Why do women refuse to date short guys?

Why do women refuse to date short guys?

Attached: 1546905381329.png (391x663, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bfyS-S-IJs
standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Simply put, they are not attracted to shorter males.

Might have something to do with primal urges to produce strong offspring. You can't do that with a manlet. That urge is still in the DNA today. Also, men are suppost to be the stronger, more imposing sex. Kind of goes against that if the man is shorter than the woman, or shorter than average even.

Because short guys are the equivalent of fat women, except even worse because they're stuck that way for the rest of their life.

I'm 5'6 and have had plenty of relationships. The last 2 were with girls 6 feet tall. Just don't have a complex or let it effect you. Also, don't listen to fags on this site about height. If you lurk more you'd see anything that's not a giant is a manlet to these fags.

I know a dude whos like 5'1 maybe lil more or less and gets tons of girls but hes also jacked and handsome.

They dont but being tall is the equivalent as big ass and tits for women

They’re attracted to whoever is taller than them.

Not true. 5'1 femanon here and I've only dated guys 5'11 and taller. Most of my friends are the same. The height differential is hot.

sure you do

I mean, I'm dating a guy who's 5'8 but I'm only 4'11, so does it matter that much

Yeah I do but i would agree a shorternthan average, average looking guy is fucked unless he finds.some sicilian bitch. Jokes on them tho cause alot of over 6 guys have tiny dicks.

You're probably ugly as fuck too

They're bigots.

They might be attracted to say a 5'7" if they're professional athletes or something, you gotta make up for height somehow.

>6'4 and women literally are throwing themselves at me when I go to parties
>get laid just by existing
>meanwhile all these 5'8 manlets have to dedicate thousands of hours to getting degrees and making money just to have even a tiny shot at getting a 6/10 gold digger to sleep with them
>mfw
Fuck it feels good to be tall

Attached: 1407872110323.png (214x221, 96K)

I'm 5'4" and have had no problem getting girls. Beauty and the Beast and shit too dude. I'm guessing you Incels would rather live in a world where people don't judge based off appearance but you remain hypocrites obsessed by insecurity. Live the life you want to lead.

Attached: do-you-ask-god-god-his-are-traps-gayp-ernet-18745902.png (500x959, 258K)

Ngl I have 6/10 face, but am 5’10 so it’s over for me

>mfw I ask what their father's height after we fuck
>mfw I ghost them if their father is shorter than me (6'2)

Attached: 1528407555969m.jpg (1024x973, 157K)

This same thread is happening on /v/ right now.

Long story short; girls that are bitter and shallow wind up bitter and lonely.
Just like there's more to a person than straight teeth, eye/skin color, or how many freckles they have, if someone is worth caring about, they won't care about superficial things.

Also, generalizing won't get you anywhere. Different girls like different traits.
>Painfully average 5'9"
>Love short girls
>Short girls love a guy my height since they only need to use tip-toes, not a stepstool

Attached: 1305739845808.jpg (480x546, 131K)

Sure, whatever you need to tell yourself to help you cope little buddy

>Being this much of a bitter lanklet

Attached: 1543394347193085158.jpg (400x292, 24K)

Because they're fucking idiots

It doesn't matter though because my friend is like 5'2 and gets laid all the time. It's called confidence.

Why do you post this same shitty thread every day?

Daily reminder to not reply to bitter lanklet virgin troll. He also made another thread at .

Women are mainly attracted to power and dominance, this is obvious

If the manlet somehow gained power they would be attracted to him.

In my experience when a guy is still too short to ride you when you are bent over it can get really awkward. When youre a short girl it generally doesnt matter because a guy should be able to manhandle you.

Tall girl problems.

I like knowing my man can protect me if need be.

>tall guys have tiny dicks
Lol. Is this the new manlet cope you pathetic bags of useless genes came up with? You're gonna eventually run out of all these fantasies and finally hang yourselves.

Guys also generally prefer girls who are not taller than them, why? No fucking big reason, it just happens but no one "refuse" to date anyone

It's of course not true, height is not related to dick size. But it looks proportionally bigger on a smaller guy.

False

Because women are very prejudiced and shallow. They're allowed and encouraged to be that way, while men are supposed to accept all of the woman's flaws. "No short guys" is ok, but "no fat chicks" is not. Double standard.

Yet if we say "no fat chicks", we're mean? Kill yourself.

You just want to be fetishized you disgusting roastie.

Enjoy making small kids.

>fat chicks

Why is it always fat chicks? Weight and height aren't comparable, one is your fault and changeable the other is not your fault and unchangeable

Attached: day_of_ceiling_fan_0.png (602x578, 107K)

Because women are very shallow and have unrealistic standards

You’re not short, douchebag.

>Long story short; girls that are bitter and shallow wind up bitter and lonely.
>Also, generalizing won't get you anywhere.
Ok

You know what's the biggest sign of mental weakness in a guy? Bragging.

As a manlet myself, this excuse of "big dude tiny dick" is 100% a cope

duh, because I'm taller than they and it looks really stupid standing beside them.

You know what's an even bigger sign? Lying about it. He is obviously a kissless virgin.

If you are such an expert on dicks, I think that says something else about you...

They don't they, just refuse to date insecure boys who worry about it.

I'm not an expert lol, I'm just used to hear cope and jealousy from people mostly my height
>muh dick must be small
>muh shy lanklet
It's like fat women projecting their stacy friend getting abused
I'm just tired of cope, just accept we are generically inferior

As a short girl, I usually feel safer around taller guys. I guess its like a sense being able to hide behind them or something? I
ts kinda dumb because really it'd make more sense to be more attracted to physically strong guys who can definitely protect me but no my dumb brain thinks 'oooohhh the tall lanky guy with the long hair is hot'.

