How do you ask a girl for her number in public

How do you ask a girl for her number in public

Attached: 1546991726389.png (674x1024, 981K)

Ayyy maa, you lookn gud damn, let me get them digits.

>"Hi"
>wave to them
>"I thought you were cute, I wanted to say hi to you"
>"My name is user"
>Shake her hand and she will introduce herself
>Talk about fun shit
>"Hey listen, I've got to catch the bus. Let's exchange numbers and we'll hang out."
>She either says yes or no
It's that easy.

Hes right, people over complicate the fuck out of it. You win 10 points just for trying with her

Thanks man

>hey you seem really cool, let me get your number so we can get together later on

Good method

Be 6ft tall and attractive
Don't be unattractive

just be yourself

Attached: ct.jpg (700x350, 25K)

I've been swimming in poon since I dropped from my mums and I've never asked a girl for her number in public.

I would say if you don't know her well enough to have a social excuse for asking (school, friends, work), or a situational one (you're both up in the club or looking oh so lonely at a Barnes and noble Starbucks), I'd say rethink the appropriateness of asking. If you are still convinced, just nut up, try to be charming, funny, mysterious, confident, forceful, sensitive, and respectful, you know in a totally effortless kinda way and all at the same time.

Good luck

Cringe

Alright fucker, what would you do?

The only thing cringy here is the fact that you think being honest and forward is a bad thing.
You must live a sad and lonely existence, user.

>Hey What are you listening to
>
>Oh yeah I like them too. What else do you like?
>
>Hahaha neverheard of em
>
>What's your name btw
>
>Oh I'm user
>
>Hey I'd like to talk more can I get your number?
>
>Cool, I'll msg you l8r

Done

So basically different flavor of what the first guy wrote? Nice

>Spend entire life worrying about whether other people think your behavior is cringy
>Be too much of a pussy to actually state your intentions, even though the girl fucking knows you're hitting on her
We got a real alpha over here.

I literally responded to a 911 call today over something like this and had to haul the guy away.

Attached: bemused-cat.jpg (493x449, 43K)

Yes, you would have to haul away the person who called 911 for wasting police time.
Why even bother telling a lie this blatant?

First, you'd have to work on your approach, hook, opening, and know how to build trust/comfort/value pretty quick.

Never say "let me get your number" or "let me give you my number"
Say, "let's exchange numbers"
The first one is needy, the second one is like you're pushing it on too her. The third one is perfect because it sets it up where you and the girl are doing a mutual exchange, instead of you asking for it, or insisting it on her.

Also, numbers aren't even the best way to go in today's dating meta. If you have really good social media, exchange snapchats or instagram (not facebook). If you have terrible social media, focus on building it up. Phone numbers are too unreliable and have higher flakiness rates, having the girl see you on social media platforms builds more comfort, trust, value, etc.

Funny, but let's just say people have low enough tolerance to call security/police for this in a college town.

Excuse me

>YO BITCH YOU WANNA FUCK?

better?

Tbh I hope I never get to the stage where I am approaching random women on the sidewalk. If I was the woman I’d be put off and be thinking is this guy doing this multiple times every day? The whole thing is so inorganic

can't be worse than my job. I usually have to process these reports at my university, and see whether the student gets kicked out or not.

Asking for phone numbers is for TV characters.

Just tell her what you’re doing and where you’re going. Tell her you’re swapping phones to add numbers. If she likes you she’ll welcome the imposition.

Attached: 11193F9D-0C09-452E-9B3D-4CAD806947C0.jpg (1500x844, 86K)

Me too bro

>Damage control
You're a bad liar, user.

>Caring this deeply what some random person you're never going to see again will think of you
>Being so socially inept that organically striking up conversation with new people is a terrifying ordeal
I'd hate to be you.

Why would anyone assume he's doing it multiple times per day? If you're going to be put off by the cold approach then have a better reason. The only times I've ever considered walking up to a girl on the street it's because she was extremely good-looking and I knew I would never see her again if I didn't say something. That happens maybe twice a year.

you don't, you ask for her snapchat. It's 2019 grandpa

Are you living in a country town... walk around a large city and your ‘criteria’ would probably be met every 5 minutes. A couple a year sounds ridiculous. I’m not even hyping myself out of it, cold approaching on the street in my eyes is something I’ve never even considered due to my low opinion of it. I don’t think I could respect myself escpecially after watching ‘cool pua’s picking up’ yt videos. Would rather have far less ‘success’ then stoop to that level imo

I live in Chicago.

"Hey can I get your number? I can add snapchat from there."

