My boyfriend is mad at me and i don't know why

This is my first time using this site so exuse me if I do anything wrong.

I have a boyfriend. We've been dating for months and everything has been fine.

We've been friends for almost a year.

I hate my name I think it's ugly so I always go by a nickname. This was fine for a long time.

One day he asks my name and for some reason I have an anxiety attack. I explain it to him and he says it's okay and he understands. He still wants to know. I say I will tell him in a few months. He says that's fine.

Everything is fine until yesterday. He brings it up in a weird way. He is basically saying he'll break up with me.

I tell him I'll tell him he won't listen and he won't call me. Finally I tell him.

I explain again why it was hard for me. He says he understands and I understand his perspective too. He said he's kind of mad at me but he also says it's okay and that I have a pretty name.

He goes to sleep. I ask him to text me later. He never responds.

Today I text him and he doesn't respond.

I'm scared he will never talk to me again. I text hours later. He says something like how can i act like things are okay?

I try and apologize. He won't accept my apology. I don't know what he wants. He is normally so understanding and kind to me.

I told him I will let him take his time. I don't know what to do or what he wants.

Sorry that was long but i dont have anyone to talk to and did not want to resort to reddit. Thoughts??

Attached: a8cb5302c6f6e7674caa2256ba851a9b.png (420x420, 12K)

Attached: E16868FC-A213-4240-8663-1BB01426D554.jpg (2048x1152, 179K)

what in gods name is wrong with people today? now breaking up because the partner isnt telling her real name, that is a new for me. whatever. well your best bet would be to write him your real name i guess. from what you explain this seems to be main issue and he is butthurt for not knowing, i would guess he tries to force you telling your name right now. i mean i get it, you have some issue with that, but get your shit together. its just a name. dont let yourself become crazy because of this.

I did tell him my name, yesterday when he asked. But he's still mad for some reason

eh sorry i just read that you told him already. in that case i'd say to wait a bit and if he doesn't change then fuck him i guess. also: does this story with your name in any way involve an ex boyfriend of yours?

what's your name ?

>not telling him your name
W O W

>He is normally so understanding and kind to me.
You pushed him to his limit. He didn't want to put pressure or bother you, but ultimately he couldn't help but feel "played" that he didn't get what he wanted after so much time.
You might hate your name, but he just wanted to know it and would probably find it endearing cause of you even it's the stupidest name in the world. Instead he waited and waited, and when he asked again he got a reply to wait some more. That wasn't nice at all.
Neither his behavior or yours are excusable, you didn't bother to consider his needs and went by (perhaps you even forgot about that), and he kept them bottled until he couldn't anymore.

Jared

I don't want to get into the exact reasons. I just want him to accept my apology so I can make things right. I am having a hard time understanding what he wants from me.

Ask him.

I know. And I was wrong for doing that. And I know I was wrong and I apolagized for that. But I did tell him yesterday when he asked. Even though it was hard to me I felt I owed him that and I totally understood where he was coming from. I don't want to act like Im blameless. I know it was a weird thing for me to do.

He probably feels like you don't trust him or don't feel that deeply about him if you wouldn't even fucking tell him your name lmao. What even.

you dont have to but knowing if this is related to an ex is cruical. if yes, then there you have your answer.

Perhaps he is just feeling a bit ashamed for pushing you so much on the matter. In any case it seems like you just gotta wait and see what he says, you pushing him won't do any good.

On another note, if this really is your first time using this site, how did you even come up with the idea to come here? I've seen others say the same thing, here in Jow Forums specifically, I'm really curious why any non-regular would come to Jow Forums for advice, this place doesn't exactly have a stellar reputation irl.

were not even on Jow Forums. we are on the cheap chinese ripoff 4channel.

I don't have any friends and it's the only place i could think of where i could be anonymous and ask a group of people a question.

Plus I thought since it's mostly guys on here they might have a better insight.

If youre a tranny then hes not into it

he is trans but im not. i don't think it is relevant though.

>he is trans
There we have it. He broke up with you because he's mentally unstable, not because of your name.

okay that is not what happened.

you are just being mean. and i know this is Jow Forums and people are mean but that is not the case.

>he is trans
Oh that's why he's so weird.

Is he trans or is she trans?
Maybe it just identifies as someone who can only love people until it hears your real name.

Based roastie bait

plot twist: this entire thread is bait and genuine advice was wasted time. gg to us lmao

Bait or not, if that is the reasoning then people are fucking pansies nowadays.

it's not bait :( I was telling the truth. I still love him I just wanted to know if anyone could see a reason he didn't accept my apolagy.

>it's not bait :( I was telling the truth. I still love him I just wanted to know if anyone could see a reason he didn't accept my apolagy.
>Apology*.
Paranoid and probably overthinking the whole thing associating it with something like "if you can't tell him that who knows what else you won't tell him".

:( I bet he will never talk to me again

It*

Plenty of fish in the sea.

i don't think so. he's the first and only person i've ever been in love with.

thanks for the advice. I will see what he says

Whatever happens, happens. Best of luck to ya.

i have issues calling people by their name and staying impersonal, so i feel you. heres what i do to help me out. its tough, but it will help

you gotta go out somewhere, can be anywhere, it doesnt matter at all, and youre gonna find a random person, maybe its a waiter or some person sitting at a bar/table, and youre gonna tell them your name. see what makes it work better than telling someone important your name is that its a throwaway conversation. it wont matter a month grom now because yall are strangers, as with friends where it might change whole friendships (or your relationship). now once you do that a couple times, youre gonna tell more and more important people what your name is, it huilds from there.

if i can ask, are you impersonal like that in all aspects, or is it just your name? that seems like an anxiety thing, so it might be in more places than just your name

Attached: crook-1.png (261x571, 131K)

It's*

I am normally pretty insecure but besides my name there isn't anything I kept from him. In fact I've told him things I've never told anyone else because I trusted him more than most people.

>I've seen others say the same thing, here in Jow Forums specifically
It really bothers me when people start their posts with something like “first time posting here I’m so sorry if I mess up.” Do they think the big scary 4channelers are going to go easy on them if they say that? It doesn’t add to their posts at all, and it’s just baffling.