Life can be pretty fucking terrible eh?

Life can be pretty fucking terrible eh?

Attached: The Unfortunate.jpg (960x960, 157K)

could be alot worse than having a birthday cake on your birthday lol

I hated my 20th birthday

I don't get this image.

My dad is 50 years old and we still get him a cake with candles like that.

What's this image supposed to imply? Having family around you that care is a bad thing?

Mine would have been like this from like 20-23 except
>twin sister and dad have the same bday
Now I'm getting chadder by the day
>still horribly depressed though

I'm assuming it's because the people in the image look either lonely or miserable

Story time?

How do I end it?

It's a strange one. It's both sad and sweet. They implication is that they are lonely and have no friends, but it's also sweet in that there are people who are trying their best and care about them. But it's also tragic because their efforts aren't enough to make the person they want to feel special happy.

Also this is Jow Forums OP. What do you want advice on?

This is NOTHING in comparison to how bad things could be.

People don't say "it could be worse" to say you can't feel bad, but just to remind you; some people don't have the option to improve things. You do.

Attached: 14261900.jpg (965x466, 153K)

Ahh the classic: I can't dislike my food because kids in Africa don't have food.
Fuck you and fuck kids in Africa it's their problem.

You CAN dislike your food. You can also throw it out, prepare other food, or buy other food.

Don't just stand there and whine.

Damn this could be an andy warhol piece

Poor depressed fags.

This "I don't care about your bad luck" attitude makes the world shitty.

I've been fucked by family and friends. I'd be smiling.

This is definitely it. Save for a few, the rest are sadly funny, basically comes off like pictures of manchildren throwing tantrums over one part of their life sucking. Many would murder to be in their situation, to have living family who care enough to give them a birthday party.

At least all those people have parents who love them
Never ever stop appreciating and loving your parents. You’ll miss them when they’re gone.
Go now and tell them you love them

It's also an element of them still being children at heart and that's reflected in their actions and the way they are treated.
The still fill their lives with childish activities as a focus, adventure time cake, magic the gathering, a party at a venue with balloons all implies they still overly focus on activities that a child would do.
While at the same time the families who do care about them are keeping them in this safe space which only reinforces the child mentality, which is the opposite of what they should be doing, trying to encourage them to grow into adults and enter the real world with risks and rewards.
It's meant well, most likely with a lot of love, but only exacerbates their existential dread and encourages them to remain outcasts.
They want to grow up, and they know they should, but no-one around them will show them the way and it will take more effort than they are likely to apply to do it themslves.

That girl on the right in the second row.
I want a girl like her.
I want to love her forever and make her mine so she'll never be alone ever again.
Where do I get one?

I have money on it being a trans

Nooo she looks too cute

>Being unhappy when you have cake and presents given on a day just for you
They deserve being in this cringe compilation, there's people far worse that still manage to smile everyday.

How do you stop feeling sad

This.
I stopped having birthdays when I was 7.

Second that.

Does that mean you're forever 7

You must be dead? How are posting from the afterlife?

Attached: enlightenment-meme_7155503.jpg (300x300, 50K)

the point is appreciating what you have because your life could wind up equally as shitty without any notice.

I'm going to be 20 in a week and the first friend/potential girlfriend I've had in years has apparently just started ignoring me so that's basically how my birthday's going to go.

Attached: SadElmer.png (314x314, 82K)

I've spent my last 3 birthdays like that.

Attached: bored3.gif (120x120, 1.91M)

Can someone explain the correct way to view the time progression on this image (op)?

there is no time progression they are all different people

crushing mediocrity is worse than starving, why do you think civilized societies have much higher rates of suicide?

Why do people buy cake for themselves on their birthday if they have no one to celebrate with?
You could buy yourself something nice as a present but no, you have to be a the subject of a cringy photo to be posted on Jow Forums later.

20 year old girl looks a fuck ton like a girl I was madly attracted to, who I asked out many times but never got a date until this one time she said yes, but she made sure it was a terrible date, and after that she started dating some other dude and of course it didn't last long, but the probably fucked a lot anyway.
I got over it when I met her again one day and she had very bad breath, I stopped being attracted to her (though I also intentionally cut contact with her, not like she really wants to see me anyway).
I never liked anyone again as much as I liked her, I don't think I ever will.

It's funny, I somehow can't accept that I will end up a huge fucking loser when I turn 30 but I'm slowly starting to realize that there really is no reason to think I won't end up like those in the pictures. Fuck.

I'm turning 30 this year, I might do a photo like this.

Life is life. If it's terrible then you're just having a shitty time. Pic related.

Attached: erryday.jpg (750x1043, 514K)

Well, yeah, but having a birthday cake with your mom of whatever isn’t bad. Lots of “successful” people don’t even acknowledge their own birthdays.

What’s bad is when people try to force things. I mean, if the kid is miserable, do the birthday celebration without taking any pictures.

Most people we know of have the option to improve things, sometimes by a lot, so this isn’t really any consolation. Sure, people who are starving in villages have it much worse, but I’m so far removed from those people that it’s like they don’t even exist.

I also don’t buy that shit about how I have supposedly so much opportuntity because I’m a straight white male, or whatever. Yeah, there’s a statistical difference, but the real world isn’t all about identity politics bullshit.

And calling something “nothing” in all caps is absolutely attempting to negate it.

Then buy him a ticket to Africa and give him a job there. Be part of the solution.

My 20th birthday was great honestly , had family from Kansas come up to visit me and we went to some high end restaraunt to eat. It was really nice honestly, didn't have any irl friends then (my fault really) but my family still loved me. Had some steam frens give me gifts in tf2 though

Attached: charles-spain.jpg (700x372, 37K)