Want to go to the pub for a few drinks but my only two friends have stopped leaving the house. What do I for tonight ?

Want to go to the pub for a few drinks but my only two friends have stopped leaving the house. What do I for tonight ?

Attached: 1546331294770s.jpg (249x242, 7K)

Buy alcohol and go their place

They want to be alone. They both don't work as well and I do so it's the only tine I can see them

k then fuck it, drink alone

Dress like a mysterious cool dude with black sunglasses and go by yourself. Pretend you are in a movie.

Attached: kenlazlo.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Quite depressing that

Go to the pub, get a drink, and challenge someone to darts or a game of pool.
Strike up a conversation while you play
ez

Not OP here but isn't it gay to talk to a random male stranger? And I doubt women want to play darts.

I'll just start becoming a Jow Forums poster without the incel part

Are you voluntarily celibate or are you a normie?

Same question here. When i did go to a bar by myself way back, when i tried having a convo with another dude (who also seemed to have gone by himself), he just sort of brushed me off.

They sound like they're going through a rough time. Can you go help them out?

Yeah, you will look like a homo if you approach a dude out of nowhere at a bar and try to start a conversation. If they're hanging around the pool table more than likely they'll want a game, especially if someone else is paying.

Normie but autistic

>autistic but able to get sex
Teach me, my master.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I used to have a gf. I haven't had sex since she left me 7 months ago.

FUCK WOMEN

Attached: 7b1.gif (554x400, 122K)

How did you get the gf?
>havent had sex since 7 months ago
It's okay, I haven't had sex since ever

She starting trying me at a pub and flirting with me and then gave me her nunber and i fumbled my way into a realtionship with a BPD girl..

>isn't it gay to talk to a random male stranger
Only if you're talking to him about sucking his dick.

>girl takes initiative
>is insane
Every time.

Idk man, if a guy starts talking to me out of nowhere at a bar I can't help but think he must have some actual reason other than just small talk with a stranger. He either wants to trick me into a con or he's gay and likes me.

For me it would really depend on what he brings up. Not everyone is out to get you or out to get with you.

You're limiting yourself. Some women like pool and darts, I can confirm. And it's easier to meet new mates if you're by yourself.