Dating

Is this a good pic for my dating profile?

Attached: Snapchat-2057160916.jpg (1080x1920, 245K)

Kinda looks like you're trying too hard

Depends on the site/app.
Also, you should probably shave.

If you're using Grindr, yeah

Lol not gay this is for pof thx for the advice!

Thirsty faggot

How about take a normal picture like a non-moron instead of a "look how hot I am after I muss my hair just perfectly and get into my bed with just enough of my chest exposed" pic?

kinda makes you look like a fuckboy, girls will assume you're looking for a one-night stand. Try one with clothes on (unless you're looking for a one-night stand I guess)

t. femanon

>oblivion random face generator
lmao put a shirt on you rube

you'll get one night stands with the lowest common denominator

It depends on what you're looking for. One night stands, yes it's a good pic. Something more, try one with a shirt on and get out of your bed. You look good.

You've got some bum fluff on your cheek son.

Damnnn femanon here.

I'd tap that so damn hard :(

Sheets look dirty.

>>>>Faggot.

femanon says no. kinda cringe.

Handsome, but looks like a lazy person sorry user

Very cringey. Shave and put on a nice shirt.
Unless you’re a fuckboi then by all means.

You look like a desperate douchebag. Try again.

if you want to hook up with 3/10s its perfect

No, it looks like you never go outside your home

You look like some kid who just started growing hair on his balls and face who suddenly craves pussy more than anything in the world. The blue plaid sheets that your mom picked up from IKEA don't help.

The picture might look a little better if someone else was taking the photo. Right now it looks like you just finished masturbating into a sock. But if you removed the selfie aspect, it might look like you just finished having sex with a woman. And that would create a social validation feedback loop and make other woman more likely to want to be with you.

If you're trying to look like a gay bottom and get guys you're definitely going about it the right way.

t. Gay guy who thinks you look cute