Sexual topic

Hi!
My boyfriend and I are longtime bestfriends (we literally have not much friends, it’s mostly me and him doing everything together, until we ended up being in a relationship)
and I love him to death. And I see and feel and know that he loves me so much as well.

And, we decided to spice things up in our sex life, like you know... probably a threesome... we both have never done so before.
Any advice on how to go down that path?
My boyfriend and I are cool about these things as long as we do it together...

It’s scary but ... i guess its also fun?

So is it better to do it with someone we know, like a friend?
Or a complete stranger like from Tinder etc.?

Won’t friendships become awkward afterwards if we do decide to do it with a friend?
I am just scared because we have a friend who might wanna volunteer but I don’t want our friendship to always be so sexual. I want it to remain as fun too (non-sexually) You know what I mean?

Halp lol.

Attached: 30AC1521-8F6C-41A3-B34D-7E1A2F92EB5C.jpg (1024x1820, 286K)

Fuck it I'll bite.

I wouldn't recommend it. I mean, ask again after you take a long hard think about your boyfriend balls deep in another woman, about to blow his load. Not because of you.

Me and my boyfriend had a three way with one of our close friends and I loved it, but I also like the idea of watching him fuck other girls, anyway we became way closer since doing it and we still hang out with the girl who we did it with and our friendship is still normal since it was just sex for fun and had no feeling involved, I had some anxiety about it but I’m really glad we did it, and I’m glad we did it with someone we know because we were both more comfortable than if we had been with a stranger

Me and my bf talked about it early on in our relationship, but we later realized it's better if we don't do it and our sex life has always been exciting with just the two of us. Everyone's sex life is different :P , think of what will happen after the threesome ? Will things get akward ? Will you get jealous? Will things be the same ?

I see.
Thank you so much for sharing!
When you talk about anxiety I understand what you mean...
I mean, I know my boyfriend is faithful and loves me so, since I can see and feel and know that he does. He proves it to me and also I have known him for a long time...
But for someone who has been in a terrible relationship in the past, I can’t help but also feel anxious.
Because, even though we decide to engange in sexual activities with other people together, ... in the end, I want it to be just me and him, nobody else.

Your bf is an absolute alpha
Im so jealous

I wish there was a like button on comment setion so I could like yours

Get ready to breakup isoon or in a few months when you can't bare the guilt,awkwardness anymore. If either of you are willing to share your body with guy or giel, you are not in love.

what if he puts his load in me though?
We kinda agreed that its what we would do.

I get what you mean, I thought my boyfriend would end up liking the girl we did it with I had tons of anxiety about it but in the end he still loves me the same way and doesn’t really have any feelings for her since our encounter was purely sexual

Then it’s all good, go for it

Well, my boyfriend and I sit down and talk about enganging in such activities and make rules and stuff, and we mentioned, specifically he did, that we are not sharing our love, we are just sharing our bodies.
And to answer your question, yes we really do love each other.
This man has done so much for me and heaven knows I love him to death.

This is a fucking retarded comment, it’s possible that two people who are in love can share a sexual experiance without losing love as long as the connection is physical and not emotional

If you two are really in love and have a connection then disregard my previous comment, go for it you two will probably have a fun time

Yes, purely sexual.
I’m glad someone understands!
That is so great that you had your fun and everything still went great with your relationship.
I hope if we ended up doing this, our relationship would just become stronger.

>if you are willing to share your body with a guy/girl you are not in love
Totally wrong and stupid there are many very happy couples who are in love and share their bodies with others

Me and my gf had a threeway with her bi friend, she was pretty nervous about it because she thought I’d fall in love with the other girl, it was just a sexual encounter though and two years later me and my gf are still togther, we’ve had other sexual experiences with others since then but only very rarely, I don’t have any feelings for the other girl and I love my gf even more now because she’s likes to do these kinds of things and I’m closer to her now then I was before and I’m considering proposing soon, but only do this if you’re really comfortable with it, if you are you and your bf should have a great time

When I was in college I had a threeway with my bf at the time and my friend who was kind of a slut, we had fun and ended up dating for more than another year, things never got awkward, nobody ever got jealous and things worked out normally we were still in Love long after the threeway since there was no feelings involved it was only sex, we eventually broke up but only because he had to move to the other side of the world and I wasn’t sure I’d ever get to see him again, my slutty friend who we did it with and I still hang out tho and it’s not awkward

Wow, you are a great dude, user! :)
I am comfortable with anything as long as I do it with him. I’m never this open.
I believe it’s okay to explore things, as long as you do it together with your partner and make sure that you nor she does not get hurt in the end. Because you both decided to go in it together, so you both should come out of it together as well. :)
I am so glad it turned out even better for you and your girl!
My congratulations in advance when she says YES! :)

Thank you for sharing, user!
I’m sorry you and your previous bf broke up. I hope you find someone who deserves you!

They aren't couples they are fuck buddies too weak to get over it.