Embarassing, butt fuck it

Embarassing, butt fuck it

I got a cut by my anus shaving yesterday and it hurts as fuck, especially when cleaning with antibac after shitting.

Now I'm afraid to shit and it's uncomfortable as fuck to sit. Any advice on what to do?

Attached: 1534517264301.jpg (1080x1080, 55K)

Why would you shave your ass?

neosporin.
try not to flex your sphincter for long periods of time

Why would you shave your anus

not him but it's p great

I'm really trying, but my work contains me picking things from off the ground and lifting heavy things (construction worker)

I just got out of the shower and after washing my ass it's hurting way more, it's really fucking uncomfortable! Any advice on what to do with how uncomfortable it is? It's really obvious that something is wrong with my ass by the way I sit and walk!

Anyone know how long a cut will take to heal by the point I don't have to clean it with antibacteria? It's not a big cut btw

Because the girl I'm dating isn't that fond of hair in general let alone the ass, what dont I do for the pussy.

>construction
>shaves his asshole
lmao
doesn't your anus hurt from all that butt fucking?
anyways, alcohol to desinfect
then talc powder to seal the deal
the alcohol will make you cry like a bitch, get some of that 90+% stuff, just rum or something.
also shower again and clean it, but by soft rubbing. If the porous skin of your anus was damaged too much it could end up in something uglier, i forgot the word but it's not good user
so just clean it with water, then some alcohol, talc powder, then bandage it and cry like a little bitch
you'll be fine

I'm used to cleaning up wounds with alcohol as injuries are prone to happen as a construction worker, but the pain from that tiny cut on my ass is completely on a next level.

How long should I give it before going to the doctor? A week or so without any healing?

Your butt will heal within two days or so. If it takes longer than 4 days without improvement, get to the doctor asap. don't take risks, you've only got one butthole.
just tank the pain, nothing else you can do
but talc powder is more important
it keeps it dry and clean from shit and sweat, very important for an easy healing.

>but talc powder is more important

Really? This is what I get up when I googled it

"It is not a good idea to used talc on open wounds as many bacteria may be present in the talc as it is not sterilised. These bacteria get transmitted from the wound into the blood circulation and can cause serious infections. So never use talc or baby powder on your wounds"

open wounds maybe not. But for anus it's pure magic. Stops the itching, dries it up, keeps it clean. Bacteria levels cannot unironically be high in baby powder, it'd be a scandal. Baby powder is meant for small cuts on the anus, thats why you powder your baby, because skin which has been damaged will get in touch with sweat and shit and start to itch. So the talc is a layer which prevents that and dries around the wound. It's fine to use on small cuts. don't ever put any sort of powder on open wounds larger than small cuts, they're right that it'll get in youe bloodstream anf you'll die.
so unless that cut js pretty big, in which case you should get that looked at immediately (again there's this kind of swelling or something the anus can do which is really uncomfortable so you should be scared about that) or it's small and then talc or alcohol won't help against the pain, but it'll keep it nice and clean and dry

It doesn't itch at all, it's just really uncomfortable, it was alright when I woke up today, had no signs at all of the cut, it all happened after shitting and taking a shower.

Thanks for the advice, I'll clean it with antibac everytime I take a shit and just hope it goes away within a couple of days. if not it's straight to the doctor which is going to be very embarassing.

witch hazel
itll burn, but peace after that

Yeah it's the shit which is infecting the wound
you'll survive
reconsider the talc when the itching starts

Is it really that infective though?
I've read a few articles and it says anal fissures and other cuts on the ass aren't as prone to getting infected, let alone by your own shit?

definitely less prone, it's developed to let shit slide past it, so it won't really infect. Infection was a wrong word, a wound on the anus won't infect quickly but shit on a wound invariably irritates it. You gotta keep it cleaner, maybe less focus on alcohol and more on the water? does it hurt when you clean it with water? if so then it's definitely effective, don't scrub too hard, anal fissures (that's the word i was looking for) are said to be a bitch

May I suggest cornstarch instead of talc. Same drying properties but it's body safe.

Talc has been shown to cause respiratory issues as well as sometimes contain asbestos, because talc and asbestos form alongside each other and talc deposits can very easily be contaminated. Johnson & Johnson is currently dealing with a big lawsuit where asbestos was found in their talc products.

I don't think talc is good on cuts. You have to wait until it heals, maybe put some specific cream that will help healing faster. And next time use those hair removing cream on there, don't take the risk again

Doesn't really hurt that much with just water, I don't wipe hard, I usually just wipe once and then just clean it with water.

I'll do some research on that, Thanks for the suggestion!

I'll just get someone to wax me next time, you better believe that. Last time I'm going through this. You live and you learn, right?

Go to a doctor as embarrassing as it is (also lol). You'll need something to disinfect and totally seal it because you're totally right, shitting all over a cut ain't great

what the fuck. why the fuck are we using babypowder is stuff like that is in it...
well this is interesting info
be careful with hair removing creme
i used in on my balls once but waited too long ;__; never again

you got wet paper towels? they might help aswell
else you'll be fine like this

You should see the kind of stuff we used to use. Older products especially are/were more likely to have dangerous materials.

See: lead paint and pipes. White lead makeup. Arsenic "complexion wafers". Belladonna eye drops. Chloroform cough syrup. Cocaine tooth drops. Cigarettes that supposedly treated asthma.

And more recently, things like BPA and microplastics, or mica in eye makeup. A lot of times we don't figure out how dangerous something is until it's been used extensively. And there are some people/companies/idiots that will keep doing harmful stuff because it's cheaper. Just gotta regulate, and do what we can. Hopefully talc will be pulled from shelves soon, but it's been in circulation for so long it's gonna be hard to upset it without a huge scandal.

Oh, don't let me forget that the asthma cigarettes were "recommended for children 6 and up"!

OP here:

Should I try to keep my shits in or should I just fight through the pain? I'm afraid the healing process would take much longer as I strain my ass on the toilet.

Unironically skin glue the cut back together. Super glue in a pinch.

You can get high viscosity super glues that should help stop you from getting it all over your asshole and gluing it together entirely.

Bump

Don't keep your shits in, they''ll just impact and be way worse and possibly tear you.

Drink a lot of water and eat vegetables and fruits to get as much fiber as possible. This will soften your stools so they're easier to pass. Then poop as normally as you can.

Tomorrow:
>Jow Forums help me I super glued my anus shut what do I do?

Attached: 1544443665778.png (500x435, 96K)

This is the one time a horribly overweight guy gives sage advice to a construction worker about ass-problems.

First, clean your butthole thoroughly.

Second, Get some toilet paper and neosporin. Take the toilet paper and roll it up into a cylinder, then lube it with neosporin, and stick it up there. Change it out 2-3 times a day, take it out at night. Wear tight underwear to keep it in.

Don't eat anything that will cause you to shit bricks. Make sure to clean, thoroughly, after taking a dump.

In a few days, you will be peachy keen.

This will keep you from getting an infection or boils.

I'm a fat-ass, occasionally I cut myself wiping or get bad hemmorids. This is how I keep them in check.

Haha, thanks for the advice, man!
Glad to hear someone speaking out of experience here.

Hope you lose those pounds, man!