Where should I smoke weed alone?

I'm finally gonna get some weed for myself soon. The problem is, I'm still living at home so smoking inside my room would be very risky. What are some other good spots where I can be undisturbed for a few hours? I've been thinking of just going to a secluded spot in nature, but I have never smoked outside before so it might freak me out when I do end up encountering people

Attached: journey-of-the-joint.jpg (1921x1202, 1.35M)

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

Attached: aa9.png (624x480, 341K)

Nature is good.
The thing I did with weed is realize everyone probably knows I'm high anyway and they probably don't care.

I always enjoy weed when I'm with others but, the high of the weed mostly depends on your mindset desu. So If you are In a good ''headspace'' then you will enjoy It I'm sure, regardless you smoke It alone or not.

Go smoke that joint with some friends in a park and take some beer kek. Actually one single joint won't be enough so take some more
Kek

Just go outside? dont forget to bring water and a snack

Just do it at your house or far away from other people user. Not everyone likes to smell it.

T.grower

Attached: 20140213_182118.jpg (1108x2282, 695K)

It's legal here now but I also smoked for nearly 10 years prior. If it's still illegal where you live you might get a little parano if you do meet people but unless you meet people right when you're inhaling and you blow smoke in their faces, people won't really know that you're high or they won't care. generally speaking.

The two best places in my experience
>right in your backyard, at night, shortly after your parents and most everyone have gone to bed.
>as far away from your house/neighborhood as possible so if you do meet someone it won't be someone you know. I like to take a walk for an hour or two and smoke while walking.

your car
wait till everyones asleep and do it on your back porch
NEVER smoke inside

why not user?

>go to secluded parking lot late at night
>roll windows down
>smoke???

Nigga I wanna grow help

get a dab pen so nobody smells it lmao that’s what i do at my dorm

stinks up the whole house.

>act suspicious while trespassing in a wide open space

This is terrible advice. Police can see your lighter flicks from a mile away and know exactly what's up. The only time I've ever been busted smoking was while attempting this.

Agreed, then you’re gonna be like Two DUI Guy and posting every day for years.

This. Much easier to mask the smell.

>Agreed, then you’re gonna be like Two DUI Guy and posting every day for years.

I think he's just a scizophrenic retard, him and other threads tend to be posted and posted and posted day after day after day after day. Sometimes with the exact same words some other times with a bit of text changed around. I haven't been lurking/posting here for that long but I already know the major reposts like obvious two DUI guy, the barking dog guy, the Chinese girlfriend guy, etc.

who is the two dui guy?

His threads are "how can I become a successful rapper as a Black man stuck in a small town on probation for being Black?" and then the story is that he got two DUIs.

Any sort of useful advice is lost in the sea of shitposts and bait, like the barking dog guy,