I don't know that I believe you... but
...This legitimately scares me right here.
There's so much repulsive propaganda at college it literally makes me afraid to be a man n campus.
I used to think little of it until I liked into how they make some important decisions based of some bullshit legal/whatever philosophy I can't remember the name of that focuses on analyzing stories? It was very strange, very anti-scientific, and very disturbing.
Not only that, I went to a writing competition thing (for money, mind you. Something-hundred dollars; not bad for college. It was kind of stupid, but I highly doubt I'd otherwise make any money off my work either way so I figured I might as well) thing once and 99% of the stories were pandering bullshit by people with no talent. I won into the main competition, but when I got into the main competition thing, everyone was passing off pandering impersonal social issue shit as good writing. A good 90-something% of the audience by poll liked my writing, but the judges didn't even get me into the top 10, almost all of which were panderers. Yeah, I'm a bit sore, but if you saw it you'd agree with me. The nice black guy that ultimately won sort of deserved it and came up to tell me he liked my writing so that was nice, but it was so disappointing. Wow what a long digression.

Any way, point is, I wanted to think colleges were simply afraid of the SJWs suing them or something, but they're actually just entrenched deeply into them.

(You)
>into them
*IN them
Horrible sentence.

Bro the best way its what the guys up have told ya. When I was 17 and I was in USA, I have a shitty pronuntiation but I try stupid shit that worked but was stupid. Like: hey, hello please can you help me!!.
Girl: yes what happnd.
Me: I cant find my phone! Please can you call me.
Girl: sure whats your digits.
Me:99999966666
Then 5 hours later I talk her. Hey thank you I found my phone. By the way Iam user and thank you you were really kind and also you are really beauty haha.
I dont know how but it worked.
But know in my 23s I just introduce my self, I told her I found she very interesting to talk and bla bla bla. I am busy right nlw but I want to talk to you later.... then the rest is history

>I thought you were cute
>Okay. I've got class, bye

I was thinking of building my courage up enough but this killed it

>I thought you were cute
Stop setting him up.

Don't.

Then you would know how common good looking people are, I lived there not too long ago because I moved to TX and I remember you wouldn't even go a mile before you saw at least 20 people that were up there in looks. The city has people from all over the world coming in and leaving, it's practically a hub for dating internationally.

Go up to them, ask them about the surrounding, keep chatting with them, then ask for number. Its mostly luck.

First, you have to get naked, then go up to her and demand her phone number. Tell her that you’ll punch her in the face if she doesn’t give it to you.

Yeah, usually you'll either click or it just won't work. The girl might give you her number but then might ghost you.

Basically, dating is just luck. If you get her number, she will either go out with you, ghost you, or have a boyfriend. Instead of getting depressed forever for being ghosted, know it isn't your fault and it just wasnt meant to be, used this to improve and get experience.

You don’t.

>still pushing the 6 ft meme

Indeed, women don't accept anyone under 7ft.

8 feet*
And even then only if you have at least 10 inch dick.

Don't unless you are going to try some PUA bullshit and are not sensitive to having your feelings crushed for the sake of science. For strangers, you have to find an appropriate situation, find a decent hook, then work from there and hope your looks and physical stats are good enough. Much, much easier to get a relationship through classes, mutual friends or groups.

Sorry but, if you're not so tall that you risk smashing a hole in the ceiling every time you stand up, or with a dick so massive you risk knocking the entire room over if you spin around too fast, women don't consider you human.

"Hey, whats your number?"
>are zoomers really this retarded

have a little fucking balls and just go for it, what the fuck do you have to lose,.

Think about it this way: you are out with your mates and a girl comes up and asks you for your number. You either a) are interested and give her your number, or b) you aren't interested so you politely decline. At no point here does the world explode and everyone laughs at you. Works the same in reverse, just ask. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

You grab her by the pussy & say "wanna see my log"?

I use the method women use on me. First smile and make eye contact. If they smile back and don’t look away, proceed to:
>I like your hat
>I like your shirt
>I like your socks, they match your shit
Or whatever the fuck, it doesn’t matter, as long as you mean it. If she engages in conversation, then inteoduce yourself and all that blah blah and make some quick small talk, but stear it towards an activity that one of you likes, then ask if she wants to do it together sometime, then get her number and exit like you have something to do.

This guy is not particularly good looking you know? He has an average face and an attractive but easily acheivable body. Stop complaining and lift, faggot.

>I like your socks, they match your shit

Solid line.

>How do you ask a girl for her number in public

Does this person want to give you their number?

Then she'll give it to you.

Attached: einstein_clipart.png (428x428, 58K)

/thread

sauce for pic? I've seen her a few times before but can't find who she is

This.
What the fuck is this? No one has found her ig yet?

"Stop being afraid of failure" is the only real answer.

