21 and Skinny type body

>21 and Skinny type body
>Not on any protein shakes
>Eats 6 egg whites daily
>Eats chicken, greens, etc
>Metabolism lvl is super high asf, can digest food within 2 hours
>Doesn't seem to put up any weight or that much muscle

PLEASE HALP

Attached: 1546884325238.jpg (243x250, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android
wikihow.com/Recover-from-Anorexia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

retard, eat fat. Buy butter and eat that shit, you brainlet mong.

Go to the gym. Lift.

Yeah you're gonna have to lift a lot. You can't build muscle if you're not lifting regularly.

t. King Harlaus

I do lift, it's not helping, I think I should take proper sleep cycles?

Skellies who claim they cant gain weight are as retarded as fatties claiming the opposite. Tldr: count calories.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android

Attached: METAbolism.jpg (640x942, 98K)

You probably eat like a bitch. Come to my house I'll teach you to eat like a king.

Attached: 1538362816.png (438x938, 559K)

>sitting at the computer, I am spending more cals than I eat
How, why, what the fuck, what the hell. YOU'RE TEARING ME APART ANONYMOUS

Underrated post

Holy fuck these threads make me so fucking mad like nothing else

I'm an ex fat guy. I keep my weight under control these days. But holy fuck it requires SO MUCH willpower it is unreal. I cant even eat half of the amount I truly want to eat in a day without putting on weight. I have to meticulously and strictly regulate everything I put in my body over a week's period or else I WILL start to put on weight and get fat again. I live in perpetual dissatisfaction because I am never able to eat the amount of food I really want to eat

I fucking hate you OP. So much

Attached: 1483243054292s.jpg (205x246, 6K)

I eat literally what I want, when I want, how I want. Some days I eat constantly, some days I have three square meals, some days I eat light breakky or lunch and go hard on dinner.

As my recent job afforded me lots of physical work, I polished off a lot of my fat and am currently rather slender but I don't get it, how or why.

On the other hand, I can be sitting there playing Vidya and I sweat like a monster. I'm wholly convinced my body metabolizes using video games somehow. It channels my rage perhaps

I know this feel bro. Fucking skinny people.

I'm in the same boat, except I literally can't afford to be eating the way I need to. Like, eating healthy food so you don't feel like shit AND putting on weight AND getting like 100G's of protein a day AND working out... I'm not fucking hungry at all, but gotta eat.

Plus it's expensive to eat that much. My body doesn't want to. Even when I eat a shitton, the next day I'm not hungry at all. Makes me want to vomit. It *feels* like you're eating a lot, but when you actually count calories, you're not.

Just become so lazy that you don't even have the willpower to eat.

This x1000
Skellies grossy overestimate how much they eat and blame it on omg fast metabolism.
Get on a nice barbell program like SS or Greyskull and do GOMAD and I guarentee that you will gain mass no matter how much of a "hardgainer ectomorph" you claim to be.

Attached: 1546543829801.jpg (750x745, 94K)

DONT DO GOMAD. I was literally you and fell for the meme. Now I’m skinnyfat and I can’t even lose the fat because I hurt my knee doing all those pointless squats.

>don't do GOMAD for gaining weight guys I did it and I gained weight

6 egg whites is like 200 calories
Chicken is like 400-600 if you're eating like half a pound
Greens are doing nothing to help you put on weight.

Eat peanut butter sandwiches, mass gainer shakes, put butter on everything, red meats, fats, you're allowed to have bread since you're skinny.

honestly I always felt GOMAD was a bit extreme but he needs to start drinking lots of milk and definitely do SS

>hardgainer ectomorph
>ctrl-F
>two results-- your post, this post
Nothing screams 'FOUR CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN' at the top of its lungs quite like arbitrarily straw-manning arguments that never took place...

If you were Jow Forums you'd hear that phrase or an identity to it twice a week, this is a loose Jow Forums thread and OP is missing out on the ribbing he needs from this softer crowd.

oh boohoo

real struggle is knowing your body is wasting away because eating more than usual makes you feel like puking

>gym
>Eat a lot, eat bad as well
>6ft 138lbs
>Continue gym, eating a lot and eating unhealthy
>2 months, gain 3lbs
Honestly I'm destined to be 10% bodyfat.

I can't ingest more calories in a day though, even 500
I feel full all day

Fucking this. Veggies, chicken and egg whites? These are pretty low calorie foods if you're trying to gain mass

Eat even more. Stuff yourself and use those calories in the gym.

You could have a problem with your thyroid

Do some meal prep and carry food with you at all times, you are not eating enough

wikihow.com/Recover-from-Anorexia

Attached: aid1108881-v4-728px-Apply-Thermal-Paste-Step-1-Version-2.jpg (728x514, 40K)

I highly doubt that OP is looking for ways to gain fat on his belly

You're still not eating enough. Eat more. You need to eat more to put on muscle (weight). Eat red meat. Whole eggs. Lost of fish. Glorious hot sauce.

Attached: 1544263301317.jpg (1092x612, 184K)

There was a study where they followed the diets of a bunch of "naturally skinny" and "naturally fat" people.
Basically they worked out the fatties ate more than they thought they did and the skinnies ate less than they thought they did.
Both groups just had a faulty perception of what a "normal" amount of food was.

Problem is that my parents don't allow me to take protein shakes, ik I can coz I do calisthenics and lifts weight also

Yeah I used to smoke weed all day everyday and thought i had some super metabolism because i was a stick but it was really id only eat one meal a day. After fallinng into harder drugs and ending up in rehab, getting 3.meals a day first time jn my life I blew right up to an average weight pretty quick.

>egg
>whites
>only

EAT DEM YOLKS

eat pork and porkfat

This is true. I was skinny, but once i started to go to gym and planed my meals i saw that i really did eat too little previously.

Can't recommend weed enough for weight loss, but you gotta be a full time addict or you'll gain weight having the munchies every day. I think having that consistent feeling of starvation when you're high 12+hrs a day changes your perception of what hungry is and so you literally can't eat sober.

Are you lifting heavy weights?
Are you counting calories?
If not, start. You are most probably not eating enough.
Also, you most certainly can't digest food within 2 hours, that is not possible.

I'm 25 and I weighed 9 stone until a year ago. I drank 10 pints a night since I was 18 and smoked weed since 15. Embraced the fash and ditched my nihilistic lifestyle. Currently at 11.4st and work out 2-3 times a week.

I don't know if it was the drink/weed keeping me skinny but I started to gain weight as soon as I stopped and turned it into muscle as I did.

I'd recommend eating breakfast because (I think) your brain goes into fasting mode when you're asleep so eating when you wake up is a good way to kick-start your metabolism.