How to stop aging? any foods? creams gels wizardy i may utilise to slow down the effects of time on my skin

how to stop aging? any foods? creams gels wizardy i may utilise to slow down the effects of time on my skin.

Attached: 1505228155077.jpg (500x353, 74K)

stay out of sun, but I too want to know if any moisterising cream works?

Eat veg
Go ousside
Interact
Drink water

eat less, cold showers, yoga/stretching, powerlifting if you have iq more than 130. One glass wine day. Avoid too much sun. Dont mastrubate if you are male. Positive outlook.

Did i forgot something?

Water fasting

You could just die

silver parasol

tangerine peel oil

live as healthy as possible, regular sports, enough protein, well balanced diet, dont be fat.
But if you live in the first world the last two are basically impossible for you.

Limit stress, limit sun, limit sugary garbage food, limit or don't do drugs and alcohol, don't smoke

Eat your vegetables, drink water, be nice to yourself

Oxigen treatments.
Anti aging creams appropriate for your age range
Chemical peels

sunscreen every day even in winter

also less stres

You forgot some retarded memes but other than that you seem like a well intentioned retard

Have four heart transplant and suck the blood of the working class

>Dont mastrubate if you are male
I'm 32 and look 22 and have masturbated at least 2 times a day for the last 10 years. Fuck you.

>igotthatreference.jpg

Drink from the fountain of youth.

Live as healthily as you can.

Alternately, make your body start producing telomerase in a controlled fashion.

The telomerase thing isn't possible, btw. That's a biology joke, and anything that might claim to do so should be taken with a massive grain of salt and major skepticism. If it worked, we would've heard of it by now.. Maybe in the future, though.

Glad that somebody did. My night is now happy random user, zdrastvujcie

Yeah and my uncle smoked 100 packs a day and lived to be a thousand years old

This is called an anecdotal argument. Look it up.

You are a literal brainlet if you think like this.