ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

Attached: file.png (464x300, 44K)

Why do I always seem to attract hipstery girls?

My ex was a legit Marxist, Vegan Hipster. And at the bar this last week, a girl started chatting me up and she seems to be hipster like, vegetarian, and moved her from California.

I don't know, those are the types who talk me up without any effort on my part. (AFAIK I dont present as a hipster)

Well if you don't come off as a hipster, I don't really have any other guesses. We'd need more info about you

Well, I usually they start talking before I open my mouth. So all they can judge me from is how I dress and look.

I usually just wear a t-shirt, with an OD jacket of some sort, jeans and regular basketball shoes. Nothing too weird. ATM I got medium-long hair, kinda unkempt at times, dirty blond colour. Like 5'11 and kinda chubby.

(There isnt a consistent place it happens at either)

What's a good dating app to meet girls who aren't just looking to fuck? I need some good female companionship man, someone I can be real sweet to and [spoiler]hold hands with[/spoiler]

I feel like most of the apps will be rocky these days. But then again, I haven't been on Tinder since it was just starting out. What about a site like OKCupid?

I met people and formed non-casual relationships on both. I feel like you just need to be upfront with your intentions.

I dunno man. That's weird. Maybe they just have something on their mind and you seem like a good listener?

>I dunno man. That's weird. Maybe they just have something on their mind and you seem like a good listener?

Doubt it, as neither seemed to talk about anything particularly troublesome.

(Though I can see why hipsters may like me if they hear me talk. but thats besides the point.)

Bumble? Kinda feels less hook-uppy

how do I know whether girls find me creepy?

What is making you think they might?

Do any of you guys pee with more than one stream of urine?
Meaning that there is some sort of block of tissue that breaks the urine into 2 streams?
Or is that a complete anomaly?

Second date went super well just like the first one. She came to my place. She warned that she wouldnt sleep with me because she like to know People better. She made her last bf wait for a month. Now 30mn later we're both naked in my bed but she still ends up saying no. She was embarrassed and still said she was super into but wanted to wait. I played it cool and said no worries, we just cuddled and she fell asleep. She's sleeping now. Honestly I'm a little Hurt because it didn't ever happen in my life. I have to go to work very early in the morning so I won't even have another shot in the morning...

Sometimes. Depends on the urethra and what shape it's in, which depends on how you're holding it and whether you've pulled it out over your underwear or whatever.

The way liquid flows if the urethra is pushed out of round even a little bit the flows can end up splitting. I've had quadruple flows before lol. You just need to pay a bit of attention and not squeeze or clamp the dick in anyway to get a single stream and even then it can do whatever the fuck it wants.

Very, very normal.

Ok but she told you before anything? Did you think that was a challenge?
Should've kept her at arms length.

>She warned that she wouldnt sleep with me because she like to know People better. She made her last bf wait for a month. Now 30mn later we're both naked in my bed but she still ends up saying no
What the fuck

She kept saying now I'm going to think She's weird. I pushed her a little but Honestly there's a limit to this so I ended up going with her will because fuck it I don't want to be a rapist

This is for both of you guys and everything in between.

What do you do with an ex's nudes if you're single? I'm kind of an image hoarder (thanks chan culture) and can't bring myself to delete the hundreds I've saved.

What happens when you actually find someone new?

She needs to be more comfortable with you or trust you more. I'm a guy but she's basically me.

I slowly escalated things and my gf at the time was able to understand. We had a few weeks of just hand or oral before I was comfortable enough to continue.

Delete them because I actually have respect for my ex girlfriends, including the one that cheated on me.

>keeping exs nudes is disrespecting them

Since fucking when? Tons of guys and girls do this

Attached: 1520782098195.jpg (729x590, 88K)

I'd be flattered if an ex kept my nudes imo. Means I was still hot enough or have enough sentimental value.

Since always.
Normal people aren't going to enjoy having pictures of them naked on some dude's computer or phone or some USB. You'll never know where that shit will end up.

