Bout to be homeless, what do

bout to be homeless, what do

Attached: watermelon.jpg (960x731, 434K)

get a job

nobody will hire me lol

Temp agencies will

Do you have a car? A van?
How many stuff are you taking with you? If you have a tv, a soundsystem, etc drop it off at a friends house for storage and go travel the country. Hitchiking is the name of the game. Go find yourself. If you have the basic survival knowledge you can go explore the forests and wild areas of your country. As long as you have decent hygene and bare bones communication skills you can get a job on the road, bartending, farm hand, etc. or if you actually have a hobby like painting, drawing, playing an instrument you could busker around.
Sheesh what I would give to actually have a clean slate like that.

i dont have a car, though I should specify i'm not the only one being kicked out, the person who i'm tagging along with has a car but it needs to be repaired. I don't really have many things so I can put all my stuff in the car.

Talk to your buddy about going on a trip (presuming he is also without a job at the moment), if you can manage the money for gas and food between the two of you, you should be fine

>nobody will hire me
have you asked everybody?

No. You haven't. You're skirting around the issue of you going to each and every business and applying for a job there

this

Train yo prison wallet. It will be reliable source of income, and place to stash all dem moonies you gona make!

just get a house nigga lmao wtf

You're going to have to tell us way more about your situation before you can get real help. Lay it all out, your cash situation, why you think you're going to be homeless, skills, family situation, location, etc.

>buy a tin whistle
>learn an irish jig or two
>sit at busy intersection or freeway exit with sign saying "WILL PLAY YOU AN IRISH JIG FOR $$"
>it's novel and people think it's neat

You choose a busy intersection or freeway ramp because your repertoire is so limited. If foot traffic were around, you'd be chased off almost immediately for how annoying you are. The cars will be there for a couple minutes, then be gone forever. I did this when was homeless in 2015, it was actually kinda fun. Slept in my car, showered at a friend's place every couple days. I'd drink beer and play my whistle all day. I already had like 4 years experience playing the whistle at that point though so it was a lot more fun for me.

i did and im gonna be kicked out
>cash situation
have about £30 to my name, dunno bout my friend
>why im homeless
family hates us lol
>family situation
see above
>skills
mostly hobby related shit like music or drawing, i pretty much suck at anything else
>location
uk

>Am American so I don't know about your 3rd world homelessness

Get a gym membership and a storage unit if you can; there is a world of difference between being homeless and looking homeless and being homeless but looking like you have your shit together.

religious homeless shelter. They are usually empty because the shelters have rules on drug and even cellphone use

So you have no marketable skills at all?

Are you able-bodied? If so, find a job involving physical labour.

Treat it like a video game. Start gathering materials to construct tools/shelter and sell/trade what's left over.

Get your ass to the army?

Rip

Not him. What the fuck is a temp agency? The term sounds vague and I've never seen that in a job description/title/whatever anywhere. What do they do? How do I find them?

Even if you aren't religious I always thought that going to a church isn't a bad idea. Those people will help you get on your feet.

Better then being trapped in a small town on probation for being black. Just think of my garbage ass life every time u feel sad. I’d kill for your freedom

Speaking of which, does any user know how hard jobs like working for the USPS or FedEx are? I've been contemplating for a while to get a job in that but I don't know if I'm fit enough. I remember doing factory jobs where I had to rip apart bean bags from tough plastic and pass em the whole shift. They were like 50 lbs and being as skinny as I am I didn't last very long. How about Amazon, do I stand a chance there?

Temp agencies are basically offices where you walk in sign some documents and do paperwork. The agents will then direct you to your assigned job, it can vary depending on the office. Some do clerical work, general labor like cleaning, factory jobs, etc. There's also industrial jobs but I recommend not going there unless you're a tough guy with muscle and experience otherwise you'll get wrecked if you're a shrimp. Once you do that kind of work try working in entry level jobs in restaurants or do janitorial work. From there work your way up, it will be slow because competition is fuking rough but it's possible.

What u do kid? Why were you canned?

Hmmmm, I remember we kicked a dude out who was in his mid 30's for knocking up a 17 year old and still wanting to spend more time in the house despite being there for over a decade. Guy had no shame and still had the nerve to cry to his mom like a little btch.