The guy I lost my virginity to and who was genuinely very cruel to me messaged me for the first time in a over a year

The guy I lost my virginity to and who was genuinely very cruel to me messaged me for the first time in a over a year.

>doesn't want to drive all the way to pick me up
>tells me to meet him at the mall and take uber there
>stupid insecure young me decides this is acceptable behavior and meets him there

>takes me to his barracks (military)
>holds my hand around
>sees people up ahead
>drops my hand
>and lowers voice volume and tone. Literally lowers his pitch

>keeps begging for anal even though it was my first time even being kissed

>at one point start crying after because I was sad I was leaving for basic training soon
>ignores me

>initially tells me he wants me to spend the night
>nighttime hits and tells me that hes really tired
>"I have to be up by 6am so if you could be gone by then"
>tells me where the nearest gate is and actually thinks I'm gonna walk all the way to the gate to catch a taxi from there.
>I finally gather the courage to say no
>"ok"
> has his friend drop me off at a McDonald's to get uber from there

Anyway he messaged me saying he wanted to "catch up". As I'm now engaged and have gained self worth over the year I politely declined but asked why he was messaging me now
>"I have been getting more depressed and I'm gonna see a doctor. I'm on leave and I wanted someone to talk to"
Feel bad because has always been depressed boy but not enough to meet up
>say my condolences
>sent it at midnight
>big mistake
See pic related.

Do I give him a piece of my mind? This is probably the last time we will ever communicate as he is blocked on my snapchat and he blocked me on Instagram.

Attached: 20190109_083005.jpg (1080x1749, 372K)

Here is him acting like theres a chance I'd risk my engagement over him.

Here's some fun tidbits that happened during sex itself

>incredibly dry because I'm a nervous wreck
>spits shoves it in anyway
>painful and I became so detached I feel like I could see myself in 3rd person just lying there

>right before he jizzes . Every time. He says
>"I'm about goo"
when he does jizz . Right after
>gets up and walks into closet
>closes door and spends time cleaning himself?
>leaves me laying on the bed

>changes sheets immediately after
>"your vagina juices have ruined it"

Decide to have shower sex
>says that I'm ashamed of my body
>so decide to shower completely in the dark
>pitch black
>decides hed like to try anal now
>again just lost my virginity and had my first kiss less than an hour ago
>puts shampoo on his dick and decides to insert it in my ass

Man I was such a piece of shit to let him treat me like that.

Attached: 20190109_083112.jpg (1080x1650, 372K)

He seems mentally ill. Looks like he somehow feels that you belong to him because he took your virginity

Why are you even acknowledging him?

>He seems mentally ill
He seems like the vast majority of men in my experience.

Instead of me going into an incel-like rage, can you tell us what draw you to this guy? Is he fit with low body fat? What is it about him that made you take ubers to see him and allow him to try anal multiple times? In great detail pls.

In return here's my advice: I would tell him everything you want to tell him, how you feel about him, and then block him. You get your feelings out of your system, you won't see his responses which will inevitably continue the conversation or rope you into manipulating you into feeling bad, and you enjoy the relationship with your current boyfriend without this trash self-fish human being taking up space in your head rent free.

>>spits shoves it in anyway

>>leaves me laying on the bed
>>changes sheets immediately after
>>"your vagina juices have ruined it"

>>decides hed like to try anal now
>>again just lost my virginity and had my first kiss less than an hour ago
>>puts shampoo on his dick and decides to insert it in my ass
Jesus fucking Christ, is this it? This is how i have to behave, as a man, to have sex with someone? So the girls that reject me when i approach respectfully get back home and let themselves be humiliated like this by literal animals while i jerk off to chinese cartoons?
What purpose does this story serve other than making whoever reads it mad? Just cut the guy off and be done with it, you sound as if you'd be willing to let him fuck you in the ass again if he just asked nicely.
Then people have the nerve to ask "why do you only want to date virgins?"

>military
Doesn’t surprise me. I live in a city with a large military base, and the stories I hear about girls’ experiences with military guys are crazy.

