Is it unholy to touch your girl?

So I've been "courting" this girl for a while and I've been rejected but we've grown closer to each other. I've been showing her that I'm worth being given a chance and that I'm not intending on keeping things temporary. I've told her I have plans for the both of us. She doesn't feel the same way. Aaaaand it's complicated

We've been doing things, particularly myself. I've touched her in places that only couples should be doing. It's perfectly fine but she has been saying she feels "unholy"

Is this really ok to do? I mean, I love her and she's ok with it. We're pretty young, just in case y'all ask

She likes it and I do too...

also I have no idea how to start this thread and I appreciate if someone can help me out. Feel free to ask questions. I just need help

Attached: 1547029922016547660739.jpg (2736x4864, 258K)

You speak like a amish. Are you Amish ?

It's 2019 and common to fuck on the first or second date

Idk like it's just being respectful I guess?

But lol yeah that's true

FALL. BACK. MY. NIGGA.

You're suggesting I should stop? I mean I am kinda scared I might have fucked up her and I by getting all sexual and intimate and shit....

To clarify, I didn't just meet her to fuck. We've known each other for a while ( a year now)

No, he probably means she's insane. She's a Christian that not only fucked you a ton, broke up with you for it and is noe fucking around with you again but literally calls it unholy? The fuck? It sounds like she fucked YOU up if you actually think you're in the wrong.

>unholy
She's crazy. Ghost her.

It sounds to me like you have said too much to her.
Girls really like an enigma (so do men but that's irrelevant).
You have to leave a girl a bit of slack to pull in herself, by telling her your feelings you have made a dire mistake, I hate to tell you.
The best thing you can do now is slowly back away, dont ghost her, dont make a speech, just focus on something else for a while, and turn the notifications off on her messages.
You want to engage her exclusively on your time.
If you feel that you absolutely must apologize, or if she asks you why you're not talking as much, do not say why, make up an excuse that makes it sound like it's "no big deal".

Do NOT ghost her, or do anything that makes you seem upset or angry, that could trigger a backlash from a person like her, I think.
It's much better to back slowly away, like you would from a rattlesnake.

>I've been rejected

Move on and don't post if you are under 18.

Been busy but....

I honestly think she's confused because she said she likes it, as long as I don't be like telling the whole world I fingered her and she was so into it.

She started thinking after a couple times of doing this to her...but she likes it

And no, we didn't break up or even dated, predating I guess?

I've told her that yeah I have plans for the two of us, she likes the sound of that, but doesn't feel the same. It's only after a year of going after her that we had any sexual interaction so yeah I've been telling her I love her and she says it back and all that cheesy shit

It was both our first time with any sort of sexual interaction like that

If she's told you multiple times she doesn't feel the same way, then its never gonna go anywhere. No relationship. Maybe a sexual relationship, that's it. It also sounds like you fingered her a few tines without consent? I'm not a white knight but be careful. Hell this entire thread is probably bait though so who cares.

If you want to do things does the right thing, and your gf's "unholy" feeling can go fuck himself.

No not bait, just a young guy asking for help

And no I let her know I'm gonna do something.

I agree with this, as this is what I was gonna do. I was just gonna continue doing this because, well she likes it, and I do too.

Also she was just in her thoughts and felt that what we did was weird since we're not dating.

Feeling her in that way is ok even though I love her right?

I personally don't think it's unholy either

Why is it not official?

What the fuck

She feels its not right so it is not right, it is not ok.

I'm going to send 4 giant excons over to ass rape you repeatedly, don't worry I asked the internet, they said it was ok.

She sounds like a wreck
>it feels unholy
Just like what the fuck, I’m speechless how does one even respond to that

I like to think she's confused about her feelings. Like she's just so pressed up in saying no she's scared to say yes. Idk...

She likes it though and doesn't mind. I thought she was overthinking things because she said this street a couple days. But she's been saying how much she likes it.

If you were in love isn't it ok to have and do such things? Although it's one sided the idea is there...it's not like I just met her and said hey let's fuck. Sometimes I like to think she's already feeling the same way that I do but she's just hindering herself

>Crushing a girls confidence by not desiring her as a woman means to be respectful

If you want to actuall be respectful, show her that shes hot and desirable. The best way to go about that is by sucking on her titties. Now get going.

Oh yeah, also she sounds like her Puritan heretic upringin requires a few years of therapy to unfuck her mind, so Id steer clear in general and look for a woman who sticks with the normal level of female craziness.

Yeah I've done this XD
She would just laugh and smile when I tell her she's hot and when I say it she gives me this look that she acknowledges it

I appreciate the help. I didn't think people would check this out.

Also this reply made me kek