To think I'd be back here asking for advice. Lets see if I can still format this properly so you faggots will read

To think I'd be back here asking for advice. Lets see if I can still format this properly so you faggots will read.
>be me
>lose gf cause I'm a drunk
>OH YEAH? I'LL SHOW YOU
>double down on booze
>periodically lose my shit and shitpost
>on facebook
>some old friends comfort me
>back to the norm, mostly
>fast forward to last few weeks
>I break again due to holidays and lingering stess
>triple down on booze and spill my guts to a now group of friends
>this goes on for days
>usually I'm aggressively antisocial, until I drink
>I'm having a blast
>I got friends, I got a nice job, got smash, got booze
>I'll make it through this
>smile.jpeg
>what I didn't account for was my stomach issue
>all my good times came to an end after I drank too much and was near hospitalized, again
>end up missing three days of work right before the holiday break
>I was forgiven even after directly telling boss man the reason I missed was being too drunk/hungover
>wut.png
>spend some time with family on break, got my chat group still
>things are pretty good
>get back in town and immediately go back to binge drinking
>"oh shit, work starts tommorow" I say
>I'll be fine
>nope
>proceed to miss two more days of work directly after break
>didn't even call in the first day
>second day I sent a half assed text to bossman
>"if I'm not fired yet, I'll be back on Monday"
>he replies, "call me before lunch"

Attached: 1546469723410.gif (498x278, 1.09M)

Dude no offense but it sounds like if you just droped drinking you would have a pretty comfy life, dont throw that away with binge drinking. And if you dont have the willpower to completely throw away drinking limit yourself so you dont get shitfaced. Also I realize this might not be the advice you wanna hear or maybe even you were expecting to hear it, but it has to happen otherwise you're gonna crash and burn dude.

>needless to say, I lose my job
>quadruple down on booze
>rant more in chat
>hit on exs
>hit on ex's my older brother had
>I was burning up
>eventually chat members were getting fed up
>and start dropping like flies
>it was me
>I ruined yet another good thing
>after about the 3rd person left is when I realized
>go on to nuke all social media
>quintuple down on drinking
>now I have shakes and insomnia
>I'm extremely aggressive and paranoid
>only things that stops it for awhile is more drinking
>I'm stuck in a loop

I realize the obvious solution, I just lack the willpower.

Attached: 1546676928183.jpg (620x620, 82K)

My pacing isn't the best, but since gf and now was 2 years. Haven't had anyone since. But yeah, I lack the willpower.

Attached: 1541937700044.jpg (548x628, 63K)

Sorry I should have waited for the part 2 before responding but honestly working on willpower isnt something that can be done easily but if starting smaller and working up doesnt work, I would say try rehab.

/thread also appologize without expecting anything

I'm really considering rehab at this point. It's just hard to admit defeat. Also expensive.

Attached: 1546779351369.png (500x636, 134K)

Why are you acting like such an entitled little bitch who thinks he's above this when you're the one who came crawling here asking for help?

Part 3 because I'm bored. More so love life issues.

>in my drunken stupor I contact a gal I really missed
>chat says no, don't do it you idiot
>I do anyways
>reach out and she responds
>lets call her B
>me and B have a chat
>kinda already spilt my spaghetti but whatever
>she goes back several years and pulls a message I sent her
>why we "never worked out"
>I wanted to die
>pic related
>we had a fling at one point
>while I was with someone else
>and I turn B down cause muh loyalty
>B was fucking perfect for me
>she admitted she was heartbroken after my reaction
>and says sorry she couldn't of been the one for me
>I die a little more inside

Attached: why.jpg (468x800, 200K)

How am I acting entitled? I came here openly admitting my problems. Just looking for some knowledge.

Attached: 1545687355937.png (875x819, 30K)

Stop drinking and talk to your tribal elders for possible work.

You don't need knowledge. You need help. Go to alcoholics anonymous. If you're to much of a bitch to even look up your local chapter, you deserve the coming stomache cancer.

Bully me more user. This is what I really came here for. Maybe I'll finally listen instead of all this sappy bullshit.

Attached: 1525276172024.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

>mfw I used to think I was an alcoholic then hear stories like this and realize i've never even been fucking close

Attached: 1540167520235.gif (255x190, 976K)

Cool boss, bro.

you sound like me, OP. i drink way too much and it causes me to fuck up everything positive in my life. i've lost jobs, relationships, and friends because of my retarded antics.

STOP DRINKING

>STOP DRINKING
Would say I'm trying but I'd be lying.

Attached: 1525287029832.png (500x498, 520K)

eh, me too.
i rekt my shit last night by getting wasted and making an ass of myself with this girl i was seeing. she hasn't responded to my text all day. it's probably over.

now i'm 15 beers deep in another hole. same shit, different day. when i sober up i'll try to find a new chick.

Attached: 1493031338760.jpg (2000x1417, 644K)

This is my poison. Hope everything works out dude.

Attached: admiral-nelsons-spiced-rum-101-proof.jpg (400x400, 25K)

This is the internet. You're an adult. If you can't take advice with a little bit of grow the fuck up, you're already fucked. Go to AA. They'll be nice to you there.

thanks breh
she just hit me up, but idk if i should text her back tonight because of how fucked up i am. i probably will because i'm a fucking idiot.

i really don't have any other advice to give you other than to use your head. even if i have no idea how to use my own head.

I was being genuine. I don't need nice.

Then why you bitchin like a bitch? I'm being genuine. As somebody who's worked the program. Go. Get yourself a sponsor. Talk.

I like you. All I can say is, go with your gut. Either it works or it doesn't.
Cause I'm a bitch? This is me talking.

Attached: 1527704037097.gif (300x200, 202K)

No. This is you commiserating with another alcoholic like you would at a bar. This isn't help. You keep defending your actions tho. That'll surely change things around.

Yeah don't go to AA. They'll brainwash you into thinking you're this broken individual who can never recover from the "disease" that is alcoholism and you might get laid, but, you'll just be replacing the booze with meetings. Just go talk to a therapist dude, they're not as scary as they seem and some insurance will cover for addiction therapy (even if you're not actually addicted, just need some guidance).

The answer is simple, lose the booze. A lot of people fuk up their families because they have drug addictions/dependence. Don't be one of those guys.

I meant you fag. Need the blunt honesty. If you've really been through the loops then lay on me the lessons.

Follow this guys advice. Those people really are depressing as fuck. I didn't stay for very long, but shit was free. Talking to a therapist would help.

Ive been through the loops.
If you want the blunt honesty, you need the blunt, honestly.
You need to smoke a lot of weed and even do harder drugs while you dry out.

wtf I'm hooked on heroin now

Heroin is just cheap
If you start taking opiates and dont plan on taking a break, its where you end up. If you start using opiates you should know that.
Im talking about GABA receptor drugs.
I used pregabalin. It worked well. I assume xanax would work too. Its easier to kick than opiates.
Now i just smoke weed. I inch by in life, but my relationship that barely survived my drinking is coming close to marriage.
And i still cant go a day without smoking weed. Ill need to kick it one day if i ever want to persue my dreams. But because of how i act when i binge drink im sure i wont drink again.