>puts shampoo on his dick and decides to insert it in my ass
oh woman, that must have hurt like a thousand fire ants

why are you talking to the ex that you lost your virginity to when you are engaged?

You sound like a catch, I feel soo sorry for your fiancé.

You know what you have to do. He thinks you're still the low self esteem wreck he boinked in the first place. This is not correct. Stand up for yourself. If you want, talk to him, but make it clear you're not going to get walked on.

this. as someone who's engaged I'd ignore the shit out of them. i wasn't retarded enough to give it up in 5 seconds to a meathead though.

You're just meat to him, personally I won't let a fat pig eat me.

Your a dumb hoe and I feel sorry for your future husband for even bothering to talk to this guy.

>changes sheets immediately after
>"your vagina juices have ruined it"
Lmao

For all his virgin rage also happens to be right. Stop being a stupid slut with no backbone and shape yourself into a more respectable person before you marry and God forbid, have kids.

>"I'm about goo"
kek

>go fuck yourself, retard. This is pathetic

That’s all you need to say. Post his autistic meltdown

If you dont cut contact with him OP, you will loose any respect i have for you.

What are you expecting from this? He wants to fuck you again thats it, you know it i know it. Are you actually thinking about it?

I second this. Wow, just wow.

+1

Just tell him, "I can kinda see what's happening here and I kinda still don't really like the way you treated me, so I'm just going to tell you I'm sorry things ended up this way for you, but I really don't want to get tied up in your life again. It was bad enough last time with how you treated me like barely human and now you disrespect my incoming marriage? I know what you were after with me coming over and I know what you're after messaging me and I'm not interested."

IF you want, you can add, "If you wanted to be a friend, you should have treated me much better, much earlier, rather than coming to me when you regretted all the awful things you'd done in the past because they'd burnt bridges."

'Depressed' my fucking ass. 'Feel bad' my fucking ass. The rest of us have to bust our asses just to measure up so our depression doesn't drag us down and he jams his shampoo-covered dick into a virgin ass.
Fuck, man, how'm I supposed to feel bad about him when he's done it all to himself?

>Do I give him a piece of my mind?
No, give him a piece of that ass, baby.

>reply to the ex
>keep the conversation going with the ex
>post about your ex on 4channel
>reminensce about the sex you had with your ex
>”I swear I’m over him”

Dumb slut, if I were your fiancé and I found out about this i’d drop you like a bad habit.

this is why non-virgin women are trash

Didn't even read it just read the texts. Wtf don't respond. Delete this never think of this guy again

Alright heres why. In high school I was a very shy girl with few friends. He was in one of my classes and was the "class clown". I admired how he could make quick jokes and how he pissed off the teacher I hated. He was a class clown but also had a "shy stoic boi" thing going on too. I really admired him. For some reason as the year progressed he began seeking me out and even giving my friend pickup lines to say to me because we no longer had classes together. When we graduated we continued to chat and when he left for basic, right after he graduated, he instantly messaged me and we spoke daily over the phone. He would use lines I know realize were to only use me. As I've never been hit on before I was very ignorant to this.

As for physically.
>5'6"
>Hispanic
>average build. Maybe slightly fit
>7/10 at least to me
>smelled good

This guy is a piece of shit. You must think very, very little of yourself if you allowed yourself to be treated this way and then continue to speak with him.

If you believe that this is normal sex practice you're dead wrong. This is me highlighting what a fucking piece of shit he was and how I was too shy and ignorant of sex practices to say anything. He knew this and pretty much took advantage of it.

I literally did put this to make people mad. The fact that you think girls actually want this is laughable. I was a dumb virgin that didnt know how to speak up. I also never stated we had anal multiple times. We never did because he could barely get the tip in before I started bawling.

As people are beginning to notice yes I am engaged. As soon as I realized who this was messaging me I immediately messaged my fiance (long distance) and we talked about it together. Theres nothing I didnt message this pos that my fiance didnt know about.

Welp. Thats it. This is the thread that officially has made me want to kill myself.

What is even the point in living? When men like this can have women fucking drooling over them while I can't even get a girl to treat me like a human being?

