Women, how would you feel if a guy you're dating was dating other women and had sex with them aswell?

Women, how would you feel if a guy you're dating was dating other women and had sex with them aswell?

Attached: ......png (703x529, 568K)

What a retarded question. Take this to .

Polygamy is degenerate and shouldnt be a thing

As someone has already pointed it out, it's a retarded question really. Polygamy is the worst shit, basically it's just about his selfishness, nothing more.
And this applies to both genders, no matter, fucking, what.

I'd feel upset and break it off with him

They're fine with it as long as you don't call it dating

I'd feel like it is time to find a new bf.

If I caught wind of this or anything similar I'd break up instantly. Fuck whores and manwhores.

Not OP, but curious about the same.
>going out with 2 girls at the same time
>for less than a month
>no kind of commitment whatsoever
>the girl I like the most knows about the existence of the other
>I tell the second girl that I don't want to go out with her aymore
>I tel her it's because I like someone else

Does she have the "right" to be angry? I was not leading her on, I actually became colder and distant once I knew I liked the other girl better

This.

No, they do the same shit and worse

trips of a strong independent woman that don't need no man

That is not a justification, I want to know if I acted wrong or not

Treat the girl you like more colder, and youll get her

Ok Mohammed

>I’d break up instantly
That’s what they all say

If course she has the right to feel angry. She has the right to feel however she wants as long as she doesn’t act on it like a child

I already got her and not by being cold

We had a good friendship and tried to escalate it but it didn't work out, I lacked some chemistry with her. Now, she blocked me from everything and doesn't want to talk to me. I don't think that is childish but it cannot last forever, for the sake of that friendship, I still care for her

she probably has/had strong feelings about you and is just trying to get over it. it is easier if you dont see or have the temptation to see the person you like every time you use your social apps.

or she could just be acting like an angry child. it is impossible for you to know, and you shouldnt be trying to understand it. no one is responsible for the way anyone deals with their feelings

>no one is responsible for the way anyone deals with their feelings
thanks for your advicet, you said the exact same thing a friend told me
I'll leave her be for now, let her make what she needs to feel better

She's the right to be upset because she's hurt but she can't blame you for not liking her the way she likes you
But depends also how long you were seeing the other girl without her knowing it

We started december 12, and I told her this past monday
I've been with the other girl from around 1 week ago. She had her own business with a bad relationship so we weren't together until that was done, but we became closer to her as I was going out with the second girl

but I became closer to her*

If you really cared for her you would let her go without trying to keep talking to her and rehashing the feelings that she’s trying to get over

I didn't, I sent her 1 message after we "broke up". But yes, I won't pester her, I'll leave her to it.

Wouldn't date him.