Where do I meet women who are race conscious and want to work on a long term relationship...

Where do I meet women who are race conscious and want to work on a long term relationship? I just want a wife and tons of healthy snow white babies.

Attached: 1546728233575.jpg (868x776, 272K)

the whole point of eugenics was to increase IQ, so you probably arent fit to have children unless you are a big shot MIT professor who has an Ashkenazi phenotype

Attached: einstien.jpg (278x182, 10K)

Bump

No I have the blond hair, green eyes, 6'2" and lean phenotype.

Most women are race conscious without even knowing it. Wait, I suppose that's an oxymoron... race unconscious? In any case, if you look at the data on interracial dating, it's actually quite rare. It's just natural for women to prefer their own race. So, my advice is to prioritize white women with integrity, modesty, and otherwise good values, regardless of whether they call themselves a 1488 fashy goyette. Besides, if you're really such a Nazi, why are you looking for a woman with strong political opinions?

Being race conscious does not equate to political ideology. I dated a good traditional woman and she firmly believe that women do not belong in the political sphere at all, but she stood by me and my convictions.

eugenics is only good if it is increasing intelligence, because that is the most valuable trait. It is the entire point of eugenics.

if you are asking this question you probably cannot attract females which is a bad sign...

it seems like you have an interest in eugenics but have completely misinterpreted its purpose and how it should be gone about

i recommend that you reevaluate your genetic fitness if your only attribute of value is your height or skin color, this probably means you are not exceptionally intelligent.

If you were smart and worthy of reproducing you would have said where can i find a highly intelligent female so i can produce healthy offspring. but you are probably not genetically fit

Go to church.

Why do you Jow Forumsfaggots keep coming on here asking these questions like you're clueless? You're either LARPing or you're intentionally trying to start a debate, not actually asking for genuine Jow Forums.

If you want a traditional, probably racist woman, then go to a traditionalist church. They'll have a ready made community where most women will be actively looking for a husband and want to have plenty of children, plus most people will share your views even if they're reluctant to admit it.

Conscientiousness is far, far more valuable than intelligence on a societal and, especially, personal level.

Listen I understand that you feel the need to project your insecurities onto others to cope. It's a sign of the low intelligence you speak of, but at least let my post help guide you to fixing yourself.

>Where do I meet women who are race conscious and want to work on a long term relationship? I just want a wife and tons of healthy snow white babies.
Move to a country / county / town / city / state that is white; duh

yeah you're right intelligence is everything which is why my utopian future has only Steven Hawking ubermenschen crawling around on the floor

btw do you watch rick and morty

Are you saying that a beta looking ashkenazi is superior to a guy like Christian Bale, just because of minor IQ level differences?

I understand your consternation, but I'm not a Jow Forums browser at all user. I formed my ideas from an inherent gut feeling, empirical observation, and lots of reading.

Small/rural towns is your best bet.

Movin' to the country, gonna eat me a lot of peaches.

retards there's no sense trying to teach you anything,this will be my last post,

everything and anything of value ever done was by people of high intelligence, eugenics was invented to increase intelligence by Galton who tested people and did research on reaction time and intelligence it was the first IQ test.

>I formed my ideas from an inherent gut feeling, empirical observation, and lots of reading.

Wow, that's one of the worst lies I've read on Jow Forums in a while.

Your entire typing style, sentence structure, the manner in which you're asking these questions is totally unbelievable. Textbook Jow Forums LARPer. I don't know what you people stand to gain from sneaking into every other board creating these thinly veiled threads that disguise far right ideology/racism as something vaguely related to the board's topic. Do you have nothing better to do?

Okay retard.

You can wish I browse that board all you want, and you will believe it to justify some weird defensive reaction, but I don't. Dunno what else to tell ya champ.

The chances of a highly educated and well-read gentlemen, who just so happens to also share the exact ideologies and beliefs of Jow Forums, coming on to Jow Forums in his spare time seem pretty low to me. People who are really like who you purport to be would not be on Jow Forums on a Monday daytime, they'd be at work making money for the family, or involving themselves in their real life community.

All these people act like wanting to date in your own race is only something white people do

OP is posting with a pic of a literal nazi and talking about "race consciousness", dont try to pretend like his views are everyday and normal

You literally know nothing about me. Believe what you want, it makes no difference to me.

do you believe in god?
what is your level of education?
have you ever been tested for intelligence or IQ?

I believe in the European religion focusing on reincarnation (childbirth). Went to college. Never had an IQ test. You?

>OP is posting with a pic of a literal nazi and talking about "race consciousness", dont try to pretend like his views are everyday and normal
That doesn't change the fact that people wanting to date within their own race (and culture and religion too, for that matter) really is only shocking when a white person does it and generally accepted by everyone else.

I am in Mensa I have some education in biology, I don’t consider myself to be intelligent or needing to have large amounts of children.
I think that low IQ is bad for the human population

I went for biology as well. Currently looking into field research for an oil company. I'm 26 and my need to have a wife and lots of babies is really really strong.

okay if you want genetically fit children, marry someone who is highly intelligent and healthy, this doesn't necessarily mean that a white person is either, especially if they are religious avoid religious people

to answer your question if you want healthy offspring, marry someone who is very educated, you can meet them at a university, or in a field that requires a high level of education

Of course not, I'm well aware that plenty of Germanic folks are completely degenerate and mentally and physically unhealthy. I'm far from perfect, but I'm doing my best to better myself everyday.

Well good luck, remember the most genetically fit children will generally come from parents who are highly educated

You can be highly educated and still be physically garbage user.

True but this is still the genre principle, being physically strong and retarded is just Africa

>caring more about the human population than passing in your own genes
ABSOLUTE FUCKING C U C K L O R D

Africans arent really physican strong, you're a thinking about africans who happen to be athletes

I think strong Africans is mostly just the slave lines that were bred for strength - it's not that Africans in general are strong or athletic.

The goodest of goys.

He even says that its only IQ that matters, this nigga was 100% bullied by aryan chads, when he was in high school and college lmao

Meet a girl not too much into politics who doesn't believe in divorce, and when you get married just go sicko mode