If you broke up with a GF and she had another guy and somehow she makes contact with you after a couple of years later...

If you broke up with a GF and she had another guy and somehow she makes contact with you after a couple of years later after breaking up with the new guy she was with after you broke up.

Would you take her back knowing that she probably had sex with someone who is not you?

Attached: Capture.png (799x366, 347K)

I would not. In fact if she would ever contact me again i would unironically punch her face so hard she would enter another dimension.

generally no. i dont care that she fucked someone else, it would be more about why we broke up.
2 years is long enough to get out of the rose colored glasses way of looking back on things and remember why she was such a bitch

If by 'take her back,' you mean 'pretend I've missed her so I can get some easy pussy for a while with zero effort,' then yeah I'd take her back. That's what exes are for.

So what if you both were at fault for the break up? But ultimately she did not want to get back with you after the breakup.

I would never. Or maybe I would just sleep with her and anger bang the sit out of her and never speak to her again

Depends on the situation, normally I'd say 'oh now you want me back?' but under specific circumstances I would. If I broke up with her because there were other things not related to another guy in between then I would be willing to get back with her even if she dated other men but if she left me for another guy, breaks up with him, and then wants me back then chances are high I'm going to say no.

Bump, I am in a similar situation.

I initiated the breakup initially. Does this change anything?

Not OP

Holy shit that's my crappy oc someone photoshopped from my "gf store" pic. Idc about your girl problems, I'm famous biiiiiitch

Prince of zimbabwe?

I got it from that video I watched on YT this morning. Hit a little too close to home.

Nah I drew the original like 4 years ago, am just girl that likes to shitpost
Regarding your thread, ex is always an ex in my book. I had one come sniveling back to me and I laughed in his face, I know he just wanted to fuck other women so I didn't even listen to what he had to say. Exes belong in the past imo but it really depends on the situation and how things left off

Attached: gfstore.png (1452x858, 127K)

>take her back
Are you crazy? She broke your heart once, she will do it again. She would have 0 respect for you.

Attached: backup men.jpg (660x443, 178K)

not everyone breaks up that way

if you think every ex is a bitch you're probably just an asshole to all of them

"all women are btiches who don't like nice guys like me"

l broke up with her. She didn't break my heart.

Almost same scenario. You had a REASON to break up. And i bet the reason still stands.

>[pedantic hairsplitting]
I don't think you have to worry about exes wanting you anyway

that's quite a bit of projection mate

Never. Doesn’t mean I’d take sex of the table but no way in hell is she getting something serious, and especially not kids or marriage. She had the chance and she blew it by breaking up with you. End of story. People don’t break up with you if they like you a lot.

>Would you take her back
no
i might fuck her a few times if i had no other options on deck, but thats it. no going backwards for me

>sex with more than one partner
Yieks

yes, but I would just use her for sex

>she probably had sex with someone who is not you
She did that before we were dating, you turbovirgin sperglord.

Depends on a lot of things, like if you had sex with her, how you feel about her, how insecure you are, etc.

Depends

t. Thread

Soooooo. . Is she asking to suck your dick, or just catch up on your news and life?