Other than blinding yourself, what are some most likely nonlethal ways to cripple yourself permanently?

Other than blinding yourself, what are some most likely nonlethal ways to cripple yourself permanently?

Attached: F7A50657-BF5B-4411-80B4-82BEBEDC08FE.jpg (308x326, 58K)

You could probably attend rock concerts and over time deafen yourself.

Break the big bones in arm/leg and hope the rugged edges cut your nerves and get you crippled but alive

Break your spine in a way that keeps you alive

I could do the same for free by just piercing my eardrums with an ice pick.

Won’t work anyway, they’ll make me learn sign language and not let me be.

How the FUCK do you do either of those on purpose without dying?

>they’ll make me learn sign language and not let me be.
What are you talking about? Yes, you'll probably need to learn sign language. Who won't let you be?

You could probably do a whole bunch of various drugs. That would probably be the most fun way to mess your life up, lol.

The demand for my employment.

I don’t want brain damage.

Starve yourself really quickly so that your heart shrinks. You'll be left with a permanent heart condition that may pprevent you from engaging in physical activity.

If you are in demand, why would you want to be disabled?

Another way would be to sleep around a lot and get an STD of some sort, if you're feeling self-destructive.

Mental health reasons. I can’t fucking take working anymore, I’ll rather be dead.

So why not apply for autismbux?

Doesn’t work around here. You’ll have to keep going back.

Crippling yourself won't really help, just make things harder.

Honestly, do what I did and just downsize your life. Pack your shit, move to a cheap little town, and chill for awhile. I feel a lot better since I did that.

Marry someone

have you tried getting another job that is different to the one that makes you want to kill yourself

seems like that would be a logical solution to that problem rather than sticking an ice pick in your eyes or ears because your current job sucks

I live in an one-room apartment and I can’t bear the thought of moving to a small town again. I can’t.

I have never had a job in my life that didn’t make me want to die.

what have you worked as?

Browse Jow Forums regularly

Well, if you like your area, then you don't have to move. Why not just quit your job and chill for a bit?

Worked or just studied, does on-the job training count?

Because then factory work and nursing.

Right there's more than just two jobs in the world. It's not all shit some can be quite alright.

I don’t want to devote my life to some shitty mundane job.

So don't, get a career that you enjoy.

I can’t.

Yes you can, fuck you