Suicide

On friday i tried to kill myself. As i was bleeding out my wife walked in and freaked out. She has already left me because of this. I feel like if she cared she would have tried to to save this marriage with me but no. She just leaves. I'm planning on finishing the job tonight. I want to die so badly. I have nothing else to give to the world. 15 years of one horrible event after another just confirms my belief i should just give in. How can i make sure i actually die this time?

Attached: received_997245967138362.jpg (720x1193, 53K)

Go innawoods and wrestle some grizzlies

Before you kys, donate as much as you can to charity. Give all your clothes to a homeless shelter, that sort of thing. Partially because you don't need that stuff anymore, and partially to keep your wife from inheriting it.

Yeah. I live nowhere near any wooded areas. And no. That sounds like a terrible idea.

Why is it a terrible idea? You either die of starvation, animal attack, or you find something fun.

If nothing else. My "loved ones" deserve closure. Never finding my half eaten corpse is not how i want for this to go

Seriously user how the fuck did u manage to do something so violent to your arm? Please reconsider your choice, I dont know you nor what happened to you but I'm sure you havent seen it all yet, I'm sure there is something good in life you can still experience. What went through your head all these years you lived? Was your wife the only reason you had to live? Then why did you try to end it all without considering her feelings at all? What terrible things happened that left you this desperate?

That skelly on your arm is judging you hardcore bro. Staring at you fucking cutting yourself just thinking "wow what a faggot, KYSing over girls..."

Attached: skelly.gif (444x250, 664K)

>15 years of one horrible event
You got that tattoo 15 years ago?

Well you seemed fine leaving your lifeless arm splitter body in the tub or on your carpet for your loved one to find so fuck off you selfish ass

Just wear a gopro. They're water proof and it'll turn up eventually.

If you actually tried to kill yourself on Friday, you would still be on suicide watch ya retard

Ye who knows little talks much. You dont know wtf you're on about do you.

Oh yes I know very well what I'm talking about but you clearly don't

What a wonderful idea.

I wish someone killing themself would co-sign for my mortgage so l could finally own a home...

Follow your wife to Tyrone's house and an hero all of you.

I'll do it. 100% legit i will do it for you before i do it.

>I feel like if she cared she would have tried to to save this marriage with me but no. She just leaves.

Well... You tried to leave first dude, so you can't really blame her.

You should get help. Check yourself into a mental hospital. Quit everything else, and only focus on curing this pain you have inside. People have survived what you have gone through, and have gone on to live happy lives. You can do it!

Change is a form of killing oneself. Maybe that instead?

Ending your life is a way-out-there approach. There's way more to do before that, if there's ever a place for it (self-sacrifice is all that comes to mind).

If only someone would.
I have a feeling if I don’t get a house soon, they will forever be unaffordable and just out of my reach.

I know you don't want to hear this right now but you shouldn't kill yourself. Life has it's ups and downs and you have to keep reminding yourself that if you are at an all time low, then logically it can only get better from this point on.

Taking your own life is selfish. It might feel like you would rather stop living than deal with your problems but your problems aren't big enough to hurt the people around you.

Nothing you can say will convince me that you will NOT be missed.
To the world you might just be a person, but to one person you might be the world

Your loved one let you down in a really painful way. But hey, for what it's worth, at least you're not Anthony Burch. Life gets better, but it sounds like it's time for some professional intervention to really root out and help heal the existential agony you're going through. You don't need a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Why would you want to end things OP, you don't have a family? You know mom, dad, siblings, etc? No friends? What happened anyway why did you do it in the first place what did you expect? What did your wife say when she found out? Sounds to me like her decision came from the shock you tried to off yourself more than anything else.

>I feel like if she cared she would have tried to to save this marriage with me but no.

Hhahaa you admit you only did it for the attention, good job idiot. Grow up

>women
>caring
She's just glad to have you out of her life so she can fuck someone else without guilt.

the market will crash right before trump goes up for re-election. save money now
then you can buy if you still have a job and can get a loan...

Actually commit, I've tried 3 times. If you want to die so badly just wait patiently and buy a shotgun. It's fast, and if you aim right you blow your brains out so fast you don't have time to feel pain. What's that pain compared to living anyways though right? I'd tell you not to try but sometimes people need to realize their mistakes. Sometimes people die. I mean if you really want to die, then next time don't use a razor, take a kitchen knife to your throat after downing some bleech. You can choke to death with a plastic bag you wrap around your face after getting black drunk. Hell, you can choke on your own vomit and not even realize you died one night.

Dying isn't hard. Living is. If you find dying to be so hard then really you just want to live. Think about that the next time you start to feel the need to hurt yourself again.

>15 years of one horrible event after another just confirms my belief i should just give in
Just because you have suffered in the past, does not mean that your suffering will continue for the rest of your life. Please do not kill yourself. You have can do a lot of good in the world while living, and other people can do a lot of good to you.

A match has been made.

First of all, fuck you for putting it on your wife. She left for her own mental well being. Suicidal fucks like you are so manipulative. You know you want her to feel like it's her fault.

It's your fault. Take control of your life. Go to therapy. Take meds. Get a fucking hobby. If you can't find some self respect then just do it faggot and do it for yourself.

So you belive that everything just ends after death? I really recommand you taking a look into the Bible and ask God for help. It sound cringy but your on the ground you cant lose anything. God loves you.

How about doing it when you're home alone? I can't believe you honestly tried to kill yourself knowing there was sm1 else in the house.

FUcking normie faggots.

