Today I was diagnosed with a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks 1 day...

Today I was diagnosed with a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks 1 day. How do I help my husband and validate his feelings about the miscarriage?

Attached: 909BFBBD-0E8D-49A8-9054-32CE759DA95C.jpg (1620x1080, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvIlhNvsFA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf lol, focus on yourself. All he did was jizz in you and get his hopes up

It’s not that simple. We did IVF. He’s been giving me shots for like 2 months. It took 18 months to get to this point to even be pregnant in the first place.

My sister went through one and was devastated. Her husband just took it stoically cause she was so upset and he needed to be there for her.

I'm not sure how to comfort him when it's YOU that got the short end of the stick here.

My sister took up youtubing to get over it. Here's one of her videos.

Also the baby she is pregnant with now is going to be OK and the second pregnancy is FAR more successful in survival rates then the first.

youtube.com/watch?v=pvIlhNvsFA4

Unfortunately this was our second miscarriage in a row.

Dang, sorry

One of my cousins had some sort of fertility problem where her and her husband tried for like 2 years, after their first it somehow changed and she ended up with 2 more.

No one is answering my question about how to validate my husband’s feelings.

Because fuck em, that's why.

That’s not okay though. My husband has feelings too and society just ignores that.

No he doesn't, he didn't even want a kid. No guy does. Only women do.

You just gotta remember that it wasn't a kid that you lost, it was the hopes and expectations you had that you lost. No point getting attached to expectations.

At 9 weeks you got a little lizard bb in you with a heartbeat and everything.

This isn't remotely true

You need to tell your husband that it's not his fault and that sometimes the human body can't carry to term. That's the way life goes. There's always room for trying again if you want kids.

A little lizard ain't a child.

I like you user.
It's kinda hard since you both want kids.
To be honest this is the best course.
You likely are also feeling like shit.
The best I can add on is that you two need to support each other. No blame to be tossed about, it's just sometimes things don't take. It's not easy and it's painful to try but you do have each other. Hug it out, if he needs to cry like a bitch make him feel like he can if he needs to. You don't say it, but you just try to be there for him. Hopefully he will do his best to be there for you as well. You're a team, do your best to keep fighting and being a united front.

Also, we got those things called feelings too. And even though it's not living inside of us, when we want on we tend to feel it as well.
It happened to me, but unlike you my wife wasn't supportive. She made it seem like it was my fault, for months she would keep blaming me as if I had no feelings. Eventually we split because it became impossible to support her when all she did was attack me.
Can't be a team by yourself.

Good luck user, hopefully you two are given the chance to raise a life.

Clear communication. Ask him what he is feeling, accept it, relate to it, and practice compassion.

Just soldier on. From four pregnancies we ended up with two children. Losing two hurt but we wouldn’t have had our youngest if we’ve kept the 2nd pregnancy and he is super cute. We were trying for a 3rd but the miscarriages upset us too much.

You can tell him that a lot of women have a miscarriage the first time they are pregnant. It's dissapointing, but it's normal and now your body is truly ready to give birth to an healthy child.

Unfortunately this was actually our second miscarriage in a row.

>t. womyn

hug a lot

Hey KJ, you stupid nigger. Eat shit