I dumped my girlfriend of a few weeks the day before yesterday, in a relatively rough way...

I dumped my girlfriend of a few weeks the day before yesterday, in a relatively rough way. And now I think maybe I regret it. I think I miss her. She was my first girlfriend. She didn't text or call me all day yesterday and so far today and I don't want to be the one to contact her. What do? Not sure I want her though, she insulted me twice when I broke up with her.

Attached: b02.png (420x420, 146K)

If you're not sure, you're better off not trying to get back with her.

...Why would she contact you? Why would you contact her?
You broke up. Of course you miss her, but you broke up for a reason, right?

>she insulted me twice when I broke up with her
can you really blame her but at least she is acting like an adult that has been dumped, she isn't contacting you or trashing you on social media or stalking and threatening to kill you like me do in the same situation

>Dumped my girlfriend
>I miss her
>I regret it
>What do?
Not being such an immature, mentally weak faggot. You dumped her, man up and stick to your decision.

fuck off fuckface

I don't know if I can find a better woman. All the women I've dated were shit, she was actually one of the better ones.

>waaah why isn't 4channel giving me validation
Fuck off newfag

Truth can be harsh OP.

Fuck off dude I told you yesterday you need to apologize and ask her back since you broke up with her but you only care about your ego.

why did you even break up with her in the first place retard

>wah wah I'm a failed-normie and I failed (again) to be a real normie
Off yourself

Might have overreacted. Instead of coming to me to cuddle when we both woke up she called her friend. Although I don't speak her language I could understand
>he has no friends
>he has cartoons
That was the straw that broke the camel's back. And then she insulted me despite begging me to keep her.

You sound autistic. Don't contact her, you might've done her a favor by breaking up.

Also, don't know if I should give her another chance if she contacts me. She insulted me. And changing my decision might make me look weak. Plus I threw away her gift so taking her back might make me look weak due to that. But maybe she insulted me because she was sad I was breaking up.

god damn you sound like a bitch

You sound dumb as shit

Id say contact her and tell her that you made a mistake and sorry for it

Dumbass...

Remember why you broke up with her.

based and redpilled

You've already posted this thread before, faggot. We gave you advice. If you can't take the advice because you don't like it, then you're the one who should fuck off.