I am going to confess to this girl I like

>I am going to confess to this girl I like
>I am saving my virginity for marriage
>I do not waste my time with dating, I am waiting for my one true love
>It's actually the fault of my genes that I am ugly and fat and lazy, also the fault of my parents, and it's also the fault of society at large, and it's also the fault of

Why is the modern man (who also posts on Jow Forums) so effeminate? Confessing is some shit that only anime schoolgirls do and saving your virginity for marriage is the woman's job. I don't believe in the onions meme or anything but god damn these so-called men are one lipstick away from turning into actual girls. All this other shit about being incel and MGTOW and just complaining all the way to the grave. What is this.

Attached: FJp.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

It's all rationalization to let themselves off the hook for every failure in their lives. Saying all girls are whores or whatever other excuse means they can protect their egos from ever being exposed to rejection or failure while still maintaining a false sense of superiority.

>onions meme or anything
It probably is all the shit in the environment. Plus no traditional manhood rituals. I'm just glad my dad took me fishing and that I didn't become a complete fag.

It's not though, because it's only dudes from Jow Forums. If you look at male "normies" they're not blaming society for them being fat, or doing gay shit like confessing to girls or saving their small-dick virginity for their honeymoon.

I'm starting to think that people who came where when they were like 10-15 years and are now in their 20s and spent a decade jerking off to trannies may have left a negative impact on their mental growth

yeah, occam's razor pretty much. This site turned into a safe zone hugbox echo chamber whatever we can call it.

>saving your virginity for marriage is the woman's job
I don’t get the whole “it’s the man’s job to have sex, it’s the woman’s job to stay a virgin” thing. In order for men to fulfill their role, women must fail at theirs, and vice versa. It’s a worldview that makes men winners while at the same time shaming the women who help them win.

-not wasting time dating
-instead wasting time waiting

Dating is how you figure out what type of person you get along with and finding out what kind of habits you are annoyed by. What you can and cant tolerate.

Waiting is kind of like not applying for a job (or studying in uni) but expecting to be handed your dream job out of nowhere.

>In order for men to fulfill their role, women must fail at theirs, and vice versa.

what

dont be so self righteous. i am 27 and just beginning to learn what normal men learn at 16 or so. but i think the biggest problem is that we have to create energy out of nothing lol. do you know how growing up turns out in reality when your father and indeed all of your male surroundings are looser NEETs? no you dont. i dont want to make excuses here but it takes time to learn things on your own. you have received valuable knowledge from your father when you were a child. i didnt.

>i dont want to make excuses here but it takes time to learn things on your own. you have received valuable knowledge from your father when you were a child. i didnt.

when did I say anything about my father bestowing valuable knowledge onto me? My father is autistic and would slap us around for being a bit too loud

If this is true why aren't there a bunch of sadvirgin NEETs in the ghetto?

Idiot it makes sense

it makes a huge difference whether your father is just gone for good or whether you see his sorry weak ass every day. again no excuses i am no accepting this as an excuse myself. but the fact is that such a situation slows down your development immensely. i will have a family one day because i have immense strength but it will be at age 40 or so while normal men could get their first child at maybe 25. i have observed that men develop the best when they either have a strong father or none at all. but having a weak as shit father is the worst.

There's neets in ghetto in a sense
They don't goes for vidya, anime and nerd things, it's either trying to make it on soundcloud, do shady things on a various level (from selling dope to join a gang), doing sports etc...

got it, so in order to get my wife pregnant she has to be unable to have kids. makes perfect sense.

When I think of NEETs, I don't think of people who are good at sports or even good enough to attempt sports or certainly not about people who have enough social intelligence to sell drugs.

There are actually black anime nerds in the ghetto, but they're few and far between.

yea thats your problem. a NEET isnt exclusively some weeaboo Jow Forums nerd. it can be a deadbeat dad it can be anything in the real world.

>yea thats your problem. a NEET isnt exclusively some weeaboo Jow Forums nerd.

We're posting on Jow Forums, that's not my problem at all. Of course in the bigger picture NEET just means someone who hasn't had a job or gone to school in a long time. When talking about NEETs on Jow Forums, we talk about people who are also social shut-ins on top of being unemployed and out of school.

Yeah I dunno I miss the days when men would just ignore their feelings. No more.

You're making excuses.

>men would just ignore their feelings

I'm very well in touch with my feelings and I've never felt like a 1930s farmgirl who wants to remain pure and delicate so that she may save herself for her one true love on their honeymoon with the lord's blessing

that gave me a good laugh

maybe i am. even so i know that i will eventually reach what i dream about and i will become someone who other people look up to. but it will take much fucking longer than for any normal man. i wish i ever had some kind of mentor in my life but instead have to be confronted with pathetic people every day. whatever lol i dont want to bring negativity here just know that some men have been dealt the worst possible cards in life and get off your high horse when seeing them.