You're an idiot. Disrespect is sharing them, keeping them is your own prerogative and not disrespectful.

All you have to do is wait a few more weeks you retard. You've waited this long and she clearly likes you or she wouldn't be worried that you would dislike her over an issue like this.

Handle your shit very carefully and don't be disappointed where she can see you. Girls minds don't run in straight lines and all she will think is that you aren't interested if she won't sleep with you immediately and will ditch you asap.

Hang onto your spaghetti a little while longer.

Recently moved to a different country for studying and started hanging out with a girl which I later started to get attracted to. Seems like she had been hiding that she had an online boyfriend and said it after I confessed that I started to see her as more than a friend. But we did agree to continue hanging out as friends. This was before christmas and I went to my home country for two weeks in the christmas break, and thought about it alot. Has anyone experience from a situation? In this christmas break, I started getting comfortable with the thought of just being friends since I really do enjoy hanging out with her and talk, but I'm really wondering if this is something she might find uncomfortable after I said I saw her as more than friends. So how would you feel about hanging out with a dude that had confessed something like that to you?

This guy I met through work and I started watching movies together when we get home from work/on the weekends.

He must really like me huh? But he isn't making any moves to see me.

I just got a Snapchat from a guy friend and it wasn’t him it was a random hot girl I didn’t recognize. What is a decent response?

Guys like certainty before they make a move. Hanging out sometimes is not enough evidence for a lot of guys to make a move based on. Don't imagine that he dislikes you just because he hasn't tried to ask you out or anything. If things aren't progressing the way you want the easiest thing for you to do is provide encouragement. Ask him to hang out with you. You don't have to use the word date or put that kind of pressure on it, just ask him to come with you to somewhere, to see a movie or to go ice skating or whatever.

>wow ___ you look a lot different these days

It was probably just for streaks or something

Any more ideas?

How do I keep a flirty relationship/guy who is interested in me around when we realistically won't be able to meet up for a few months, and we'll both be very busy?

TL;DR version
Do women go out with guys, get handsy and even kiss them without expecting it to get farther? Maybe out of boredom?

long version
>girl and i on and off hang out every couple of months together
>i was too busy with work and school to pursue something serious with her but find her very attractive
>each time we do end up hanging out we mess around and act like we are dating
>we don't really text or talk within the week but she will always reply if i say something. she never texts first
>i can easily ask her if she wants to hang out and she will give me one of her free days
>when we are out she will post pics of us on her stories/social media
I'm free from school now and I was thinking of maybe pursuing something more with her now but i don't know if she is actually interested or maybe what we have now is all she wants from me.

How do I allow myself to open up sexually? Bad stuff happened to me which caused me to try to completely lock down my sexuality and forget jt ever existed. Attempts to break myself out of this or receiving advances can lead to emotions ranging from deep depression, guilt, shame, existential dread, panic attacks, and explosive, violent rage. I'm not sure therapy is.doing all that much.

Depends how pathetic he is/how much he likes you.

You have to pay, but my friend swears by match
Says it filters out all the people who aren't serious since they could just hit free apps.
Ok Cupid had more sjw and dyed hair
POF had a lot of bots
Bumble has a lot of attractive educated women which puts them out of my league so I can't say

Why do you say that. He will be just as busy as I am so won’t be meeting other girls, that I’m sure of.

If you are a male and you have ever been in the presence of a woman, some of them have found you creepy. You can't tell, you can't prevent it, and you certainly can't get choked up about it. What you need to understand is that there's a big difference between a girl being creeped out by you, and *actually* being creepy. One is unavoidable and not your fault, the other is a category of behavior.

I kept a few videos of my ex playing with her wet pussy (one has her doing that pained furrowed brow look that I fucking love). I would never share them, but like the other user said, I just tend to save everything.

