Do wholesome virgin guys still exist? No robots or incels who have no choice

Do wholesome virgin guys still exist? No robots or incels who have no choice

Attached: abc1563528f913b32ed0e2876a45cae4.jpg (500x750, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/politics-current-affairs/racial-purity-is-scientifically-meaningless-say-8-000-geneticists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop posting this Nigger and Coal burner in every thread!

People like Ben Shapiro. At least he was until he married his wife.

Are you a wholesome girl? You'd probably meet them at church or something similar. I'm sure they're out there.

I'd assume so, their is a thread where the OP chooses abstinence every so often.

I was fairly wholesome and virgin until I met my wife at 24.

Though you could say I was a robot (more like a cyborg, somewhere between normie and robot) that didn't have much of a choice (had maybe three girls interested in me beforehand that I didn't like).

I’m a virgin and I’ve told my girlfriend the day we marry I’ll have sex with her.
I’m 20
And before someone tells me “bet she’s not a virgin”, she is one.

>And before someone tells me “bet she’s not a virgin”, she is one.

Your age is showing kek

It keeps this thread from derailing

Im 19 and im a voluntary virgin so yea we exist
Ive had a lot of girls hitting on me and Ive litarally had a girl on the street asking me to fuck her because im the most handsome man she has seen lmao

Being 'wholesome virgin' in this day and age suggests religion or similar old fashioned upbringing and values. Even old fashioned upbringing and values required some hefty social engineering back in the day to maintain. Shit like getting betrothed at 14. Arranged marriages. Isolated communities. You'll go to hell. Restrictive pyjamas so they don't touch themselves. Married young. Pregnant young and so on.

In the modern world, where this shit is no longer acceptable, in an average community I'd be SO super wary of a 'wholesome virgin'. I'm sure they do exist, but I'm betting they become pretty rare past 18, 21, 23 and so on.

Like I bet they exist, but they intend to get married and start a family by 21. So good luck just running into one. I was pretty wholesome back in the day. Married at 20. Lost my v-card to my wife. Limited experience with girls before that, bit of kissing, some touching. Grew up isolated in rural nowhere. Not religious.

I suspect I wasn't very wholesome though. If transplanted into another environment I would have probably tried to fuck anything that moved. I was jerking off 6+ times a day.

>20
You misspelled 16.

Oh thank you for the compliment, that’s very sweet of you

what’s the point though? i’m the same age and life would fucking suck if i wasn’t taking my boyfriend’s fat cock every weekend

Im 30, virgin, not an incel, i wouldn't call myself a robot since i do have a day job, hit the gym and hang out with friends from time to time, but in general i do feel pretty sad and lonely since i've never had a gf and am starved of physical contact. I used to have a lot of girl friends in HS and college, and hanged out a ton, always made them laugh and they were cool with me, but for some reason i was never able to pursue one further than just friends, even though i wanted to. I feel like a gf who is patient could actually help me become a promising guy, but at this point it's so late that i just can't see it happening. Not really finding the willpower and motivation to put myself out there doesn't help neither.

are u a faggot?
maybe thats why ur life sucks

This. Fucking racebait shillers again and again. Nice virgin girs looking for a virgin guy wouldn't post that atrocious pic. Everybody let this thread die out. Or if you post, type sage in the option field so it doesn't bump the thread.

Of course I'm doing just that. Disgusting coal burner picture makes me want to puke

Had different girls approach me at parties and one of my female friends just casually wanted sex. Denied all of it because I made out with a girl I didnt knew once and it made me feel terrible. Recently found a girl Im actually in love with and this might be the person I want to live the rest of my life with so Im comfortable to lose my virginity to her

I guess I count since I've been offered a few times and turned it all down. On the other hand I have also been rejected (who hasnt) although I always propositioned for dates or a relationship, not just sex. The way I look at is that sex is a consequence of being in a relationship with someone you love and respect. It's not religious, I just don't think I wanna deal with fucking someone I'm not committed to. I think sex changes people especially on an emotional level. Not to mention, who you wanna fuck (share intimacy with) says a lot about you as a person.

only if they are religious and religious people are mentally inadequate, so no

I don't see color or race, I just think it's a cute picture and I have her hair.

In movies, yes.

Attached: hapa.jpg (1440x810, 265K)

Are you me? Almost the same story, but 34 now.