Attached: 1546732999953.jpg (808x805, 152K)

Nice how you avoided the question everyone is asking

Why are you talking to him? Do you have no respect for you Fiance?

Attached: 1529529764179.png (720x513, 504K)

Thank you I appreciate the material and youre the only person to actually read what I posted and understand. But I will add that he doesnt want to be friends. I dont think he has the mental capacity for that. Why would he message me when it's been over a year. Thank you for bringing up that hes disrespecting my current relationship I knew he was but now realizing by just how much.

Please refer to
If you think in reminiscing fondly of the sex I've had with him you've read wrong. I am disturbed by what I allowed myself to go through and thankful my fiance is here with me to help me deal with the disturbing memory of this.

I did at the time think I was worthless.

The reason why men like him "can get women" is not because he treats them like shit but because he has more social skills than you and is not completely autistic. Read what she said about him being the class clown. Also she was borderline raped and all you can say is "boohoo mfw no gf who owes me sex because i was nice once".

op you sound too empathetic for your own good and abusers can recognize that in people like you, please stop being a doormat and tell him to go fuck himself.

If you want to treat a girl like this then find a sex ignorant girl with terrible self esteem that doesnt know how to say no. Find one that's never been in a relationship and that khv and make her believe you actually care for her before you defile her.

Nice job not reading all my posts faggot.

My fiance knew what I was doing and even helped me write replies out. If someone messages me like this I immediately let my fiance know. Its a trust thing.

While I feel bad for you I feel much worse for your fiance.

>all you can say is "boohoo mfw no gf who owes me sex because i was nice once".

Not what I'm saying at all. I'm afraid you just don't know how soul crushingly destroying it is to know that you have spent countless years of your life self-improving and trying as hard as possible to become attractive, but come out at the end of not having even been on one date while guys like the one in OP do everything objectively wrong and STILL win every single time.

I dont want to treat a girl like that. I just want a girl to give me a chance.

Watch out man. Someone will come into this thread to tell you you're not actually a nice guy you're a "nice guy" like you're somehow worse than the man mentioned by the OP. It's just people rationalising poor decisions.

Then you should find another way to express it, because it comes out as incredibly insensitive and naive. Also i'm sure you're vastly exaggerating.

I'd take a "nice guy" over guy from op any day, doesn't mean he's not wrong

>I'd take a "nice guy" over guy from op any day, doesn't mean he's not wrong
But you wouldn't, no girl would. His lack of success versus the guy in OP is a typical example. A bit of charisma is the most valuable thing a guy can have, he can still be the biggest asshole in the world a women will fall for him.

Holy I cant make a single thread without nice guys bombing it and making it somehow about them.

>>had a nice day today
>bet you wouldn't date a nice guy though

I just want someone to tell me what I'm doing wrong. What has OP guy got that I haven't?

What did you expect when you posted on Jow Forums? It's full of bitter guys like myself.

Confidence and assertiveness.

Pls stop obsessing over guys like from op. How can you not realize it's this loser/failure mentality that comes from yourself alone that brings you misery.
also, GROW A FUCKING "bit of charisma" if you're so adamant that's all it takes. According to you you'll easily outsuccess guys like him then.

You can't just "grow charisma". It's built over time, usually in childhood and adolescence. And if you dont have it by about age 20, you're FUCKED and will need to spend years in therapy and constantly forcing yourself into uncomfortable situations to build even a fraction of the charisma most men have

>Pls stop obsessing over guys like from op.
impossible, guys like him make a mockery of everything people tell me. If I was to listen to them I'd believe that he is a failure and no girl would want him.

Let me please give you a bit of hindsight. I have tremendous social anxiety that, with a lot of time and excruciating work, i've managed to reduce a bit. Partly because of that, i'm still a virgin at 23. I perfectly know what being forced to put yourself in uncomfortable situations to improve is like, I'm always trying to do it though i'm not that much brave. Still, I don't have such a pessimistic mind and outlook on life.

Yet you're still a virgin at 23.

I don't want to be an adult virgin anymore. I want to have a normal love life like everyone else does. I never wanted to live a life that ended up like this.

so the fact that you're a loser who's never slept with a woman at age 23 doesn't bother you? Just look at the kind of guys women give it up to and then compare yourself to them. What makes you worse?

