Accidental fingering of urethral

So I (in my mid 20's) was hooking up with my first girl ever and I started fingering her. I thought things were going fine when after a few minutes she asked me to stop. We were both pretty drunk so I don't recall exactly the sequence of events but we both went to sleep afterwards. The next day, she stops returning my calls and I'm pretty sure I did something to out the fact that she's the first girl I've been with and it was a massive turnoff. Looking back I'm wondering if I was fingering the wrong hole, the urethral instead of the vagina. Is that even possible?

Attached: self_cath_females-fig_2_v2-en.png (465x420, 63K)

I think she would have told you if that was the case.

The urethra is a tiny hole, like the one your dick has, so probably not

Fingering is literally the dumbest and unsexiest thing you can do.

t. female w 1 partner, use your fucking mouth on cit or insert hard pennis

That's retarded. The pisshole is tiny and barely recognizable below the clit.

It's more likely that she was dry and you were attacking her clit. Which feels like jerking your dick after you cum

>no gf to insert pennies into,
I would have been a generous gentlemen and inserted half dollars into her vagina.

There's no way a finger would fit into her urethra, try doing that to yours and see how it goes.

She just didn't have a good time which could be a number of things (but not that)

Holy fuck are men this god damn stupid.

OP that image vastly enlarges the size of that urethra probably to help show the insertion of the catheter. There is no possible fucking way in hell you fingered her urethra.

Attached: Female-External-Urethral-Orifice-in-the-Vestibule.jpg (750x582, 34K)

i didn't know that a vagina has 2 holes, holy shit

>Holy fuck are men this god damn stupid
sorry but fuck off, it's not our fault you've got a fucking rubix cube for a cunt. That is NEVER explained to you until you get there and fuck it up.

HOLY FUCK
THE VAGINA DOES NOT HAVE 2 HOLES. THE VAGINA IS THE HOLE.

THE ENTIRE FEMALE CROTCH IS NOT THE VAGINA. THE VAGINA IS A FUCKING HOLE.

DID MEN REALLY THINK WOMEN PISS OUT OF THEIR FUCKING VAGINA? CAN YOU IMAGINE A WOMAN TAKING A PISS WITH A WRECKED VAGINA? ITD BE LIKE DUMPING A BUCKET OF WATER OUT.

DO YOU THINK BABIES ARE STORED IN WOMENS ACTUAL STOMACH TOO?

To conclude. The vagina is a hole and not the medical term for the entire crotch area of a female. Saying the vagina has two holes is incorrect because the urethra is not in the vagina. It is settled under the clitoris.

Attached: 901487377_orig.jpg (400x400, 37K)

men jizz out the same hole they piss, why would it be any different for you

>NEVER explained to you
Have you never been to a single sex ed class? I was only given abstinence classes (cause texas) but was given a very general layout of male and female genitals. Someone never listened in class and just jerked it to the plastic model

Cause you dont pass a watermelon out of your penis or even take another penis/finger in your penis

yea this was the lesson
>see that lads it's a vagina
>they bleed once a month
>put your dick in it babies come out
>put one of these on your dick, like this, and they don't
>any questions

I guarantee they covered more on it and showed detailed diagrams of it.

You dont dont pass a baby through your urethra. Why should we?

>I guarantee they covered more on it
I 100% guarantee they didn't
>showed detailed diagrams of it
no, they showed us a man and a woman standing next to each other and shit like this. There was never single gaping cunt shot like these It was sex education not a comprehensive run down on female anatomy.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x370, 30K)

>bladder no where to be seen
>urethra no where to be seen

ding ding. Silly boy.

>bladder no where to be seen
There's no legs either, just because it's not in the drawing doesn't mean it's not there.
>urethra no where to be seen
as if any of knew what a fucking urethra was to know to look for it?

That’s the most retarded thing I’ve ever read op.

Actually they didn’t for me either.

*any of us

>durr what's a urethra
Jeez user. Sorry you never took even a basic bio class.
>implied bladder
Theres literally no place that the bladder could've come into play in that model. You're just further proving that you're retarded. "I thought women stored urine in their ovaries"

Females are too complicated i say we get rid of them and invent robotic girls. Would be much more better and less problems.

What is your actual argument here? If you were going to teach someone about something it's a pretty odd method to never mention or show it and hope they puzzle it out. And even if some bright spark is sitting there like
>that's odd there's no urinary functions on either of these diagrams I must there for conclude that women have two exterior holes one for piss and one for cock
it's still a coin flip which is which

There's no way you fingered her urethra

You probably just sucked at fingering her or she wasn't into you anyway

She just wasn't into you dude maybe she realized it then and there but a woman who is into you wouldn't ask you to stop midway.

Just to clarify y'all, the vagina is the birth canal. The hole is not the vagina, it's the thing inside, and above that the cervix, and through that, the uterus.

Science class over go home use a condom. Please. We don't need more
uneducated irresponsible parents.

desu I had pretty much no idea how female anatomy was laid out besides those inconsequential Y shaped diagrams until I had to take a physiology course. Honestly, the cutaway diagrams from the side are a million times more informative.
Who the fuck thought that the position the ovaries is more important than the relative positions of the bladder, urethra, vagina, cervix, and asshole? Like don't you think dudes should know that they're pretty much gonna poking directly at her bladder when they fuck? But no, we have to make sure they can point to the fallopian tubes on a diagram.

>Who the fuck thought that the position the ovaries is more important than the relative positions of the bladder, urethra, vagina, cervix
>b-but if they know HOW to have sex they'll want to do it
That's honestly the thought process.