Matched a girl on tinder a few months ago and nothing came of it. Yesterday she added me on Instagram...

Matched a girl on tinder a few months ago and nothing came of it. Yesterday she added me on Instagram, she wants to hang out “as friends” but has a boyfriend. Can I expect a fwb situation out of this? I don’t necessarily want her as a girlfriend on account of her veganism but I’d like to get laid

Attached: E2821642-E50C-4F92-9F52-B51B56D0F2E1.jpg (958x958, 81K)

Wtf is she doing on tinder if she has a bf?

OP eject

Agree

She had just got a bf from tinder same time she matched with me, hence the fallout months ago

She's a ho.

b-but I like hoes (as long as they’re not my gf)

This might sound edgy as fuck but ...

Go out with her and see how it goes.
Do NOT fall for her or you will suffer.

You're probably going to catch something if you do hook up with her.

She’s 18 so she couldn’t possibly have been around that much

Effay poster spotted

hahahahahaha

probably not and if you do you're a trash human being. have fun with that

This is going to sound edgy as fuck, but I think I finally understand the male impulse to rape.

I look at her and feel two things at once:
1. Utter disgust with her personality and full knowledge she's a horrible person who I would gladly throw in the gutter
2. Sexual attraction

The only clear reaction to that combination of feelings is rape. It satisfies both the lust and the rejection of her humanity

Holy shit lmfao

Attached: IMG_3628.jpg (212x237, 5K)

Attached: 1546759183125.jpg (1440x810, 119K)

if only you knew how bad things really are

You fucking fool. When i was 18 i was fucking this chubby 17 year old that had slept with something like 35 guys. She just loved sex and attention.

You’re a fucking cuckold fool.

Out of 8 fems ive dicked down, 2 of them were nothing more than something to fuck with 0 personal or emotional connection. So I made them my fuck buddy and never indicated i was in love with them or said it. Banged them until i found something better. They got too attached and wanted to be official, or I just got bored. Never had to rape you sick fgt.

Attached: wheeze.png (300x200, 51K)

Attached: 1542362622602.png (328x489, 56K)