I've been taking really quick cold showers every day for about a half a year because our hot water tank broke and we...

I've been taking really quick cold showers every day for about a half a year because our hot water tank broke and we can't get the landlord to come see it because he'd kick us all out. Today I used a kettle to warm up bath water to 40°C, but of course it takes too long to heat up water 2 L at a time so I did not use much of it. All of a sudden the water turned grey and opaque in the bathtub as I poured it on me. I started rubbing myself with soap and a grey sludge with the consistency of mashed potatoes was coming out of my body. It seems that comes out of me only with hot water. What's wrong with me, Jow Forums?

Attached: sadfrog.jpg (362x362, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/GranTech-Stainless-1350W-110V-Portable-Immersion/dp/B077R5K7SZ/ref=sr_1_8?s=home-garden
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your shits all fucked, mate

You're dirty. Take baths with the hot water. Why will the landlord kick you all out? How did the landlord not come by in six months?

>grey sludge with the consistency of mashed potatoes was coming out of my body.
Come again? Is that what you meant to say?

>Take baths with the hot water.
We don't have hot water, the only way for us to obtain it here is to use kettles. It is too time-consuming and inefficient to use a kettle for bath water.
>Why will the landlord kick you all out?
My mom insists on having 3 pets and smoking inside the house. My younger brothers also smoke both tobacco and weed in the house. It's also a mess and several things are severely damaged, such as windows being broken and the rug being ripped off by the cats.
>How did the landlord not come by in six months?
He never comes to visit desu.

Heat up water to boiling in a larger pot. Pour that into the half full tub. Repeat this until you get enough water to have a bath.
You're not getting your deposit back, lmao

>Today I used a kettle to warm up bath water to 40°C, but of course it takes too long to heat up water 2 L at a time

BUY A FUCKING IMMERSION HEATER AND STICK IT IN THE TUB AN HOUR BEFORE YOUR BATH.

They're not expensive ffs.

I bet you live in the 1st world because otherwise you would not be so much stupid.

This may be a good question for /sci/. There are healthy benefits of cold showers but getting clean isn't one of them. Hot water cleans better for scientific reason. Also, it ain't that difficult to chang/fix a water heater.../diy/. I don't think there is anything wrong with you. Use rubbing alcohol if you wanna get clean. There is a science to different detergents and solvents. Also might be a fun discussion for /sci/. I lived in the sticks with no hot water and yeah, you get like a five gallon pot and started with ten cold and dump one boiling pot into bath and mix it up. Adj as req.

Here is one for $14, 11 inches is ok for tub, just duct tape it to edge so it doesn't fall in.

amazon.com/GranTech-Stainless-1350W-110V-Portable-Immersion/dp/B077R5K7SZ/ref=sr_1_8?s=home-garden

This is only one possible solution.

You can join immersion heater with bucket and heat water in one small bucket very quickly (much faster than stove) and pour it into large bucket with cold water and get large bucket of warm water. Use bucket in tub with small bowl to pour water on your head as you sit inside like Japanese do with their little wooden bath stool of gay.

you can pretend you are doing this to be cool like anime and not a poor idiot

>yuropoors

>grey sludge with the consistency of mashed potatoes was coming out of my body
Congrats you had an abscess somewhere.

Immersion heaters are awesome, fuck you.

Can confirm this works

Yes it work it also take literal hours to bring very large pot to boil on a stove.

Get fucking immersion heater.

Not if you have a huge pot. Boil the water first.

An immersion heater is probably the best way. Or OP could fix the fucking heater himself.
What kind of heater is it?

He could get a gas burner. Or fix his fucking heater.

>Not if you have a huge pot
Huge pot is what takes hours. You make the thing that needs heating larger without increase size of thing making heat.

Are you soft in head?

If have huge pot just stick immersion heater in pot.

>just fix heater

He will kill self. They explode. Better leave it alone then fix badly and make hole in roof.

Electric heaters are suprisingly easy to fix. He probably toasted the elements. Avoid the gas ones. Or get someone in to repair the thing, saving yourself the money on some absurd immersion heater and all the electricity that'll run. Who pays the electric bill?

>absurd immersion heater
It is just big resistance coil. Nothing absurd about it.

Fixing his heater is probably less costly. But he left, so we'll never know.

Bin full of hot water and 12v camp shower with home inverter from the inter web. Can shower anywhere

theres camp showers basically a bag you fill with warm water and it comes out bit by bit so you can have a shower , try one of them , don't bother with immersion heaters , too complicated and time consuming