As an incel, how do I fill in the void of no love without using heroin?

As an incel, how do I fill in the void of no love without using heroin?

Attached: tumblr_p0qb97tGJE1vb2040o1_500.gif (500x281, 646K)

1) Don't label yourself.

2) Find love.

Don't waste your time finding love. You will just lose it again and feel worse than you did before. God forbid you get married and have a kid and then lose it.

Shooting up a school.

Love is more than romantic love. Self love, for example.

Also, just because you've given up doesn't mean you need to drag others down with you. It won't make it less lonely down there.

I am not dragging others down with me. I am holding up a floor for them, so they don't have to fall lower.

Tell yourself that. Giving up hope is not living better. You are still angry and scared about women. So it didn't help you.

Just wonder around thinking about nothing.
I wish I could just walk around forever and never stop.
Id walk all across my country and then I'd leave and walk to another.
This is the only way I'd stop thinking so much about how lonely i am.

Leaving the house and abandoning this internet echo chamber excuse bullshit. Maybe you'll get laid, maybe you won't, but stewing in your own juices isn't going to move your life forward.

Buy a fucking of lsd

Kill yourself, subhuman. Dysgenic results like you are polluting the gene pool.

Stop labeling yourself, and dont rely on women to make you feel confident. Work for something that can give you confidence then pick the right woman.

>autist calls incel subhuman

I'm a proud incel myself and can't you join an incel gang in your local city? We have love for everyone.

>incels
>love

>incel don kicked me out of the incel gang for not being blackpilled enough

>As an incel
I really don't understand what's wrong with generation. I give it two years before someone wears it on a t-shirt ironically.

I'm guessing you're not even 21.

Boof booze.

Im 25 and a proud incel. I dislike the female nature but do not hate women for that. After all it is nature and not active malvolent behaviour.

Explore philosophy and science. The ensuing nihilism will greatly diminish the inflated significance of fulfilling the biological imperative.

You already know the answer.
Vidya.
Anime and related things (manga, LNs, VNs etc).
Jow Forums and escapist culture.

How old are you even?

You're just a bit slow but grow over it. Incel is an angsty teenager phase. Only a few remain at 25, so you too will grow out of it soon.

My puberty did in fact start very late. I looked like 8 year old on a photo in which I actually was 15. Hummmmmmm

I did have a gf at 24. Lasted around a year. But it was loaded with issues and we didnt even have sex. She probably has or had a sexual trauma from what I concluded.

I correct myself. Im an incel who fell into the oneitis trap.

All right then, it's just a matter of time before you stop being an incel.

But she hurt my fee fees and now my lil bitch heart is broken. In the inside Im about as manly as a newborn kitten.

Ok jokes aside. I did get a bit crazy. Occasional spasms when stressed and my dentist even noticed marks on my tongue from pressing it against my teeth. He asked me if I was stressed. That was awkward and a bit shocking for me. Maybe I will go insane soon? At least that is fun. Right?

Methamphetamine.