Are all normalfags secretly dead inside?

Are all normalfags secretly dead inside?

Attached: buddha4.jpg (1920x1200, 1.5M)

No, they just don't think deeply about themselves

This.

Nope, 2deep4u incels are the ones that are dead.

Try having a deep conversation with a normy and see where that gets you.
>Short responses
>Shit feedback
>Lack of confidence in voice about heavy topics
It ain't worth it

No, they just don't worry about those things on a regular day basis. They focus their time and energy on work, school, family, or self improvement.

But this isn't true

They be happier tho.
Is it worth being "woke" at this point?

So, basically instinct-driven animals

Attached: e1e8571d6242566fbb2db80f916c6e65.jpg (557x711, 54K)

>self improvement.
haha no

Yo dude, Jow Forums is up there.

No, they just don't generally question their own lives, usually because they either are moderately happy or because they think they know what they need to do to become happy

Some are some aren't fs you're a normie

The point is that everyone is, normalfags are just better at hiding it and distracting themselves

That's what animals do, keep pushing forward lacking any self-awareness, shitting kids and perpetuating the cycle of suffering

oh its no secret

Normalfags are better at doing literally anything but bitching and moaning on Jow Forums about it
There's just a very specific subset of morons who think bitching and moaning on Jow Forums is something good and absolutely REFUSE to admit they cause any of their own problems.

It's not that normies are dead inside, it's that incels are limpdicks who wouldn't know life if it peckerslapped those Globo gym bastards

This is what fedoralards actually believe. The simple fact is that they realize that being pseudo-intellectual is fucking stupid and counterproductive.
>WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY YOU KNOW

We almost had the thread die.
Good job dipshit, was it worth it?

>We almost had the thread die.
No you didn't, it was on the front page. Nice one, idiot.

Oh boy, another >tfw no gf thread can replace it!
What a net gain!

>hehe guys i dont possess the arbitrary traits I use to describe people i cannot relate to, so they must be hollow r-right guys?!

Attached: pureirony.png.png (416x435, 114K)

>socially well adjusted, mentally healthy people BAD!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

I remember when incels were so proud of having a new flagship to ride and then it turned on them so quickly and fully

Because normal healthy people aren't so lacking in self esteem that they need to mentally masturbate themselves in every conversation to feel smart. It's not necessary to go deep in most conversations, it literally expends unnecessary energy and normal people have shit to do like work and social events. That said, they're still CAPABLE of having deep conversations, but that is saved for meaningful moments with people that they have strong relationships with.

it's almost as if "independent thinking" doesn't involve nuance and introspection

they are npcs