How do I make my tinder better?

How do I make my tinder better?
Any advice is nice. My bio reads
“Plot twist I can’t think of anything better to put here.”

Attached: C52CC6D9-EDD5-4D47-957F-6356F975ACEA.jpg (1211x1100, 328K)

seems very basic. put a simple description of yourself. you have four pictures of you making the same face, two of which are basically the same picture. use a picture with you smiling because it looks nice and also if you don't it makes people think you have something wrong with your teeth and you're trying to hide that. 5 should be your second picture after the smiling one. then the dog one then the mask one (but it's kind of pointless so maybe find a better picture that shows off your body) then the vape one. in that order.

chose to keep either 1 or 4. toss away the other one.

to review:
>1st pic should be smiley with teeth
>2nd should be 5 or 6
>3rd should be 5 or 6
>4th should be the mask one
>5th the vape one

overall you need better pics, more uplifting.

All the photos are doing you more harm than good, even the dog photo because it’s generally not well-framed and isn’t flattering to you. Ranked in order of harm: 3 1 2 4 6 5
You need to smile. Smile with the dog.

Op here. Thanks. But in all seriousness I am completely horrid when it comes to describing my self I have no clue what to say. One the note of smiling it just looks so weird when I smile there’s nothing wrong with my teeth it just don’t like the way it looks is all. Any advice on those issues?

so you advertise to women how boring you are undecided you are? just think of something slick man.

I think this is the only picture I have of smiling

Attached: 4FB80D9F-6210-4011-B7F0-ED0C8A06A22E.jpg (540x960, 63K)

I would just put a single interesting photo up if I had a tinder. The idea is to intrigue women, kind of like a well-done movie trailer. If you show them the whole movie 99.99% of them will move onto someone more interesting.

Also, and sorry if this is too blunt, you don't look in good shape. I believe Tinder is for hooking up, and chicks don't want to hook up with a toad. Hit the gym up and tone yourself down. Eat less burgers and junk food. You'll see progress.

Take my advice with a grain of salt. I've never used Tinder. I'm also in a long-term committed relationship.

Nice dog too.

Is this acceptable?

Attached: B4C6FC5A-149F-4C49-ACA7-641C8455FE81.jpg (540x960, 37K)

If you cant describe yourself it is because you have no real hobbies. Pick up something you can strive to get better at everyday. Do it for yourself, not Tinder. It will give your life more meaning.

Well most of those pictures are from a while back when I was close to 200 I’m 165 now. I don’t understand how one picture would be enough tho.

no, i see no teeth. the girl next to you is smiling and also absolutely do not use this picture.

>I am completely horrid when it comes to describing my self I have no clue what to say.

it's advertising to strangers so just imagine what you'd use in a speed dating situation or interview. who are you essentially at a glance? why are you different?

>One the note of smiling it just looks so weird when I smile there’s nothing wrong with my teeth it just don’t like the way it looks is all. Any advice on those issues?

if you don't have bad teeth then get over it. it looks so much better and can light up a face in an entirely new way. get used to smiling in pictures. specifically try to smile with teeth in pictures.

also you have no pictures of you outside. there's a hint of it in 5 but you want something that says "yes i do go outside sometimes"

also now that i'm thinking about it more you have no pictures with friends. that's ok but if you have a good one then use it.

You are absolutely right brother, all I do is vape and play fortnite when I don’t have my sons. Noting in life actually intriguing for me. Well nothing I can afford.

it's too dark.

>I don’t understand how one picture would be enough

it wouldn't. it would be a red flag of "i do not have more good pictures"

Yeah I didn’t think it would be a good picture to use, it was from a rave just thought it looked better then most of me.

I’ll think on that for a while I never thought of it like an advertisement desu

I just don’t have my phone in my hand when I go out side. I like to enjoy the company when I have it smiling has always just been awkward for me I also hardly take pictures of my self that’s the reason why most of these are oldddd.

I figured it was it’s literally the only one that shows my teeth in my phone.

Inb4 shirtless picture ew. Proof I’m not a fat ass

Attached: 41FDC1CC-92DF-4F83-8205-CD386F55C686.jpg (1242x1242, 146K)

user you really suck at taking picture. Even the dog one is not good wtf
have less picture and maybe try to have one that's okay - and go outdoors, toilets suck

You don't have to smile "with teeth", that user is retarded. Just smile confidently. It doesn't have to be with teeth.

Attached: 1546759183125.jpg (1440x810, 119K)

The dog looks more datable than you.

You've got too many selfies, none of you hanging out with friends, none of you doing some kind of activity. You should only have 1 group photo, first 2 should be a good shot of you so they don't have to play where's waldo

Tinder is literally impossible unless you're a 9-10/10 Chad or you pay for premium. Delete your account. Its literally easier to get girls in real life.

Attached: 1546676413166.jpg (536x540, 196K)

Not him but i can't get girls IRL how the fuck am I supposed to get any? Girls make it impossible to talk to them, they would rather blatantly stare around the room rather than just be open to talking

Stop trying to recruit young gullible men into your incel cult.

user how do I put this nicely

You won't get girls on tinder. Don't bother.

He has a point though, you have to be 7/10 or higher to get a decent non-landwhale match. I can say from experience that woman irl are indeed easier to approach. IT'S A SIMPLE SUPPLY AND DEMAND KIND OF DEAL.

Is that you Utolso Nyoma?

He's saying to pick up girls IRL not join the incel cult you retard. And he's completely right.

>Inb4 shirtless picture ew. Proof I’m not a fat ass
You're what's considered skinny-fat