I'm a 27 year old man who was fed a steady diet of "advice" from the women in my life in what women really wanted. Thus, I'm a gentleman; I pay for my dates, push in a woman's chair, and am an attentive listener. I was told to be a "nice guy;" so I didn't sleep around, do drugs, get into fights, go to any wild parties, and was responsible. I was told I had to be "intelligent" to find a good girl, so I put my nose to the grindstone, got good grades, went to college, and am now working on my master's. However, because I was given all this great "advice," I am still a virgin. No girl has ever approached me and said "Wow, you're so intelligent and responsible!" Meanwhile, I see my friends and acquaintances slowly collect a harem of girls every weekend while rushing towards the path of alcoholism and opiate addiction. If I sound bitter, it is because I am. I have never once been rewarded for my efforts by the opposite sex, even from the family that raised me. Once I became the man the wanted, the conditions changed. "You should be more outgoing, and spontaneous!" "Take charge for once!" "You shouldn't open a door for a woman, that's toxic masculinity! (Quotes from my mother.) In the end, I became emotionally and socially stunted because I thought I was above the" common man," a notion I was given since childhood. In a way, though, my family was right. I did become a proper man, as I now take up the (nonsexual) duties for the single women in my family. I can do their taxes, be their handyman, fix their electronics, and listen to their woes. I get to be a perfect little husband my mother and aunts never had, and always wanted, with nothing to myself.
So yes, we exist, but you don't want us, and I don't blame you.

Maybe, but you're probably not their type since you're on Jow Forums and they like that you'd cover it up even less.

> claims not to be an incel/robot
> writes the the most incel-like text in the thread

You sound like an incredible douche

I'm a virgin by choice, 21 years old. I had the opportunity to lose it to two of my girlfriends during my teens but I just didn't care to. I don't believe sex should be had with anyone you're not in love with, at that age the idea of having to raise a kid scared me shitless too lmao.

But yeah, I mean, I'd have sex with my girlfriend whenever she's ready assuming I really wanted to spend as much time with her as possible and possibly get married one day. Hookups are disgusting and so are the people who engage in them, people who sleep around are disgusting and they lack morals, often don't have good views when it comes to other things either.
>if you wont stick your dick in anyone or anything you must believe in a sky fairy

Just look at the Bachelor!

this message thread killed me
best laugh ive had today
This is why I keep coming back to this shite site

depends on your definition of wholesome
There are wholesome nonvirgins but the wholesome virgins you seek will statistically have red flags in other areas and that probability will increase with age (past 21 or so)

>>if you wont stick your dick in anyone or anything you must believe in a sky fairy
It's just manwhores rationalizing mommy issues, ignorei t

I’m the type of wholesome virgin that had many opportunities with attractive girls but decided not to pursue them because they didn’t live up to my stupid standards. Basically the type of wholesome virgin that’s waiting for “the right one”. Pretty stupid shit.

Idk if I am wholesome, but I don’t usually complain about being a virgin. I don’t blame females for it. I am just an unskilled social retard.

Of course they exist. The question is do wholesome female virgins exist who wont cuck us for chad if we fail a shit test.

I am. Cant prove it obviously. 25 had a gf and virgin. Im not a church fag. Just a normal guy.

Racists always says that

Quads of racism

>wholesome

Does fat, lazy, dating hating count as wholesome?

>dudes itt who think what she sayd applies to them

Just no, just no.. don't fool yourself

Attached: 1539016594422.gif (420x594, 2.19M)

I am not a virgin but have been celibate for 11 years.
I have a several large friend groups and I am generally well liked by my friends and family. I take on responsibility for events and activities in my community. I am educated and I have a decent job.
I am not bitter or angry about my single status. I do not have weird hangups that keep me from talking to people and I don't have issues committing to a woman if the opportunity arises. If anything, I would rather find the right person and get married and have kids instead of dating a bunch of people just to show others I am not alone. A relationship with no prospect of children is therefore not desirable for me.

I don't consider myself an incel or a robot.
But wholesome? I have no idea. I think I am a decent person who have been too busy to get into a relationship.

Hey faggot, you're not going to be rewarded for doing what's right. They're going to be punished for doing what's wrong.
You don't have girls interested because you're a bitter faggot

Nobody is actually virgin by choice, unless they are a MAJOR weirdo.
99% of people who say they are KHV by choice are just failed normies that cope by saying it's by choice.
It's not, they are just socially inept.

>Nobody is actually virgin by choice, unless they are a MAJOR weirdo.
Actually everyone is a virgin by choice.

>It's not, they are just socially inept.
Very juvenile generalization.