You think women are so complicated, it's just like anything, do it enough and you will know how to succeed. It's only because you're so afraid of rejection that you never try, so you don't know what to do.

Not without you asking.

What if I simply give her my number instead?

By planning to not do it and only doing it if the opportunity arises. Just talk to a girl for the point of talking to her and nothing else at first.

After a girl has built significant interest and attraction in you she'll literally force you to take her number. You're putting too much emphasis on "the number" and that's a bigger problem in the long run than how to get the number.
Don't do this OP. There is no execution of this I can visualize that doesn't come off as extremely creepy or involve a guy talking to chicks who never get approached such as fat women or women in their 50s. Women who get approached a lot will look at something like this and be like "are you trying to sell me something?" or something similar to that. They will shit test you and dismantle you because you're the 900th guy who has tried that shit.

How do you meet and build that attraction

Since you seem genuinely interested i'll indulge. This applies to most people, but not absolute mutants. Start with the physical and of the physical the things you can really control for quickly: scent, hygiene, fashion. You can tailor your physical appearance to the type of girl you're going for, but it doesn't have to be perfect. For example, I've noticed I get a lot more mileage on "country girls" when I have a little bit of facial hair, not a beard or anything, but just a couple days without shaving. Meanwhile, I get more mileage with the chicks that come to mind when you think of "Playboy" when I'm clean shaven. The idea is that something seemingly pointless like that can alter your expectancy. You can control for how clean you are, how good you smell, what you wear, etc. No one can tell you the optimal way of doing it though because the optimal way to smell, dress, and look depends on what works best for you. It depends on context. Fix hygiene, fashion, and scent though. The next thing you can do is the more difficult physical stuff like getting in shape. Maybe you have skin issues? FIX THAT SHIT. Clear skin, good smell, good fashion, good body, you're pretty much showing up ahead of most guys. Next stuff I'd say would be mannerisms (social skill type stuff) and hobbies.

You go up ask them for it, text them your number so they know who you are, and leave. It's a gamble, you have to try

Mannerisms is hard to put into a Jow Forums post, but body language counts so without being able to write a book, go read one from someone who has. How you stand counts. How you walk counts. Where you put your hands when you're just hanging out counts. How you scratch an itch for fuck's sake counts. Itch on your shoulder? Slowly scratched and suddenly you see the girl checking out your bicep. Scratched like you have fleas? She'll wonder what the fuck is wrong with you. Hobbies is big too. You are an asset. Invest in yourself. Can you play guitar? Can you do a magic trick? Can you cook steak? Do you hike? How many non-fiction books do you read? What are you trying to improve in your life? There's this strange thing where if you have an interest in something and can actually talk about it with a passion, the passion will be contagious. Those are 3 things and I haven't given them the full treatment they deserve, but basically work on the physical, build your social skills, mannerisms, and ability to read the context of a social interaction like nerds built their understanding of WOW raids, have some diverse hobbies and PASSIONS. After that it's shit like developing "your frame" and knowing how to not let shit shake you. For me, when I got involved in prop trading and started losing or making hundreds of dollars a day I sort of lost the ability to be bothered by anything outside of trading. It just seemed so insignificant to get bothered by stuff. Women I hang out with might be like "oh my god where she would go next!?" and it's not a "pickup" line or "game" or any shit like that, I just genuinely say something like "wherever you'll be happiest." My calm is contagious and it's not a routine or anything like that, it's just how I've made myself to be. You need to do the same, but in your own way.

Thanks for the advice man. I'll try finding a book on body language.

I think I'm just self conscious about balding and my deformed eye.

the (You) at the end really scared me, jesus fucking christ please don't do that again

Go up to her and pull her pants down

Deformed eye is a hard one but probably workable, so don't feel hampered by it. Better a deformed eye than a deformed brain. Bald isn't as big of a deal as you think so don't be self-conscious about that. Conventional wisdom is to just shave it. The body language book couldn't hurt. You'll probably come across stuff about how you speak being important as well. High nasally voice vs. deeper talking from the chest type stuff. Attraction might be a skill in the sense that you have to work on it, but you're not the first person that has ever sought to work on it and other people have done it, wrote about it, and maybe dedicated their lives to it. I'm sure there are videos and podcasts as well. If you snag a couple of pieces of wisdom here and there and build yourself an identity you can be proud of, you won't get every chick, but your probability will improve and as you accumulate experience it will only get easier. See, women are the result, you're the process. You work on the process, what you can control, and women come as a result.

Girls like it when you pull their pants down in public and start dry humping them

He is good looking. He is also tall.

No, his face isnt perfect, noone has a literally perfect face. But he has pronounced masculine features.