Ask someone making $200k at 23 how to make it

Ask someone making $200k at 23 how to make it.

Attached: FAANG-tech2.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

>200k
Pfft, ameteur

How to make it

What life major life choices did you make and would you do anything differently

That's a lot of dick you have to suck. Right?
How do you do it?

I’ve been trying to figure out how I can use one of these thousands of opportunities online to get rich.

Would you kindly share your secret?

Cyber security, I'm guessing

what if you feel sleepy and sick all the time?

Op here, Hide a fleshlight behind your teeth

I’m hijacking this thread. Ask someone making $500k at 24 how to make it.

Ask me how to make 750k a year while in high school. Ftw

Amateur. Ask me how I make $1,000,000 a year regardless of my age how to make it

Just go hard for big important internships/awards whatever in college.

College is the last point where you can really turn shit around.

What job do you do? Description of what you do on the job preferably.

How many hours a week do you work?

Salary or Hourly?

How did you get said job?

How do you feel about the work that you do? is it fulfilling? Do you hate it? Do you just put up with it for the money? Does the money truly make it worth it?

t. 24 year old who got an engineering degree and worked a job in his feild and hated it so much that I am currently going to a trade school 40hrs a week and work in a warehouse 26 adding hw on top of this we are easily looking at 70hr a week and I am only making money for 26 of those hours.

The career I am going towards looks cool, but everything just seems so uncertain right now.

Attached: youre stupid.png (810x456, 96K)

Sell drugs.

Attached: received_10209220253943900.jpg (1920x1920, 321K)

I hope you get a papercut For that bullshit response. I apply for jobs in qualified for and I never get them. Everything's already perfect and tailor made, from the resumes to the reaching out to employees at the company im interested working for; who never fucking respond to me

Ask me about my wiener

Attached: C00CA512-D165-4447-8E28-B6BF280695C0.jpg (183x276, 10K)

Software engineer at a FAANG company. Imagery analysis with machine learning + infrastructure work on top of that.

Probably 50-60 but I goof off a lot at work, a lot of that time is in the gym or eating free shit.

Salary. Interviewed for an internship in college and converted to full time after it was over. I went to a shit tier school no one has heard of.

I really like the work. You work with a lot of intelligent people, and the problem we're working on is engaging.

What’s the problem you’re working on desu

I applied to over 45+ internships and jobs before hearing back from the one I ended up getting.

Before that, I drove myself to the point of a mental breakdown working for free for nonprofits in my area. But something I wrote ended up having hundreds of monthly users, so that got their attention.

It's not easy. But it is simple. You just have to really bust your ass.

Can't say, but most imagery analysis is engaging just by virtue of being tangible.

Plus it's sexy working on ML.

You can tell us

user, I already have an internship under my belt. Ive applied to 3,000 applications these past two years since graduation. What the fuck am I supposed to do? I feel like hanging myself every day

Not OP but realize networking with people is the most important thing you can do

>t. Software dev living out of his van in San Francisco

How much does the rank of your school matter for software engineering internships/jobs? I have a choice of going to an expensive highly ranked computer science school or an ok inexpensive school though it's mostly know for buisness. First school I would have debt second I would have none.

no debt. dont ever set you your self up to get fucked

is it possible to work at these places if you
>didnt go to an ivy
>dont know someone on the inside
>dont have an extremely successful project to impress them

I'm a brainlet and despite being very good at drawing don't feel like I'm very creative. Despite this I was thinking of getting into digital stuff like graphic design or some shit like that. I'm from a tourist island so there's a need for a lot of advertising I think

Is this a good idea? I haven't got much idea on what else to do, my only goal is to have a job I don't hate and be able to live somewhat comfortably in my home city

Are you going to say anything of substance or just lord this possible bullshit over our heads? We get software engineers make bank at faang companies. How do we get internships? How do we get positions? What should we focus on in college? Can you do this without college and just a portfolio and some languages?