Im moderately shy / introverted guy
6'2, big due to Jow Forums but not huge, just natural and athletic.
Average face

I was at a nerd oriented event in germany. And there was this pretty cute chick. Once she came up to me and asked if she can take some paper towels that i had, (i was just playing videogame cuz its lan party) so i said sure and carried on. Met her in store later when i went with bros
Then she was smiling to me and i think looking at me aswell in between games and stuff. Later she had her laptop placed on further end of same table as mine, saw her playing games and being connected to internet.
Later i saw her walking around with short cable, that she wanted to connect to switch but it was too short so i think she wanted to place her stuff closer to mine rig? But she found some space on opposite desk side near some other nerds so

Am i imagining shit or were those some subtle advances from her.
Its irrelevant now because im at home fixing sleep schedule, im just this retarded
>my fatty abs for attention

Attached: 20180805_133950.jpg (2016x1134, 285K)

Where are you at in your relationship with him? Been on any dates? Or is this like you've already been together half a year and just won't be able to see each other for a while?

Not every guy is as much of a cynic as me. If you've got my attention then you've got it, I can't even keep up with trying to talk to two girls at once, but I have a low "walk away" threshold for things like this. Being apart makes it more difficult for me to believe that we're still "on" and as an almost involuntary reaction I disengage faster than you'd probably think.

How to keep things going with him depends on what he's like, where your relationship or lack thereof is at, what you're like, and whether he is prone to worrying about whether or not you actually like him.

Here's the thing man, if you were at an event it's pretty okay to go and say hello to someone you don't know. You don't sound like a creep so I doubt she would have had any problem with it.

One of the hardest lessons to learn is that you are your own worst critic and you think you're average but the right girls will think you're much better looking than that. If you get an opening, like a girl who makes several attempts to smile at you and stuff, you might as well take the risk of going and saying hi. You don't have to be super smooth about it as long as you can get a sentence out straight. Introduce yourself, smile, talk about the thing you're both doing, ask for her number or her facebook page or something if there isn't a better opportunity to do something on the spot.

Girls, what's the max age gap you're willing to date?

Some girls, yes. I fucking hate it. It's worse than just having sex with random guys imo.

Going to a houseparty on Friday. I'm so done with being single, how easy or likely is it to meet a girl at these things? I'm not writing off hookups, that'd be cool too, but I'd really like to have someone at my side for once.

Attached: 1514502229790.png (640x640, 708K)

Maybe a year or two younger. 4-5 years older.

Max 15 older.
Younger, not even by a day lol

>houseparty
>no hookups
Not very likely. Unless houseparties are different in your area, in my experience hardly anyone will have that mindset.
Maybe you could make friends that will later introduce you to girls or something - this is a more likely route.

Im just having problems imagining anyone would actually like me

Im not a mean person or anything but im just not physically attractive

I said I'm not opposed to hookups, but I'm also after something more.

>I'm not sure therapy is.doing all that much.
Therapy helps best. It may not feel like it, but it will click all of a sudden. To me it happened when I suddenly had a semi intimate moment with someone, and it wasn't until afterwards that I realized I didn't have the usual panic attacks I get in those kinds of situations.

I guess it depends on your situation and all, but I just remember having the same doubts as you, thinking that Therapy did nothing, and then suddenly, it turned it out had actually helped.

Mind you, it will also require you to not jump off the deep end. I am pretty sure, even now, that if I got into an intimate situation with someone I wasn't 100% comfortable with, I would still implode. Baby steps, as they say.

>28
I'd probably go no higher than 15, just because the "you could be my dad" meme would be too strong, and no more than 3 years younger.

25+ is basically required for a proper relationship to function. Anything below is children playing house, and most of them still have no idea how real life works.

>Do women go out with guys, get handsy and even kiss them without expecting it to get farther?
Yes short term, never heard of it long term.
>maybe out of boredom?
More likely because they aren't sure about you, which can be for a million different reasons. Not all girls want to put out for someone who isn't very special to them, and that's not necessarily an issue on your side, just a simple compability issue.

