I have been diagnosed with a terminal illness, what do I do, I'm worried and scared and out of options of what to do

I have been diagnosed with a terminal illness, what do I do, I'm worried and scared and out of options of what to do.

Attached: 1546102857900.png (519x508, 455K)

Make ur life about someone who isn't you

Oh man, that's rough. What is your prognosis?

6 months

Cancer? U serious OP, this isn't bait? Have you lived a fulfilling life up until now?

Yep, not bait, nope, I have done nothing of note

What's wrong? What have you been diagnosed with? If you can't do anything and doctors said you're doomed don't give in until you're on your deathbed and have a few days left at most. Live to the fullest and take care of yourself.

Whatever happens, I'll remember you by the Charmander in the pic.

well, from what ive read, what the doctors are gonna tell your senpai, and perhaps you as well, to first learn to acceot, and have closure for yourself, so you wont be so upset or angry when the time comes.

do you have anything that tou want to do, or take part in? you can have a chance to do those things. maybe its hang out with your family, or go somewhere youve always wanted to go. can you think of anything? if not, its ok, accepting the big picture is a very important step as well

Late stages of metastatic melanoma, not treatable. Honestly, my mind is racing miles a minute, it's so feels so fucking surreal

Hospitals have tons of resources for this, groups, therapy, pamphlets, etc. What is the cancer?

More people than you know love you, hang out with them.

There has been some good outcomes with Keytruda or Opdivo.

Jimmy Carter had melanoma that had metastized to his brain. He was treated with cyber knife to remove the brain tumors did a year of Keytruda and is still around... and he is still around.

Jesus, that sucks. I would get my affairs in order and start hanging out as many times as I could. Go visit family you haven't seen in a while, take a trip you never could. It's an interesting kind of freedom you have now.

Be strong friend

That sucks. I guess the best thing to do would be to make peace with your situation. People in the middle ages were tortured, mutilated, horribly wounded and maimed and there was no modern medicine to help them. Maybe think about all those people who died in awful ways and how you've been blessed to know the time and how you're going to die and what you can do with that time you have left.

You're lucky. Now you have a shameless way to die without even the need to anhero.

Be happy that life was kind to you like this.

How didi you found out you have that (what were the symptoms). How old are you?

have you lost your virginity?

Don't give up OP. My uncle had prostate cancer, doctors gave him a few months to live. He lived ~20 years, and the cancer wasn't what killed him.

I'm not saying that will definitely happen for you, but it might.

I feel for you man.... I really do. A friend of mine has the exact same. I hope i can do eveything to cheer him up and support him in life. I do my best to stay myself and have a fun and good time with him without having him lose to much energy. If i where you, ask some good friends to hang with some times and play some games or anything. Trust me, they will love to do so. Not out of pity. But because they "love" you as friends and company. Cheer the fuck up boi and go do something relaxing. Get your mind off the struggles even trough it may be the scariest thing ever.. IF THIS CAPTCHA STOPPES ME FROM POSTING THEN I WILL FLIP MY SHIT SO HARD.

Attached: feels.gif (500x320, 428K)

OP: femanon here.
If youre Virgin I volunteer.

You'll have to come to Brazil though

Go out with a bang. Become a vigilante, start murdering cartel members.

So sorry to hear that user, what does your friend have and how old is he?

hi im virgin ok lets meet. got telegram or kik?

Take care of yourself in spite of it, make try to make the most of your time or just live in the moment, try not to worry about the mistakes you've made because we all die in the end any way. Reincarnation seems a plausible enough... well, no whatever you choose to believe. Honestly, I don't think any interpretation of death is really that bad either you go to an afterlife, get reborn or whatever, or literally nothing happens.

That said, try and make your remaining life about someone other than you.

Another thing, my opinion not sure if shit, but I would say don't give up taking care of yourself and looking for options, but accept that you will most likely die.
I've always thought personally that I'd like to die fighting what killed me without shame or worry either way.

But you can forget that and just go with accepting it too, if you wish. I think the most important thing is to try and be comfortable and not worry about what can or can't be changed.
Life isn't a competition to be won, its just a game we're lucky to have played. You will always be part of the universe.

Something "cancer within bones" (I'am an utter retard) But i think it is the exact same. I won't share his details tho. Don't feel sad for me. I just try to cheer him up a little. And i wanted to share the story to show you that you are not alone on this.. cheer up a little buddy! (easy for me to say, it is fucking though tho..)

Btw I've heard that lsd or maybe other drugs that cause ego death can help with this moment. I've heard of people dying peacefully this way, though I'm not sure how easy it would be to set that up. Could be worth looking into if you want.

Oh yeah, and definitely try and hang out with friends and people ypu love or at the very least a doctor, counselor, patient whatever. Do fun things. Get your mind off it.

come to brazil

If I only had 6 months to live I would pick up a heroin habit desu