I thought it went well. She just sat in my car with me talking for almost an hour when I was dropping her off...

I thought it went well. She just sat in my car with me talking for almost an hour when I was dropping her off. I thought that was her way of saying to go for it.

I kissed her and she texted me now saying how it was weird and made her uncomfortable. I don't know what to fucking do. I really liked her. I should've fucking thought. I only slept an hour, but there's really no excuse for that.

It's over, what do I do?

Attached: 1541311010608.png (1000x393, 61K)

Good job man. Now you know where you stand. On to the next one. Keep it up, you'll find somebody.

What the fuck do you mean? I fucking sat there for 30 minutes trying to build up the courage to kiss her, now look where I am.

OP; just let it cool for a bit. But apologize later. We all make mistakes sometimes, if she's really for you she'll see that.

Attached: American Indian Dakota Sioux in the Badlands Reservation on Horseback.jpg (1024x832, 123K)

Fuck it, move on to the next.

OP, you didn't make a mistake, she just wasn't as into it as you believed. I've been there countless times; a woman turning her head when I go for it doesn't even phase me anymore. Live and learn.

I already apologized, she responded with thank you, no hard feelings
She was the one I was moving onto next
>Live and learn
I suppose so. Thank God I work a shitton this week.

Yeah it happens to the best of us. I think it's pretty shitty of her to say it was "weird" of you to do that. It's a perfectly normal thing to try. If she wasn't interested she should have just said that. Calling someone weird is a dick move after they just put their feelings on the line, fr.

Bitches gon be bitches tho, just gotta take it in stride and move along. I wouldn't have apologized personally, I would've been like "well now you know how I feel, if you don't feel the same then that's fine, it's been real" and I'd stop talking to her. That's me tho.

Friends told me that she says she's never had a boyfriend to the guys she's gone out with previously (she said it to me too), when I told one friend we had gone out he just shook his head and just changed the subject
Now I'm more worried about my reputation.

I wouldn't stress your reputation, I've dated some pretty ratchet ass women in my day. Nobody really cares. Don't be paranoid about who you choose to spend your time with.

You did a normal thing and she spergs out over it. Leave her be, laugh with your m8's about it, on to the next one

Yeah you're right, she's actually the one with a reputation. I should've listened to my friends
Well that's good. I thought I was in the wrong, but I guess I was actually doing everything right.

And next time it'll take 20 minutes.
Unless, of course, you deny yourself a next time.

I won't. I'm honestly not even that broken up over it. Just surprised I suppose

Don’t worry about it, I probably would’ve done the same in your situation. Just curious though, this was supposed to be a date right? There was no way she could’ve mistaken it as two friends hanging out?

you did well. you will be on the right track when you can laugh at this failure. trial and error leads to success.

I don't know how you can mistake dinner, walking around, a movie, and cuddling as being friends.

femanon here, and i'm ashamed for her for how she handled that situation. unfortunately, it's gonna be hard to come by one of us that is straight forward and doesn't give mixed signals. it's all about playing the game right, and in my opinion there was nothing you could've done differently. she sounds like a raging bitch honestly, i wouldn't take any of this to heart. actually decent women will be up front, tell you what they want and wouldn't have gone off and called you weird in that situation. you shot your shot and there's no shame in that. a lot of women appreciate a man that goes for it, so you just lucked out on that one.

Sorry mate, it’s just that anons sometimes leave out details to paint a better picture of themselves. But from everything else you’ve said it seems like she’s one of those shady girls who scams guys for free dinners and movies

I think you're right

Thanks. I think you are right