School puts my life in turmoil

School puts my life in turmoil

During summer vacations i put so much effort into myself. I save money, work a bit, exercise religiously, eat good food, read, spend on good things

But when school starts that shit goes out the window.
Im too exhausted to exercise, i start eating shit, i can barely sleep most nights, i start spending on things, my thought process starts going all wack, i jerk off too much etc etc

Am i just one of those people not meant to go to uni? I feel like im not flourishing

Or am i just supposed to embrace it all?

Attached: 5EEC42CB-5192-4109-8CC1-8D2043BE2CA5.png (649x775, 1.2M)

I'm going to derail this right now just because of that picture and say I refuse to believe nyamanananan is not a fucking boy.

Tons of weirdos, mutants, and tards graduate uni.
One dude in my microeconomics class qas the ugliest mutt asian ive ever seen in my life.
He was also probably a 200 IQ genuis who was doing the problems in seconds, in his head.
He's probably a top tier science fag now.
Meanwhile I was getting high durinng college and became a drug addict and now work at a 14 an hour job because i was a dumb lazy bitch who cared more about social life than my own.
P.s move out of England because you're a bunch of pussy fascists that ban butterknives.

She aint but I wish she was

The wee wee part makes her even more sexier.

Like I said, don't beleive it. What proof do we have? Alot of trannies insist they are girls.

And they are tryin to out Pug owners in prison if they are comedians.

So wait, you think it's a boy or a girl. Cuz that's a boy.

Take your tranny lies to . No tranny is even remotely passable. She is a girl.

Wtf do you mean passable!? ALL of their features body and face are that of a boy.
Have you seen their shoulders? They are fucking squares

>she
Oh, sweetie.
Your head's so far up your ass you're starting your second round on breakfast.

I 100% think it's a boy.

Good, because, well...

Who the fuck is that

Tiktok crossdresser
You'll probably get hits googling it
The pussy sniffing thread has another one of his costumes up for looking

Tiktok is 100% underage boys in drag who are also weebs and pedophiles looking for them. It's very strange

All you tranny shills get out. Stop derailing the thread with your lies. There is a reason you have your own containment board.

Attached: 1540214084966.jpg (675x1200, 112K)

Still looks like an underage boy..

Why do you gays always lie?

Bump

>exercise monday to thursday every evening
>push through all the exhaustion, you'll quickly get used to exercise after school
>no time to spend a lot of money and jerk off
>good sleep cause exercise helps with sleep
>better mental health because exercise
>eating junk food makes you nearly puke during exercise so you'll automatically stop eating like shit

Bunp