Hey, for someone who talks like he's all about the redpill you seem to have forgotten one of the most important rule, being that your life as a valued man starts when you gain some status, so in your 30's roughly. As a 23yo woman, i'm almost hitting the wall. You should at least give you this time to improve yourself and then see what happens tomorrow.

don't work; i'm grill. But for the record it does bother me too and it sometimes makes me wonder what's wrong with me. Still, not gonna give up this young.

And people fucking wonder why I only like virgins. Nothing but emotional baggage with non-virgins and ex boyfriends trying to start problems again.

I told you and someone else told you what he had that you didnt. And please dont bring up but what about other guys because they arent relevant in this thread. You asked what he in particular had that you didnt

>target a girl with shit self esteem
>target girl how has never been romantically involved with anyone
>(inb4 those girls dont exist.)
>gain her trust
>defile

>be charismatic
>show you can be funny and witty
>show that you"care"

You must be confusing my posts for someone else's. I'm not "red pill", nor have I ever been, nor would I ever want to associate with that shit.

All I want is to live a normal life and to be able to date women like most guys do. That's all. I'd very much like to not be making posts like these.

>i'm grill
that makes a huuuuuuge difference. It would take zero effort on your part to get laid, you're just waiting for the right circumstances. A guy like me does not have that option.

If I could "just be charismatic" I would have done it long, long ago.

The problem is that when you're an adult and have never been on even one date or even kissed a girl, you're shit out of luck. No one cares and no one will help you. And you're constantly getting outplayed by guys like those in OP who have some kind of effortless barbarian confidence.

the funny thing is confidence and charisma have almost nothing to do with how genuinely good you are a person. The idea that you can be liked just because you're a decent person is nonsense, there are many virgin guys out there who are legitimately nice, but lack the confidence to take risks and succeed. Meanwhile OP's guy has probably fucked a bunch of different women in his time and continues to do so.

>met fiance when I was 24 khv
>took eachother's virginities
>loves holding hands (esp during cowgirl) and looking in eachother's eyes when we fuck
>tightens up when I say her name and I love you
>likes it when I stroke her head while she blows me
git gud

Yeah, it doesn't take any effort, then I'll end up like op and more than likely be scarred for life. I'm not waiting for the right circumstances i'm waiting for someone that "gets" me and who I can trust.

Dude he fucking raped her. This isn't normal at all.

It's not all or nothing, jesus. You have a wide range of options but are waiting for something specific. I have minimal options and operate on desperation. Male and female virgins are incomparable.

>if you dont fuck turbo asshole like op did then you'll never lose it
Fuck off m8. She can wait for the right man. She just needs to be careful and understand the signs before she gets serious.

Good job totally ignoring what I said with your bipolar mode of thinking.

Sounds like he brute forced himself to you by showing you attention and being your polar opposite, as opposed to his status, height, or being jacked. This doesn't rule out the "face is all that counts" theory but sounds like his personality had a lot to do with it. Interesting.

Why the fuck are you asking for advice when the answer is obvious?
Block the dickhead and move on with your life, even messaging him is disrespectful to yourself and your fiance.
Fuck and by reading how the sex went down by modern standards he raped you.

Calling it now, this slut is going to cheat on her fiance

Nice job not reading a single word on any of my posts.

how does the saying go ? oh right...Look at her actions, not her words. Waiting for your next thread asking for advise couples of days from now.

Can i get a TLDR? This looks like a good thread.

Attached: 1543433676594.jpg.png (590x580, 691K)

Jesus what an ugly woman

Tldr: guy I lost my virginity to and treated me like shit messaged me a year later asking to "catch up". Disrespects my current engagement and actually believes I'm gonna meet up.

I asked for advice if I should block him or roast him.

50% of this thread is "nice guys"
20% is guys thinking I'm going behind my fiances back. (he has seen every message)

Femanon here. I tend to fall pretty easily into the "kindness trap".