From the story, it sounds like a pretty good start. It sounds like you do have a shot at it, but given you are in school and have an uncertain future, she may have been hesitant at letting it get to sex, in fear of you leaving after you are done.

Girl who friendzoned me a number of years ago got in contact with me recently. Shes looking to meet up. Shes a qualified Pharmacist now. She was very affectionate to me before but at the time she said she wanted to fuck around for a few years before settling down with me. So I'm the guy she wants to settle down with. Shes 24 and I'm 31. What should I do?

Help, I think I've fallen for an ex fuckbuddy, i hooked up with after both of us reconnected (we've known each other for years but started talking and hooking up this year)

She claims she's not interested in dating, yet doesnt shut up about how nice it would be if her next boyfriend [insert some shit I already do, or way of thinking i already have]. Already invited me over to her place meet her family, invited me to meet her close friends for a friendsgiving thing Invited me to a concert next month. I know she's a very social person so im sure shes probably just being nice to me as a friend, and probably has other guy friends she talks to and shit. But every time we hang out (not that often since she lives a 40 min drive away) we end up hanging out for hours and it's super pleasant since we both are into and make art.

But i don't know if i should pursue or avoid a relationship with a textbook art hoe.

Also might ruin the friendship. Girls if you can relate ti her give me some ideas on what she thinks of me.

>Shes 24 and I'm 31.
So what you're saying is that you tried to push her into settling down before she was ready, when she was in her late teens/early 20s, and now you resent her for wanting to act her age?

No I just wanted to have sex with her at the time. She didnt want to fuck me. She just wanted to be friends. This was back when she was 20. We got along very well though. She said she wanted me to wait for her. I don't resent her at all desu. Just wondering what I should do.

>What should I do?
Whatever the fuck you want. How should I know?

>What should I do?

Well, do you want to tap that? If yes, sure, meet up. If you're not interested anymore, don't bother.

I'd take it. Pharmacist pay is fantastic, and 24 is still pretty young.

>What should I do?
What do you WANT to do? Let's start with that first.

I'm assuming you are still interested since you are asking? In that case, the take away for you should be:
>I want experience and know that I am actually ready for a relationship at all, before jumping into it, and I want to be sure what I feel towards you is genuine, and not just inexperience talking.

She is young, very young even. 24 is still not fully matured, but maybe her degree and qualification is enough to add a bit to it. Sounds like she is sure of what she wants now, hence why she came back to you.

She's kinda stupid for sleeping around (if she actually did that), but getting a feel for relationships is very healthy. If you get your "one true love" right off the bat, and never even consider others, you'll almost invariably run into an issue where the inexperience makes that person worried about whether it was the right choice. Knowing how it feels to date others, and even be close and intimate, really helps you understand when someone is special. If you only ever had one, that feeling is only special because you never had anything else.

In the end, it comes down to what you want. I'd you want that pure virgin waifu, then this is clearly the wrong type of person. If you want someone who knows what she wants, and still choose you, you hit jackpot. Bonus points for actually having a decent education, and not just being a golddigging leech.

I'm a male in his mid 20's, is it wrong to pursue women who are a few years younger than me? I'm talking 18+ for the record. I don't know I'm afraid I'll get called a creeper or something.

>fuckbuddy
>introduced to family, invited to Thanksgiving
???

I have a fuckbuddy, and my initial thought is "never ever" to relationships, but then we don't talk much, and we have NOT presented that person to our families. Why would you ever do that?
>"Here's that person I am fucking for no reason other than I don't want to masturbate, can he come for Thanksgiving?"
What is the thought process here? That boggles my mind to no end.

I'm not sure what to tell you, but you don't need advice from girls with normal fuckbuddies, that's for sure.

I can't imagine why you'd want someone as young as 18.

Eh I'd be more likely to aim for 21+ but I felt the need to specify I wasn't trying for jail bait considering we are on Jow Forums.