Virgin? No. I've had sex a few times and it genuinely doesn't seem a big deal to me. I'm pretty sure I could never do it again and die a very happy lad.
I prefer tending to my hobbies and spending time with the friends I've had since childhood.

Yes.
Are you gonna start this thread every day now?

What do you want?
Cute virgin boys to throw themselves at you? Last time I was on /soc/ they had a virgin thread, majority of posts containing contact info and obviously >95% being men.
Go there, sift through shit, you'll probably find someone to satisfy your weird emotional need to """"witness"""" a normal/successful virgin-by-choice guy.

There, perfect recipe for a first hand proof. It doesn't get any better than that.

I am a wholesome Christian guy but we are hiding mostly. You can find us during the daytime at places where you wouldn't expect. Or cafes.

Define wholesome virgin

>What do you want?
A cute black guy

I'm a virgin, but wholesome....eh I dunno these days.

You are here.

I don't know that it's possible to be a wholesome virgin guy anymore. I'm a virgin and I'm a guy but the shit I've seen on the internet really disqualifies me from wholesome.

Well to be fair not everyone lurks

In Asia yes

yeah I suppose there's still Mormons

>must be mormon if you dont use the internet for trash

Any hot blacks here?

It's very rare for a man to be a virgin by choice, especially guys who want to be virgin till marriage.
Even at churches, waiting-till-marriage guys are 1 every 8 waiting-till-marriage girls.

I'm handsome

No one said anything about marriage desu

It makes no sense to want someone who is a virgin but not want someone who wants to be virgin till marriage. It's highly hypocritical and is not based on any value.

Stop posting this gross ass race mixing photo OP. Fuck off coal burner.

Some people don't care about marriage especially with how anti male it is today.

Fuck off alt right bastard

>leave Jow Forums, alt-righter, even though Jow Forums is the den of all things alt-right
Why are you this dumb?

Alt-right is controlled opposition, just like the left. I'm a proponent of homogeneity and morals. Race mixing is immoral and disgusting.

Not a virgin, but I don't think you get it, there isn't a clear line between voluntarily virgin and incel, it's not black and white, AFAIK, voluntary virgin guys stay virgin because of their idealistic view of love, waiting to find The One, so to say. Incels some are actual sick fucks, dumb, way too traditional & unable to adapt, did not have parents, was not raised well, or people who's idealistic ilusion of love has been shattered to shit and since they've got nothing else going on for them they become filled with hatred.

Not anymore, sweaty. Back to your containment board

Rarer than a smart nigger.

bigthink.com/politics-current-affairs/racial-purity-is-scientifically-meaningless-say-8-000-geneticists

You believe what you believe because you're a moron. Nothing more, nothing less.

a few christian guys yeah but other than that. no.

and this

>Actually everyone is a virgin by choice.
that's not true. some guys are just too ugly for girls to fuck.

I am a virgin by choice but I am not wholesome, I am actually a bit of a pervert but I think sex should only between people who love each other.
I am quite social and good with girls, in my youth I did a lot of sexual things with girls but when it came actually sex I would always decline.
I will be 25 in march and I am still waiting, I haven't kissed a girl since I was 19 because kissing random girls no longer interests me.

Not even religious btw, full blown fedora tipper.

thots dont deserve wholesome men.

Attached: 5su12q2o7hn11.jpg (718x442, 56K)

>I would rather find the right person and get married and have kids instead of dating a bunch of people just to show others I am not alone.

Same. I'd rather be alone too than be in a relationship that's not good for me.

Wholesome and male don't mix that well.
You require animal cruelty to be attractive to women. Anything you say to the contrary is just worshipping an ideal you have. You think you ought to like an even keeled man that never loses his temper and is lovely all the time. That's weakness though. It's passive.
A man has to be a bit of a bastard, drunk, crass, and angry, then crank it down for his woman.

I guess the same is true for women to some extent.

>A relationship with no prospect of children is therefore not desirable for me.
Just out of curiosity, how could you tell whether or not a relationship has a prospect of children if you've never had and/or don't ever develop relationships? I mean, functionally, how does it work that you refuse to invest in a relationship unless its the perfect one while also having absolutely no point of reference for what a relationship actually looks like? To me its like someone saying they refuse to buy a house unless its the perfect one but they've also never been inside of a house. I'm just confused as to what wealth of knowledge you're pulling from to determine which relationships are worth investing in?

