Ate sushi from a sketchy place last night. Been in pain for the past 6 hours. When do I go to the hospital?

Ate sushi from a sketchy place last night. Been in pain for the past 6 hours. When do I go to the hospital?

t Never eating sushi again

Attached: 1758309.jpg (571x435, 31K)

pain where

abdominal area

How much pain. Can you sleep?

do you have muscle spasms and feel like sweating cold?

You'll probably be fine. food poisoning is rarely fatal. Drink water to replace what you're shitting out, maybe some gatorade for electrolytes, then just sit and wait it out. If it persists for more than a couple days, go to a doctor and they'll test you for the bacteria that can be fatal, and prescribe antibiotics as necessary.

cold sweats, abdominable pain, fever, greenish urine, sensitivity to light

holy moly. It's time to visit emergency room.

Eat sushi from a credible place next time. If done right, it's delicious.

A minute clinic should be sufficient without a $700 bill. They're just gonna pump his ass full of fluids and basic medication.

Do you really play 700$ for emergency room visit.

yes, you should go to the ER. They will put some serum in you that will fix it in no time

How the fuck do restaurants get away with this. Also why would you willingly eat bad sushi?

it was late last night, only other places open were mcdonalds, whataburger and other trash fast food. i didnt even get anything weird, just a typical order of california rolls and some shrimp rolls

honestly the urine part is the weirdest. is there a lot of artificial coloring in what you eat? or did you take a lot of pills or vitamins?

if you are sick for more than a few hours you might have septis. check your hands.

are you going to the ER OP? Honestly, when they hook you up you'll feel the greatest relief of all times

It's food poisoning bro just hunker down until it passes

How about growing an immune system? I eat sushi all the time, never gotten sick. Last time I had food poisoning I cooked sketchy meat on the brink of going bad, and even then, I threw up once and was fine immediately after.
Fucking baby.

If it’s just food poisoning, then you just have to wait for it to pass through your system. Once you shit it out you’ll be good.

Lmao, I don’t remember the last time I’ve thrown up from being sick. Learn to hold it in pussy.

>when the one-upper posts ridiculous made up bullshit
and the point of throwing up is to remove the offending substance, you should be fine after that.

Throwing up unless it's from alcohol is cool. It's your body firing back bad stuff imagine if someone tried to cyanide you but your body throw it back up at them and they died from jt

Nah, throwing up makes you look like a little bitch. Your body is too weak to handle the sickness. Don’t blame me, blame your weak immune system.