Let me give some context.

We've known each other for many years. Never really talked much until this year.

We had a friends with benefits shit going on. Keyword is friends. We stopped since she's been going through some shit in her living situation and i'm cool with that. We still talk and hangout and everything. That's why i realized that might have a thing for her. Since sex isnt even an issue here.

Is putting height on a tinder bio a good thing?

Attached: 59aed5bec93aa.jpg (1920x1080, 82K)

Yeah, it'll save you a lot of disgusted looks and
>your profile pics make you look taller
Comments.

5'9 here

Guys, how the hell do I tell if a guy just wants sex, or if he is actually interested in a relationship?

Context for this >Meet guy around September
>he engages me in conversation as much as he can, and goes out of his way to bump into me.
>ask me out around end of October
>we go on a few dates
>hold out a bit, I was inexperienced with these types of things, and I was busy at work
>have about a date a week anyway, but never get to sex
>he invites me over for a Christmas party on the 23rd at his family, even got me a nice necklace.
>goes very well, and we plan on spending some of the days of the Christmas holiday together
>finally have sex in the 29th December.
>goes silent on me
>try to find him on social media (don't use it at all, so it was hard)
>he doesn't accept my friend requests
>doesn't pick up the phone when I call, and ignore my texts.
>track down his sister
>she tells me that he does this from time to time, and that she was sorry she didn't warn me, but she thought I might be different for him.
I am actually furious. Is this why some girls demand marriage first? To at least steal 50% of his stuff if he decides to pull something like this? Or is this what to expect when dating at the age of 25+?

I mean... if you want her, I'd try to go for it, or at least sit down and talk it out. Sounds like she has considerations about more than FwB, otherwise I doubt you'd invite someone to meet your family like that. That's "I want to know if you and my family get along" territory, and you don't care about that if you are just fuckbuddies.

What are women's actual body expectations?

I'm a skinny guy and it makes me really uncomfortable listening to the women in my office go on and on about how hot they find Chris Hemsworth or whatever.

I can do cardio for days but I can't lift because of nerve problems, I get shooting pains just brushing my teeth sometimes I can't do anything that requires basically any gripping so lifting is pretty much a no go for me :/

any girls of 18-22 yr here?
what do you think of going out with a 35-40 yr old guy?

>25+
How old are you and how old is he

I second him, except im chubby, not obese but l do work out, and have lost like 30lbs.

how do I let a girl down gently? Simply put she's not attractive to me but she knows I liked her a bit before seeing her. I don't know what to say.

That's shitty user. A necklace and an introduction to his family makes me think it was probably more commitment phobia than a straight forward pump and dump.

Seconding this i would also like to know.
Its pretty obvious most girls like athletic build but is chiseled abs really this high rated
>asking because keeping abs all year round is pain in ass, and i rather look bigger in clothes

Just a shithead desu OR you made / are something that massively made him nope the fuck out
Betting on first option

Damn, its almost like we humans cant communicate what we actually want

Attached: 20180807_214445.jpg (1053x911, 46K)

Thoughts about this tinder bio
I know >it doesnt matter but maybe some lost soul will actually read it
I do enjoy reading nice bios from girls desu
Dont be that girl who puts sushi, palm tree, airplane emoji and nothing else

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-102745_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 645K)

I'm 25, he is 26.

I didn't even get a happy New Year text, he just bailed completely after we slept together... how do you spot this sort of commitment phobia?

lmao it's a lot fucking worse under 25.

If he can choose pick of the litter, why would you think she would have to choose YOU to settle down

I dont know how any of you look like, so dont get me wrong

Just don't be fat and have a nice personality. That's all I care about, at least.

Yeah, Chris Hemsworth is hot, but that doesn't mean it's what I would look for in a partner.

>If he can choose pick of the litter, why would you think she would have to choose YOU to settle down
I hope you apply that logic to your own dating, Lord Asshole.

