Why the fuck does every girlfriend I get with eventually get into an massive argument with me about how much I go to...

Why the fuck does every girlfriend I get with eventually get into an massive argument with me about how much I go to the gym?
They all love my body but then they hate the effort I put in to keep it.

I am sick of this. I try to work out 5-6 days a week for just an hour each day. It's not like i'm going to the bar or hanging with friends during this time, i'm literally just taking care of myself. Hell if I simply stayed home each night like she wanted me to this week, I would only have worked out on Monday.

How the FUCK do I balance this shit?

Attached: 1462966172675.gif (300x169, 1.09M)

5-6 days a week is excessive, especially if you lift and shit because it could actually fuck your shit up. what do you do there?

Dump the girls that only love you for your awesome bod, and work out half as much and find some normal non skank bitch to pkug.

M,W,F - Weights
T,Th,S - Run/Cardio
This is my usual. I dont do EVERY Saturday though and will sometimes switch up my regimen.
These are good weeks though. With a Girlfriend, I find it more common than I'd like to wind up losing 2 or 3 of those days.

I've been doing this for about 7 years now and havent been having any physical issues.

The workout is more for me. Aside from being able to clear my own head through it, I also want to be able to like what I see looking back at me in the mirror. My Girlfriends all liked my body but I dont think that was the only reason they liked me especially when my more recent ex kept trying to get me to stop altogether and have me be pudgy.

Working out half of the week instead of all week won't make you pudgy unless you have terrible eating habits.

Find a girl who also is married to the gym.

>my girlfriends want to spend time with me
>boo hoo hoo
Go every other day and let yourself go for a bit. If you break up restarting your old routine should be quick and easy.

No, my ex that wanted me pudgy legitimately wanted me pudgy.
As in eat more/work out less. I know working 3 days instead won't make me pudgy but I also won't have the body I currently do.

I don't want to leave my current girl but if I did, I dont even know how to get an actual bunny.

>Go every other day and let yourself go for a bit
That's what I hate, is choosing her comfort over my own health the solution?

I'm starting to think I have no choice and it sucks

Going every day goes beyond "for my health" and into "for my bod." You can be healthy without being ripped.

Maybe you like your body more than she does.

Working out every day and having a ripped bod is the opposite of healthy. None of the longest lived men in history was an athlete.

To be healthy you just need to eat right, take care of yourself, not abuse substances and not endure undue stress...Like heavily working out every single day.

>each night
There’s your problem. Can you work out any other time of day instead of prime gf hanging out time?

this nigga, this isn't your health. your regimen sounds fine for you physically since you're not lifting every day but it's not a surprise girls are pissed. the only way to stop the fights is to really just find a gym bunny or someone who fits your life style better. it's not their fault either though and you shouldn't blame them or yourself. it's just a difference in lifestyles. it's like why couples where one wakes up at 6 am and one wakes up at 10 at the earliest just don't work 70% of the time.

stop going to the gym then you fucking faggot

fucking hate losers like you who have to compensate

money > looks

completely missed this part, you're right. how are you this retarded op? how much time are you spending with your gf?

I dont see how for "my bod" isn't the same as "for my health". The more health focused you are, the better your body begins to look. Shit pretty much goes hand in hand. Either way I definitely dont see how a single hour of workout is bad since that's like two of her shows she'd be watching anyway.

But again, going less is probably the solution especially when I keep getting into these arguments.

>Maybe you like your body more than she does
Maybe I just dont get how they can all swoon over my body while at the same time get angry at the work it takes for me to keep it.

Women hate putting effort into stuff and you boosting your SMV forces them to adapt or lose you to better women

A great bod's nice, but not if you never get to spend an evening out with it.

Focusing on your body means you see working out as a means of aesthetic enhancement rather than stress relief or simple health maintenance.

It's the difference between washing your car and washing+waxing it. Once it's clean, anything beyond is for vanity's sake - which is fine, but don't pretend it's just a matter of staying healthy.

I'm go to gym at 5:00 after work, head to then come back home around 6-6:15 ish. Our nights together can be around 6:30-11:00 or so when we both go to sleep.
Is even that not enough time?

On the Saturdays I go, I typically go in the morning.

Let's try this post again except not retarded

I go to gym at 5:00 pm after work, I then come back home around 6-6:15 ish. Our nights together can be around 6:30-11:00 or so when we both go to sleep.
Is even that not enough time?

On the Saturdays I go to the gym, I typically go in the morning

SMV?

Women are jealous gains goblins. You will grow larger without them holding you back

Alternatively she percieves your unwillingness to "let yourself go" as you hedging your bets against the relationship dying so you can get back in the dating pool quicker.

Either way, this is clearly something you're going to keep butting heads over if nothing changes.

That would be an odd perception since I told her that I workout because I dont ever want to be as heavy as I once was. Going back into the pool has fuck all to do with why I continue to go.

Aight man here's the sage advice.

She ain't what's best for you, period.

You might like her a lot, she might understand better than anyone else, she might treat you right, she might cook you food and all this other shit but the bottom line is.... There are girls out there, that will do all that, AND support your gym lifestyle. They exist, it's just hard to find them for various reasons. Your life is too short to be getting into fights with someone who is suppose to be your spotter through life.

She is most likely getting insecure and lonely because they can't get you to be wrapped around their finger. (I don't mean that in the sense that she is manipulative I mean that in the sense that she has issues and isn't used to having to be a big girl and not get all your time to herself) you what girls like that eventually do? They cheat.... If not sexually, then in some other way.

Eventually she is gonna look for a way to validate her self and her needs some other way. If not now, then many years down the line she will. Bite the bullet and go get you a girl that is REALLY bout this life.

You weren't lying, that is some goddamn wisdom.

Fuck, you're probably right.

How often should you work out then 3-4 days a week? How many hours per day?

bro the problem is your actually going to gym to much take some days off give your muscles more time to recover and it also solves your problem

You make them insecure.

I’m not even inceling. That’s the actual reason.

Make fucking her 5 times a day your new workout bra

do you even lift?

That depends on how vigorous he is with working out. But if he’s eating and sleeping right that should more than suffice, especially if his body has adapted to it over the course of 5+ years.

Don't sweat this shit bro you just need to live your life.

Who hurt you?