Some guy will be talking to me and I'll get a bad feeling about him and his behavior, but I'll talk myself down and say "it's not so bad, I should give him a chance". Almost every single time that I have done this it has bitten me in the ass. There was a time it got very legitimately dangerous, and I was too nervous/anxious to stand up to the asshole the way I should have.

I'm in the process of learning to trust my instincts, and also to act on it despite my brain saying that I'm the one being the asshole for doing so. it's been damn hard, so I know what it's like.

But here's the way I see it. This guy has already made his intentions clear. He has a history of being inconsiderate and actively ignoring your needs. He's only contacted you once he wanted something from you, and is being pushy. You already seem very uncomfortable with the situation.

You should say that you're not comfortable with it, wish him luck, and leave it at that. If he keeps bothering you or gets aggressive, you should block him. Trust your instinct before it becomes a problem.

Here's another piece of advice my husband gave me, which I've remembered ever since.

Even if he's being civil, do you actually like him? Do you want him in your life? if the answer is no, don't let him force his way in.

>women

Block him. Do not talk to him. Do not text him. Do not communicate with him in any way, shape or form under any circumstance. No exceptions. This is the best advice you will get about this situation.

yeah that's good advice.
Move on with your life.
Have no regrets.
It shouldn't bother you anymore.
just be happy that your partner is with you.
/end thread

message him back LOLing at the high suicide rate amongst troops.

Yeah. Honestly dont want to associate myself with him enough to even roast him.

I'm in the military too so I'm not sure what that accomplishes.

Break up with your fiancé while you’re at it since you cheated on him while being engaged. You are lowest of the lows. And even if you’re fiancé knows then that means you have him wrapped around your fingers meaning you’ll probably end up cheating on him in the future. Sorry OP, you are just as shitty of a human being as the guy.

I'M GONNA GOO UUUGH

Welp, now I have to jack off for the third time today

30% is the obvious advice of "shut your whore mouth, get the fuck off Jow Forums and don't talk to him you dumbfuck, you clearly know what he's after and what continued conversation implies."

But APPARENTLY that's too fucking tough for a woman, now isn't it.

This is true and there are guys that play nice and others that genuinely are nice. You know they're genuinely nice when they dont approach women at all. If you see these guys rejecting women left and right and dont try to even make a move on the girl they like, and are still nice chances are the guy isn't bad natured. These are men that dont make women a priority in their lives and wont try too hard to get a date if they dont really like someone.

... when did I cheat on him?

I lost my virginity to him over a year ago and never spoke to him since. My fiance and I started dating 4 months after.

The second picture I added is before the first picture. You've got a lot of anger user.

Why is there even anything left to debate or discuss? You need to ditch this guy like a bad fuckin habit and you know it.

Or, wait, are we on the "even though he propositioned me in the space of like four hours and then viciously damage controlled it, I'm still thinking a one on one would be great"?

Blocking is such a great feature yet you're asking if you should do a metaphorical hair flip, spin, snap fingers and close the door dramatically. Just block the number dumb ass.

How is this thread still on?

Genuinely, i am no raging incel but isnt this a literally closed and shut case. OP got some people would call raped for her first time and she still replies to him and us.

She shouldnt reply to him at all, she shouldnt reply to us either. The guy is literally trying to manipulate her, everybody is sayin it on this thread. There is literally %100 agreement.

The disagreement at the moment is "do women really like this shitty treatment?" or not. Come on OP, just bury it please.

Because if you dont i genuinely think you might be thinking about meeting him. And that is such a low life thing, it literally taints my faith in humanity. Have more self respect.

Thank you for the genuine laugh.

I've already stated I wont be contacting him.

You're right. This thread has been /thread since the first 20 comments. I'll unbookmark it now. Sorry. Just kept getting triggered by people assuming wrong shit. This is my last post.

Finally!

Good for you OP. You and your fiance can have a more happy life now, he knows you are a self respecting women and you know you just need to block these piece of shits. It is ok to say NO

Also why are you apologising to me lol. You done literally nothing wrong, enjoy your life,be happy andd have tons of little army brats that you teach how to shoot with a loving husband. It sounds nice and comfy doesnt it?