Best cheap country to live?

Whats a good relatively safe and cheap shithole country I can move to? Im currently living in Toronto and while its great Im looking to stop wasting my parents money living in such an expensive city when I spend most of my time at home and make a living online.

Attached: 7591d0_5817114.jpg (640x599, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bkjqfDxB3mY
youtu.be/gmzOQ4Co-r8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>shithole country
>Toronto
already there bud

Yeah but its a B-list tourist destination so it aint cheap

Just move to waterloo or something user

You could just move to some meme town somewhere else in Ontario or Canada.

You haven't told us what it is you do for work or what you're qualified to do but it'll be likely easier to just move in another city/province and do the same thing there instead of moving to another country entirely and start from scratch and maybe not even have the right qualifications anymore.

Unironically the United States. Still pretty cozy in many areas.

>be American
>get shot
>can't afford hospital bills
>trigger the libs

There's a youtuber named "Charles Cather" and he does regular trips out to Serbia and shares some very detailed expenses on things there. I'd say if you want to go somewhere to be a web-based worker, that place seems to be a very good choice. In some of the smaller towns, he's found apartments to rent for super-cheap.

youtu.be/bkjqfDxB3mY

youtu.be/gmzOQ4Co-r8

These videos are a bit old, but I'm sure it's not all that much more expensive.

Go to Alberta, son.

kek. that's fine, we're full anyways

Eastern os Southern Europe.
Depending on country, it can be relatively safe and seem very cheap with someone making Canada money.

Eastern Europe is cheap compared to most of southern Europe

And Southern Europe is very cheap compared to most of Western Europe and north America, what's your point?

Africa is cheaper than Europe. Also a lot of big dicks to dance on.

bitch looks like a used tampon

romania

Spain.
No, I'm joking, the cheap parts are dead, and the non dead parts are not cheap.
I guess you want a city. Kathmandu is pretty safe and inexpensive outside the ultra touristic or mega rich places. I lived there for like a year. You can find all kinds of prices for accommodation, people are very cool and have a sharp sense of humor. There is a fair enough expat community if you are into that. good enough services, party, drugs, spirituality, mountains... Everything but beaches.

But honestly, a guy with an online income could just pack light and try different places for like 3 months each to see what he likes best. That's what I'd do if I was you. Go to Kathmandu and then try SEA. Or go to eastern Europe and try different options. What's expensive is to get to an area, once there it cost nothing to explore.

>get shot

Dont live innacity, buy plate carriers and get get proficient with defensive firearm use

Poland

I was gonna say the opposite, she's cute

India.

Hygiene keeps me out of there already. Though I doubt the >1bil manlets are all that dangerous

Russia dude. The income tax for self employed people is like 6%. Moscow/Saint Peterburg are nice cities, with Saint Peterburg being like a Western european like city in terms of style. Cities like Kazan are cheap (one bedroom apartment in city centre for like $350 a month). Plus if you wanna learn Russian, it is a pretty useful language all around, unlike something like Hungarian or whatever. Other than this i guess some latin american shithole like colombia or brazil might be cool.

He said cheap, retard.

Getting a residence permit to other countries isn't easy, especially if you have no job and only a dubious source of online income.

Unironically Kenya. Relatively safe, way cheaper than Canada, pretty westernized and you'll stay healthy if you wear a condom.

Id love to live in russia but its sounds so damn cold. Im canadian but Toronto is in the very south and weathers not too bad

I agree with those saying Russia, if you're a guy too guess what.
> Russian girls out number Russian men so lots of singles and alot that don't realize they are 10's
> Russian girls love American men.
Not even just on the you'll get me a greencard sense.
Downside is, in alot of ways you have way less rights than the States.

Kenya is safer than Cali, NY or Detroit, thats fo sure.

Cuck country for ultracucks

You can't simply move to any country you want. More likely than not, you're staying in Canada. So move to a smaller town. Toronto cost of living (housing) is absurd and definitely not worth it.

>"Just train yourself for possible armed conflict and you should be good bro"

The Czech Republic.

It's cheap, very safe and the locals generally don't give a fuck about what you do as long as you aren't disruptive. The downside is that you'd probably have to learn Czech because Czechs generally don't speak English (unless you live in Prague, but Prague is also more expensive than smaller cities).

Beats getting acid on the face or stabbed

>reverse image
>best result "femboy traps"

Alot of anons are suggesting west and aouth Europe but comparatively to say US or East it is expensive isn't it? My bid would be US because it can be really cheap outside of California and New England. Mid west is comfy

Go look at property in Eastern Europe. You could probably find a really sound investment if you're into that shit