>I feel like if she cared she would have tried to to save this marriage with me but no. She just leaves.

You're blaming your wife for leaving you after this stunt?

What makes you so sure? Even if it does, won't it take time to hit bottom for pricing?

>As i was bleeding out my wife walked in and freaked out. She has already left me because of this. I feel like if she cared she would have tried to to save this marriage with me but no. She just leaves.

Your wife is right to do this. If you have no motivation to seek help or improve yourself why hang on to someone who is deadweight? If you were to seek therapy or psychiatrist then yeah I can see things going another way.

Real estate is only really going belly up in liberal cities because so many people are being taxed out. People saying there will be another housing crash are basically chicken littles.

Except it happens every 7 years and is easily observable

Do drugs
Do a lot of shrooms
It saved me

No actually he does.

Not many people understand why people decide to take their own lives which makes a suicidal person's life even more lonely.

They don't understand the sense of relief that can come from just thinking about dying. I have been there and I'm living it right now.

I keep it to myself because, it isn't that they dont care about you but they dont know how to handle it. How do you take a test that you never studied for or even took the class for?

Yes, it feels like abandonment and it is lonely and painful but there is more to life than what is in the mind. Focus on why you are feeling suicidal, write it down, dissect it, and try to find reason as to why it isn't good enough for you to die today.

I have been doing this every day for nearly 2 years. Dont give up, work on getting better. It is tough to not focus on killing yourself, especially going for help in 4chins.

OP, my 'suicide' was moving to a totally different country. I would recommend something similar.
Much love x

The fact your wife left you after your suicide attempt indicates she is actually smart.

You need therapy, rehab, medication, whatever. Normal people don't do shit like this. You had a marriage and a life of some sort but pulled this pussy shit

Maybe she’s scared dude. She probably feels guilty. Imagine that your lover tries to kill herself. Wouldn’t you feel like you were so helpless and maybe the cause of the problem? I’m not saying that’s why you did it, but that’s how she could feel. Like she doesn’t want to burden you by being in the same place with you because she thinks it’s her fault. Also seeing blood and cuts on your loved one is a traumatic experience. She’s probably in shock.

wtf you're sick

Sick for what reason? Would you rather his wife stayed with him, despite the fact he tried to filet his fucking arm? Believe it or not, the world does not fucking owe you anything, and his wife is not obligated to stay with him because he is mentally unwell. In fact, she is doing the healthy thing to distance herself. She knows boundaries.

The world does not revolve around you because you are depressed and neurotic.

I didn’t say that to make OP feel bad. Like that knowledge of course will hurt but it’s better than being in the suicide mindframe and thinking she just hates him. I don’t know their relationship but most people would be in a state of shock after seeing that. It’s just logical thinking. Op does genuinely need help I mean don’t you think so? It’s not a bad thing to need help

Everyone telling you to take control of your shit is right. Stop throwing yourself a pity party and take real action to fix your life.

You're eomtionally blackmailing your wife, which is shitty as fuck and I understand why she left you.

>going innawoods is a "terrible idea"

Retard confirmed

You are part of the problem. If you marry someone, you don't just up and leave the minute things aren't going your way. You have an obligation to help your SO and if you don't, it just goes to show what a garbage person you are and how everyone should steer clear of you.

The only variable in this story is that we don't know what manner of bullshit he may have been doing before this so we don't have the full story to make a proper judgment.

Christ, that's horrendous. What is even the point of getting married to you? What really stabs at me is that this is probably a very common point of view.

I'm never getting married, I'm just going to knock up a girl I like when I want kids. The institution is morally bankrupt.

You can get married and have a ceremony but just not sign any legal documents you know. It's well within your rights

Your a selfish one user.

We're not helping you kill yourself, dude.
I'm in the same situation as you, and she's taking the kid as well.
I contemplate suicide, but I'm not really gonna do it, at least I hope.
Either way, I wouldn't help someone kill itself.
Yes, our lives became meaningless after we lost our families. But it's up to us to create a new meaning.

if I get drunk enough u think I could stab through my jugular? I tried while sober but the knife was too dull for me to get further than a minor cut.

>get in bathtub with warm water
>take aspirin + and get drunk
>aspirin + warm water will help you bleed out faster, while the strong alcohol will numb the pain
Enjoy dying user. I'm not the kind of person to talk you out of this, mostly because people don't do this for shit and giggels.

You know very well why you're in this position and probably considered every possible alternative. Depression causes you to only see the negative sides of Life, while pulling you into a deep dark hole, without and light comming through. If you have been fucked enough and you feel like ending it, then who am I to talk you out of this.
I can only lessen your pain while you go.

If you don't like this method, look into:
>Helium Exit Bag
>Car Suicide

Farewell user, may god protect your soul

Youre unbelievably naive.

>The only variable in this story is that we don't know what manner of bullshit he may have been doing before this so we don't have the full story to make a proper judgment.

You dont know all the variables but youre already giving the OP benefit of the doubt when he already is guilting his wife for his suicide attempt? That screams of childishness and narcissism. I wouldnt be surprised if you were OP.

His wife isnt any more obligated to save the marriage than OP is. You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink. OP has to want to change if he wants to be in a better place. By the sound of it she got fed up with it and I dont assume someone would give up the first time OP hit a snag, sounds like shes been dragged through the mud many times before.

So you prove the point by aspiring to be a literal Nigger? Yikes!

If you do off yourself, dont use a gun, we dont need to give anti-gunners more suicide statistics to try and take our rights away with.

Thanks,
Jow Forums