Can having a lonely and isolated childhood somehow make you enjoy turning people down and breaking their heart...

Can having a lonely and isolated childhood somehow make you enjoy turning people down and breaking their heart? What's the connection if so? I enjoy owning people's heart and soul, and I try to keep possession of them for as long as possible if so. I can tell that this guy who's been friends with me for six years has some pretty deep feelings for me and I'm actually excited about rejecting him. Can isolated upbringings full of bullying turn you into a sociopath or even a sadist?

Attached: 1547033941622.png (758x974, 653K)

You grew up with feelings of powerlessness, you didn't have the self esteem and social control that your bullies did. Now your self esteem sees every other human as either an enemy or a pawn to try and claw some of that dignity back from by degrading them. It's a childish way of thinking but it's not your fault, you need to let go of the bitterness and heal so you can have positive interactions with others. I recommend journalling or exploring self help methods for self esteem/communication with others
.t lonely and isolated childhood/teenhood full of bullying

Attached: communicationgeneral.jpg (710x947, 213K)

I'm glad it's not my fault... I don't want to be ashamed of myself.

Im like you op. Sometimes ill rustle someones jimmies just for kicks.
I think of it as a way of irl trolling, like “u mad bro?” it just makes you feel like an epic bacon strip. just realize that youre an asshole. If that bothers you and you want to take the moral high ground than dont. If you dgaf then break their heart to inflate your ego

Girls with personality disorders are shit quality, enjoy stringing that chump along it'll happen to you eventually when you meet a monster better at what you do.

Mmm. I'm of two minds on this.

On one hand, what I do is undeniably cruel and selfish. On the other hand, I'm somewhat sympathetic to myself because you can't trust a starving person to not pig out whenever they're finally given some food. In my case, emotional sustenance to help calm down the burning emotional pain that I would otherwise be in, and which I spent my childhood and adolescence consumed by.

What is funny even when not having a a lonely but definetly abussive childhood myself, I turned out to be a sweet-caring person, somehow. Only flaws I see im myself is cohibition and the fact the everything I do, whatever it is, is justice, no regrets. I really don't trust people either, and I have severe degrading thoughts...
And the fact I'm going back to that madhouse again in this very instant may help a lot to dealing with depression.
2 o 5 months, we 'll see my future...
Just wanted to relieve, that's all.

Attached: IMG_8669.gif (305x282, 51K)

I never really emotionally connected with anyone as a kid so I don’t care about other people beyond how I can use them

In a similar position, I wouldn't say I "enjoy" rejecting people but I've got no problem abandoning friends. I never feel like people really connect with me, like I'm always on the fringe of any group so I never feel like anyone's going to miss me when I stop hanging with them.

I think so. In my case, although it's not as bad as rejecting people and breaking their hearts, I do act very cold towards people and ignore them. And it's not because I want them to leave me alone, but because I want them to like me.
That's how I felt about people who ignored me and mistreated me, I kept going back to them, so now I do the same. It's wrong and doesn't work, but being nice never worked either and I can't change now,

the worst thing for me is being aloof does work sometimes and creates a negative feed back loop. There's always someone who's desperate for attention, that's used to having everyone liking them right away so when they hit me and none of the usual tricks work. They then can't handle it and turn their efforts up to 11 trying to make me like them. eventually I'm in the middle of a group who I don't like and move on. rinse repeat.

as a virginal young man it's people like you who've subjected me to the same torture over and over again where I love you badly and you just go okayyy and treat me like im some weirdo but you dont block me or anything because you want to suck as much attention out of me as possible...

It's totally possible, but I really only feel like that with pretty girls.

dont kill urself beautiful girl I don't want to think about your cute little stocking'd feet dangling from a joist...

I would never treat anyone with that lack of respect. I believe in being kind to others, this one sadistic wrinkle to my personality aside. Those girls who treated you that way are bitches.

>I can tell that this guy who's been friends with me for six years has some pretty deep feelings for me and I'm actually excited about rejecting him.
>Those girls who treated you that way are bitches.

hmmm

Attached: 1546679166413.jpg (581x588, 38K)

Important distinction there: I would never say 'okayyy' or hold a guy at arm's length. Whether I'm wrong or right about my friend having feelings for me, I'll treat him with as much affection as ever (which is a lot since my personality is naturally affectionate). I won't treat him like a creep or weirdo or paypig. I'll continue being a good friend to him, even if I have some somewhat sick thoughts on the inside.

why the fuck you posting mr incredible how about you stay out of this discussion loser it's between me and the cutie sweetheart...

that's okay I can tell from ur behavior that you're a heart of gold

You would, though. You do. Just not in that exact way.

Explain?

You're knowingly indulging and building up his affection for you with the intention of crushing him emotionally for your own personal pleasure. Just because you aren't going to call him a creep doesn't mean this won't hurt him badly.

Be it or not, dont be a dick.