You sound like one of those larping bitter lanklet virgins.

I'm 5'6
There's a difference between acceptance and denial.
If I somehow wake up tommorow being a girl I wouldn't want a guy my height, that's sad but true

Tell us the truth. Why are you genetically inferior? Are you obese? Quasimodo level ugly and deformed? With a severe terminal illness? Mental issues? Homosexual?

I like feeling smaller than him.
He either has to be fatter or taller. I like being treated like a little girl.

can't stand constant threads like this
once you grow up a bit you'll get taller, nothing worse than kids complaining about being short
i'm 24 and i don't know a single man under 5'8

Idk I’ve dated a few guys who were taller and then guys who were my height or just a couple inches under and it’s kind of hot when they’re super confident to still approach me and usually they’re more direct whereas tall guys are used to just being tall. Although when cuddling it’s slightly more comfortable with somebody who’s taller

Are you retarded?

howtomissthepoint.webm

No. fat guys are the equivolent. women dont want fatasses either and you can't compare things with different variables.

short guys are equivolent to short girls. the difference is guys will fuck anything and women know that and want someone who has some standards and decency so he won't cheat.

also usually super short girls want tall guys to pick them up. tall girls usually want someone around their height so wanting someone tall to them means someone equal in height. average sized girls don't mind someone not super tall usually just not a huge amount shorter or taller.

and if a girl has preferences you need to just get over it because guys have standards too, they usually just end up settling when women usually don't have to.

honestly wish this was a banned topic. it's the same woe is me shit every single time. nothing worthwhile.

Because its the mindest that makes the manlet, not his height.
LIke OPs pic, thinking your height matters will make you really weird and overcompensatory, which in turn is off-putting to women.
Propagating and collectively affirming unbased limiting beliefs like this on monolian pottery boards does not help with that.

>dates guy that other people don't think is attractive
>"dat means ur ugly"
exactly how you sound

I wouldn't be very happy if other girls were constantly flirting with my boyfriend, and the way you brag about it, i wouldn't trust you that much

The guy she dates most likely is attractive, he is just a butthurt incel.

not at all, it just annoys me how these kids who are less than 5'5 complain all the time
sure you might physically be a child for longer but some people just hit puberty late, that's not a problem

I'm 5'5 and I have gone on multiple dates with multiple women. Try harder.

Im 6’1 and 9”, don’t count on it dude

Fucking this. Hi five user.

Everyone whining is a ronery MGTOW faggot and needs to kill themself.

Lol no, some girls are actually into tall fat guys. Short guys on the other hand? Never heard of a girl who actually prefers short guys. If a girl is dating a short guy she's either extremely ugly or he's got money.

Some people just want to lie on the internet just for the sake to be right

Sexiest guy I've ever known is 172 cm (5 feet 6)
He has it all: Good looks, kindness, Übermensch intelligence, offers great conversations..

The height is perfect for hugging too. Feels closer, compared to a tall guy who has to break his back to hug me.

Tall guys are overrated.

How many times must it be said? Nobody cares what an ugly bitch has to say. You'll fuck any guy who pays attention to you, you're that desperate.

If you want to make up some kind of fairytale in your mind, go ahead. Guess you don't like reality.

Yall niggas are so insecure. Just make what you want to happen happen. I have a date set up with a girl who is 5'10. If you really want to date a tall girl for whatever reason then stop complaining like a child, get off this site, and go talk to one.

why'd women date manlets lol

things are not looking good for tall men either.

Attached: tall.png (1075x937, 1.12M)

You are a sad man

Attached: Get some help.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Sorry to rain on your parade manlet. Go fuck some more 4/10s and maybe you'll be able to convince yourself that women find you attractive. You're pathetic.

Because a smaller man is usually physically weaker.
Stronger men are more attractive.

A woman won't date someone shorter and potentially weaker than themselves.

Nah, it's the opposite. Usually shorter men lift to compensate for their height and end up being stronger.

Show on the doll where your short uncle touched you.

Bro, nobody likes short guys, short women especially hate short guys. Stop deluding yourself and stay in your place bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=8bfyS-S-IJs

short the bottom

I agree, its just some primal shit. At the same time, I only want someone who's tiny and petite, and want someone who's tall and big. I'm 6' 4", and I don't think thats a coincidence.

Attached: The Rock - Oh Yeah.jpg (658x1024, 56K)

5'5" 25 year old guy here. I ended up having to leave America entirely to get a gf. I didn't mainly leave the US for that reason, I had a very good work opportunity and I kinda wanted to experience a new place.

Within just few days women were giving me looks, some followed me around, etc eventually asked one out it was awkward at the time due to lack of experience but I eventually got better at it.

Lost my virginity at 23 to a qt Asian woman. I didn't get my first hug from a girl till 23 either. I went to Africa for a short trip, women there were following me and shit as well.

I don't know if the west just makes short men out to be goblins or the fact I'm white attracts girls in the non-western world that rarely/maybe even never seen a white guy before because they think it's exotic. Starting to think it's the latter.

Attached: wolfer0256.jpg (600x804, 74K)

You know what's desperate? Being a bitter virgin who tries to drag down others to his level. You obviously are a very angry, desperate, tall guy.

Can we just sticky this link to put an end to these retarded threads?

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html?amp

Sure it would make all the tall guys extremely buttmad when they get reminded of the fact they are not attractive and will die kissless virgins. But at least these shitty troll threads would stop.

this. girls like this have daddy issues and were usually sexually abused at a young age. they want to feel like a little girl while being fucked.

Complex spotted. Don't be like this fag OP.