Actual celibates are fucking weird people

I think people automatically assume that people who have a dysfunctional relationship with having sex are the only kind of sex weirdos. They never even consider the reality that people who have a dysfunctional relationship with not having sex also exist. I think its just easier to praise someone for their "purity" and not look any deeper than that.

Not religious, not unattractive, (actually had a girl stop me on the street to call me handsome the other day), and have a lot going for me. I'm a little socially awkward at times, but I'm mostly just quiet and don't speak unless I actually have something to say.

I just don't really care about dating. I'm 20 and in the past 4 months have gone from living with my parents in a little farm house in the middle of nowhere, to lead engineer on a project at a startup in a big city, mostly just by knowing what the hell I'm talking about.

I don't care for hookups; I'd much rather focus on my work than worry about dating.

I'm also well aware that I'm probably quite the outlier here, so don't expect to find a guy like me, and if you do, don't expect anything to happen.

Sage

I was a wholesome virgin until my current girlfriend did some witchcraft magic bullshit. We've been together for years at this point. Looking at marriage. blahblahblah.. -_-'

>Some people don't care about marriage especially with how anti male it is today.
Then some people shouldn't care about virginity.
The only way it makes sense to care about virginity is "I want a person who is holding out for marriage".
"I want a person to have sex in a non-marital relationship, but I also want them to never have had a non-marital relationship because I'm clearly so special so why have you loved someone else before I came around" is not a value. You can care about people only having sex in a relationships, but then you shouldn't care about virginity much but rather about the type of relationship where she had sex in.

>Ben Shapiro
>Not being a robot and incel

>but the wholesome virgins you seek will statistically have red flags in other areas and that probability will increase with age (past 21 or so)
What the fuck is this user on about?
Also, you're talking broad demographics with countless factors when OP is talking individuals in a limited set of situations under a limited set of potential mate material indicators OP might use to select such a man.

>Didn't read before I posted.
Let me delete and retype that

(OP)
>robots or incels who have no choice
You know, I might have been alone and shy with women my whole life until quite recently, but that does not define my entire person, OP.
I may not be a wait until marriage Christian type, but even though for me personally, I find the fact that I have not either ended up with a girl, or made countless mistakes with them to be a fault that needs correction (a fact that I've very painfully come to accept), I did kind of choose it as well as to overall be a pretty shy wholesome boy of sorts, which others have commented on ("he wouldn't hurt a fly" etc).

I had many options, but I didn't take them because I was afraid, indecisive, and hated the idea of picking one woman among many to disappoint others, despite obvious issues inherent in that idea.
So, being that was more or less a decision I made, I can imagine that men making such decisions deliberately may very well exist.

...Now whether he controls the masturbation or not, that's another story. But women it can be fairly easy to do if he believes as you clearly appear to believe that being wholesome is meaningful. Least it was for me.

>that amount of self delusion
Nice digits, though.

Wat?

Not in the US, no.

That's what I'm pursuing. I don't want to be a pump n dump for someone to whom my first time is nothing special.

Kik?

I'm 19 and haven't had sex because of circumstancial depression I've dealt with since I was 16. I've had gf's in the past, but right now I'm too busy working myself into a better place to be actively seeking one. I'm average looking and a big nerd but I have a lot of love to give.

>virgin
Yes.
>wholesome
Fuck no. Now wear these cow ears while I milk your boobs in my farmer's hat.

I don't know about wholesome, but I'm not an incel or robot. I am just bad with interacting with people.
I'm still waiting for that poetic true love experience, but I doubt it will ever come to fruition.

They do, but often its because they think of other people as inferior or useless, thus they dont spend any time with them.

Im kinda like that, if I talk to other people, they often repeat the same mundane and trivial talking points, its like some radio stuck on repeat. Books on the other hand, contain multiple years of experience and research on all kinds of topics, having a "conversation" with them is much more useful and entertaining

Attached: 1547493931282.jpg (500x442, 48K)

No, they ussually end up gay

Kek

Yes, I'm a wholesome virgin guy in my early 30s. I earn over 80k a year, drive a nice car completely paid off, am in great physical shape, and will probably be earning 6 figures in a few years. I'm a virgin because no available girl is worth settling for.

21, I don't want no thot.
A thot is a girl who can't get no love from me.

The woman/thot ratio seems to become more thotty every day, makes it hard to hold on man.

Maybe I should just get it over with.

Attached: 1531112583376.jpg (612x612, 64K)

What the fuck does wholesome virgin guy mean?