Am I a degenerate for loving the smell of my girlfriend's pussy, ass, armpits and cheesy feet?

Am I a degenerate for loving the smell of my girlfriend's pussy, ass, armpits and cheesy feet?
That's about as weird as it gets with me, no other particular fetishes but it still makes me wonder if I'm a degenerate.

Attached: afbabd26b1ae654ffa32cebc19ca374f--frog-meme-gym-memes[1].jpg (652x960, 37K)

>pussy
no
>ass
no
>armpits
eh
>cheesy feet
yes

Attached: febreze.png (500x475, 315K)

bump

No dude. Im not into stinky feet but the rest is hot. Next time my gf rides her horse I'll tell her to let me get a good sniff afterwards. Female sweat is magnificent.

You made the last pussy sniffing thread didn't you

what if i did?

Attached: f06[1].jpg (600x582, 27K)

Betas will tell you no. But any alpha will tell you yes. The moment you put your face between her legs is the moment she loses respect for you.

Pussy smells nice

See pic related and go fuck a twink to be the alphaest of bros, bro

Attached: rjeCZzwM2gcF_WC_YvaIVXcIkJkGfl5CUGSMNA_Zt0s.png (936x540, 190K)

>I like to stick my face where other men have cummed in my girl
Maximum cuck

Not my problem that only the type of woman who'd never wash her vagina is willing to touch you.
He also jizzed on the tits you suck, the mouth you kissed and had his dick rubbed by the hands you shake.
A hazmat suit it is, then?

I’ve never seen someone so prideful of being a cuck before. Are you sure you’re straight?

Are you sure you're not a virgin?

>hurrr YoUr A vIrGiN

Classic response for someone that has nothing to retort with.

There’s nothing wrong with it, generally women bathe more and thus smell better.

Thats fairly rich coming from someone whose repsonese consist of writing "cuck" over and over again

You’re publicly letting 4channel know about how passionate you are about all the place men have cummed on and in your girl, and that you love putting your face in those same places. and you’re surprised someone called you a cuck for it?

Nooo!!! I wish my bf would just pick up my undies and sniff my pussy juice. I love the way my pussy smells and he never comments on it :/

You stupid fag. We asked you whether you sniffed your girlfriend’s feet and you just ignored us. Get out of here right now.

If your gf feet are cheesy, she needs to get that shit fixed.

Send them my way, I'll take a good sniff.

lucky bastard
best thread on Jow Forums

post a pic of yourself

No, seems to be common with men, even as far as sniffing her asshole after a shit. not my thing

you know what... if its just your gfs pussy, ass, armpit, etc. thats true love right there. im actually pretty jealous of your gf. to love someone and be loved on that level is kind of adorable

Attached: tumblr_inline_ojvqm8JR3E1rkg52h_540.png (295x273, 162K)

>seems to be common with men

No it’s not. It’s only in a small sub-niche of beta weirdos on this shitty website. Normal men don’t do that.

A girl I once dated said she always smelled like poop, so now I get horny when I put my between my sweaty, dirty asscheecks and smeell it,

I heard that if you smell your SO’s armpits and arent grossed out or it smells nice, then you are fated to be together.
Yes i know science can prove this wrong but its at least a nice thought

Science actually kinda proves this. I read something about your partner's BO smelling nice to be an indicator that they are a good genetic match.

Nope. I love how my girl smells too. Although I haven't tried smelling her feet that much. Not really my thing.