What's the fastest way to lose weight?

what's the fastest way to lose weight?
doesn't need to be healthy, i just don't want to die tho.

Attached: me.jpg (3936x2164, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snakediet.com/getting-started/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RAGE KILLS

Chop a leg off, lose a bunch of pounds quick

Dieting

Eat only once a day,you'll muscle may also decrease but you can always build that back up

Ketogenic diet + fasting

Healthy even when done correctly.

Meth
Unironically

From now on all you can eat are potatoes. No salt, no oil. Just boiled or broiled. Do this for two weeks.

Prolonged fasting, only drinking snake juice when absolutely necessary and refeeding only with chicken and vegetables at calorie levels of 1000 or less. You still have to go to the gym and move the weights around.

snakediet.com/getting-started/

>Still have to go to the gym

Whats the point? You're taking in no calories so you can't build muscle. Just fast down to target weight and then start bulking imo

So you don't lose the muscle you already have, genius.

Tapeworm. Good luck shitting it out after you will have to kill it though.

Eat less, exercise more. Thats literally it. As long as you burn more calories than you consume you will lose weight.

Medfag here.

Stop all fast food.
Stop all soda.
Stop smoking.
Stop all illicit drugs.
Stop drinking alcohol except on social occasions.
Stop frying food at home.

Done. Start there. Come back in three months and tell us how it went.

Medfag here again. This is bad advice. Don't reduce to one meal a day. Reduce to two meals a day. Eating only one can sometimes cause your body to retain fat stores.

EAT LESS FOOD DUMBASS. 1500 calories a day and you'll lose weight.

get a bicycle

READ
THE

also keto

Fasting

it sucks and you'll wanna die, but do a 0 calories fast

not only will you lose weight, but your petite will decrease drastically
when you break fast, do keto and NO ALCOHOL

I was chubbo and I lost 35 pounds in a month and a half doing this

drink black coffee, unsweetened tea, and when you drink water, put a dash of sea salt in it.
I did this for 5 days and I only get hungry once a day now

Google health info on fasting. Don't listen to Jow Forums users as your primary source of life advice.

Starve. I ate 300-600 calories a day and worked out like a crazy person. I was dropping a pound a day. I lost over 35 lbs in a single month.

Google only talks about improper fasting and uses bullshit blog and opinion sites as their main results

Do real research
Not saying my way is right, but do research for both camps before you listed to Jow Forums or a meme blog site