I dumped my girlfriend of a few weeks yesterday, in a relatively rough way. And today I think I regret it...

I dumped my girlfriend of a few weeks yesterday, in a relatively rough way. And today I think I regret it. I think I miss her. She was my first girlfriend. She didn't text or call me all day and I don't want to be the one to contact her. What do?

Attached: 1472413881635.jpg (308x302, 24K)

bump

well, why did you break up with her in the first place? just keep reminding yourself of those reasons and enjoy your new life as a single person.

because she was annoying

You’re annoying

You're pathetic
That was your decision, so stand by it

If she's annoying don't go for it. She's only going to get more annoying as time goes on

how annoying was she

I don't know, maybe I overreacted, but maybe it's too late now...

The fact she didn't contact me all day today makes me think maybe she decided she doesn't want me anymore, even though she was begging for another chance when I broke up.

lmao I hope u go crawling back to her and she rejects you. Are you 16 or a pathetic loser?

She kind of insulted me when I broke up with her. Said if I don't change no girl will ever want to be with me. I said I wasn't interested in her opinion and that she should stop talking and just go. Despite the insult she kept trying to make me keep her. Then later she sent a message that looked like a veiled insult to me, about her being sorry she couldn't help me grow.

I'm mostly interested in men's opinions

thats it? oh you fucker relationships are about work and adapting to each other, not throwing somebody away when they are not perfectly custom tailored for you. try to salvage this by telling her you realized what i write here in my post. if it doesnt work then vow to never make this mistake again. sorry this is pathetic.

But contacting her again might make me look like a beta. Maybe taking her back if she contacts me too, but even more if I contact her I think. And she has insulted me several times. Sometimes it might have been shit tests though, but not the insults when I dumped her. Also I didn't feel sure I wanted to settle for her, but I must have begun to like her a little because I felt sad after I broke up. Pathetic? I couldn't care less about your opinion, fuckface.

I think her crying when I broke up might have been fake. The fact she texted me the last time a little after she must have gotten home, at about 5 pm yesterday, and then didn't contact me for the rest of that day and all day today makes me think she might have already put it all behind. Easy come easy go maybe because we had sex on the first date.

yeah you dont care thats why you're posting here since 3 hours alright. also your mgtow lingo is obvious. do what i suggested or become one of those epic alphas who are neurotic messes by the time they're 40. the choice is yours. you hold the cards.

Also, she only has a work permit for a year, after that she will leave my country. Unless we marry I guess, but her only having temporary residence complicates things. One of the things that annoyed me was when she said I should come visit her in the next country she will be in. What, when she has a new boyfriend? I mean she had another boyfriend in her home country that she broke up with because she travelled here.

with that attitude I'm really not interested in any of your opinions

Hey user how are you and anonette doing? Oh wait sorry I forgot..

Nigga if you dumped her, you have to be the one to ask for a second chance. She hasn't contacted you since the breakup because she probably read that no contact is the best way to get an ex back.

>you have to be the one to ask for a second chance
Why? I don't want to look like a beta/imply she was right when she insulted me. She was begging for a second chance for a long time when I was breaking up. After I had managed to get both her and her stuff out of my apartment that's when she stopped. She was trying to prevent me from getting her stuff out of the apartment. After I got her and the stuff out I went for a walk. At first I tried to get into my car but I didn't manage to lock the doors in time. In hindsight I might have been able using another method, but anyway I went for a walk. I come back about 45 minutes later she's still there. I go to the train, but then see her getting on the train, so she must have left minutes after me for the train. I didn't take the train because I saw her. When I got back home I checked my phone and there were a bunch of missed calls and messages from her. She said she couldn't find the train station, which might have been bs because she could just ask somebody. Then I blocked her on whatsapp but she can still call and send regular texts.

You dumped her, why would she keep begging you to come back if you threw her away? She probably realized begging makes it worse so she stopped and is trying to move on. You also blocked her so she probably thinks you dont want her back at all. It's your ego or her, chose what you want.

ITT: Dumb frogposter decides he would rather not feel like a beta than get his girlfriend back.

She probably understands that she can still call and text the regular way, because she did a few times, even after I blocked her on whatsapp. She can also hear my answering machine message or whatever it's called and know that way. But blocking her on whatsapp might have sent that message as you said. I could simply unblock her on whatsapp without sending a message or calling, and she would see that. But that would be almost like me sending a text to her asking her to come back.

Well she more or less said I was immature. Of course that might just have been her way to try to spin it around so that it didn't look like she was the flawed one but me, i.e. trying to turn it around from me rejecting her to look like it was actually her rejecting me, retaliating, which shows how mature she is alternatively what a kind pious woman she is. If I contact her it's kind of like saying to her that her insults about me were right. But I don't know, maybe it stemmed from her feeling sorry for not wanting to be with her or whatever.

No, you tell her you're sorry for the breakup and ask for a second chance. Why should she chase you after you threw her away? Would you chase someone who broke up with you, ignored your calls and text, and blocked you? If you care more about your ego, maybe it's a good thing she's not with you.

based and redpilled, fuck women

Attached: 1543467643360.jpg (1279x1013, 333K)

I mean, you are immature. You broke up with her because she was "annoying" as a split second decision and then regretted it literally a day later. Maybe you should, you know, accept that she was right and try to improve yourself instead of just trying to keep your ego.
>If I contact her, I'm saying she's right
That's literally not true. You can just say something like, "While I don't think you're right about what you said, I overreacted and I'm sorry."
OP, are you actually 15?

Are you a woman?
>Would you chase someone who broke up with you, ignored your calls and text, and blocked you?
I don't know, but a woman I had a few dates with a year ago and never broke up with but just ignored and blocked is still calling and messaging me a few times every month.

I'm 34. You make it sound like I'm all flawed and she's all perfect because that's what it implies if she has the authority to judge me, and you too by the way if you have the authority to judge me that implies you think you are some perfect god figure, whether you agree with this or not, that is indeed what it implies. I still have mixed feelings about her, I like some things about her but she is indeed annoying and arrogant etc. No, it wasn't just something out of the blue, the decision, it had been brewing for quite some time although there was something that was the straw that broke the camel's back although I might have overreacted. I had thought about just giving her back her stuff instead of going on the date, but I decided to give her another chance. Then the day after a while after waking up is when I broke up.

>feeling sorry for not wanting to be with her
*feeling sorry for me not wanting to be with her

>That's literally not true. You can just say something like, "While I don't think you're right about what you said, I overreacted and I'm sorry."
"Literally" isn't interesting, because I wasn't using the word "saying" literally, I was using it to mean "implying".

No, I'm not. I'm just stating what I would do if I was in her position. If someone broke up with me, ignored my calls, and blocked me, I won't chase them, they should come after me and say they're sorry. You're the one asking in this Chinese board you want you're ex back since you dumped her but you keep saying she's annoying and she should chase you since you dumped and dont want to hurt your ego.