Is wanting to try and find a gf that shares my specific fetish retarded or genius?

Is wanting to try and find a gf that shares my specific fetish retarded or genius?

Also do any of you know how to get Yebisu beer in the U.S.

Attached: yebisu-premium-beer-japan-10936783.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

global.rakuten.com/en/store/yamakuya/item/sapporo-yebisu-350ml/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’d prefer a guy to have my specific fetish but it isn’t the end all if they don’t. So I don’t think it’s bad per se. As long as you know they’re more than their fetish, and that they don’t mind being fetishized.
No idea about the drink though.

I'm talking about seeking through rp or forums or something. If I got with someone conventionally I'd hope they'd be accommodating at least

Don't you have a local beer distributor? Beer distributors usually have lots of imports, and can probably order you something they don't already carry

I've asked around and nobody seems to carry it, even obscure bottle shops

I've also asked elsewhere and remember one guy saying he didn't even see it in West Coast Chinatowns

>Yebisu
I approve, misato best girl

Attached: 7DFD0E01-D7D9-4C88-A00A-D88847B89512.jpg (500x278, 24K)

www.totalwine.com
Find a store. Be prepared to drive.

I've never been able to find it on Total Wine unless you have a link

phone wp rn

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-231105.png (1440x2560, 3.18M)

What is your zip code?

I thought I had something on total wine, but it's gone now
global.rakuten.com/en/store/yamakuya/item/sapporo-yebisu-350ml/
Fuck, that's expensive.

>be op
>smuggle 6 pack in asscrack
>have warm beer
>profit

I'm less interested in the beer and more about the first question tbqh

What's your fetish?

pregnancy

As someone with a couple of specific and useless fetishes, I'd say it's retarded. But it all depends on how you weigh this in importance in your life.

I can discard what's arguably my biggest fetish for a bigger picture of a healthy relationship.

I have no relationships on my horizon

Wait really? Dont all women have this kind of fetish? Or am I just realizing im the weird one here..
If you’re going to also say that most women dont have a rape fetish then I’m in for a rude awakening

Fetlife. Or make some kids.

No you're in the clear, but the girls who don't have a rape fetish are usually *strongly* opposed to it.