>Just a shithead desu OR you made / are something that massively made him nope the fuck out
>Betting on first option
>Damn, its almost like we humans cant communicate what we actually want
Pretty sure I didn't do anything that I hadn't done previously. Other than, you know, sex.

It just really hurts that he won't even talk to me. I'd have preferred a "you're ugly and suck in bed" comment, than... nothing.

I can imagine... I just figured that some virgin's are at least more prone to stick to their partner. Idk, just making assumptions, no idea how guys think.

What does that even mean? That because he has another option, it's expected that he would dump me to go for it?

So basically, marriage is the only option if I want to avoid guys dumping me the second another option presents itself?

>what do you think of going out with a 35-40 yr old guy?
I'm 26, and to me, 40 is stretching it. You are way older than me, and has a good chance of literally dying of old age before I even retire. You'd need to be very special to me, before I would ever consider that.

Girls claim to love tall guys but they freak out around them. Can someone explain this logic?

Attached: 1546422407636.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Im well aware women do that all the time
Back to communication point
Its not like we dont deal with exact same problem as guys.
Constant one upping eachother, constant proving that you are strongest, smartest, meanest dick in the pack. And dont you fucking dare to show any sort of emotion or weakness, because it will turn her off faster than you can blink.
Welcome to male world

Physically intimidating i guess

I'm 26, but I am currently dating/living with a 38 year old guy.

To me it's fine. Not sure how it would be if I had been younger, but I really like this guy, and he proposed during christmas, and I am seriously planning on going through with it.

I'm a bit of an autist though, so I am not sure if that's why I don't care, or if it's just normal to not care.

>Physically intimidating i guess
Bullshit.

Imagine if world was only males, but some of them were 50% bigger and stronger than you, and they wanted to fuck your ass.
Thats a good way to visualize it

Also depends what you mean by freak out
We all do stupid shit around people we are attracted to, and height (literally the size) is widely accepted to be attractive to females.

Theres a reason manlet meme exists
I say this and im 6'2

Same as this one >women in my office go on and on about how hot they find Chris Hemsworth or whatever.
We can find someone hot, but not actually want to date them. You know what else I find super hot? Gay porn. You know what I would never even want to try dating? Gays.

Maybe if it is just for sex, I could see going for those "hot" guys, but for a serious relationship, I have vastly different priorities.

>incel: the post
You are so full of shit that it is actually hilarious.

Cope: the post

>Cope
Cope with what, exactly?

C O P E
O
P
E

good for you, femanon
what about your family and friends, what do they say about your relationship?

I'm thinking of dating this girl, she's into me, I'm at the point of settling down / she's finishing uni.
there's a lot of different, me thinks

>fuck I don't know what to respond, uhm, c...cope..!!
Man you are sad.

>what about your family and friends, what do they say about your relationship?
I don't have family I talk to. Parents are dead.

>friends
Hah.

My co-workers think it's somewhat weird, but I don't particularly care about their opinion. They also don't really know enough about the situation for it to matter.

His parents love me, and they've been extremely nice so far.

>I'm thinking of dating this girl, she's into me, I'm at the point of settling down / she's finishing uni.
>there's a lot of different, me thinks
>finishing uni
At the age of 22?

Either way, I would probably be a bit careful. She may not mind, but I went from an autistic child who forcibly tried to insert herself into every possible social arrangement, to someone who avoids social gatherings that aren't personal, as much as I possibly can. I don't think I've had as much as a glass of wine since I turned 23, so my entire personality took a complete 180. Just something to consider.

I am just generally afraid, and get minor anxiety, when I am afraid guys vastly bigger than myself. Height is part of it, but a tall twig doesn't bother me as much as a tall guy whose measurements from shoulder to shoulder is 5ft.

What does this have to do with

>We can find someone hot, but not actually want to date them.

???

Attached: IMG_20181217_224621.jpg (1280x618, 168K)