not against abortion overall, I just feel like a baby wouldn't have to die if I could just keep my dick sheathed.

Get the fuck away from this person. How do you not understand that she is insane?

Or a fag or a nigger. Niggers and fags have AIDS frequently.

OY VEY GOYIM DON'T YOU KNOW THAT A FETUS IS NOT SENTIENT UNTIL AFTER 6 GORILLION MONTHS? ARE YOU A FUCKING RACIST HUH? KEEP ABORTING THOSE WHITE AND BLACK BABIES!

th-thanks

Had to add in that part about not being against abortion so the feminists wouldn't jump on you, huh?

You caught me.

Which state?

I mean, I just got out of a long-term relationship, so some rebound sex would be fun. I'm pretty attracted to her, and even though it's legal she knows it's risky because both of our families would be fairly pissed. I want to be a good person, but I also want to get my dick wet, and the funniest sex is the kind you're not supposed to be having.

>and the funniest sex
I know you probably meant funnest, but it gave me a giggle.

Get recorded evidence of her admitting that she is having sex with an adulterer, then present that evidence to the person who is being cheated on.

Have sex with her but don't get into a relationship with her. She's a slut and can't be trusted in one